how to create "magic grid" chart with names in it

Hi.
I want to create a "gartner's magic quadrant" like grphics.
I use the scatter plot to draw two variables into a single point, BUT
when I want to name the dots I can't use  the name instead the value.
vulnerabilidad	probabilidad	impacto
Incendio	2	4
inundacion	2	3
robo	3	5
aceso no autorizado	5	4
perdida de integridad	4	5
falla de energia	3	2

Thanks....
Gonzalo

Hi,

Here are a couple of free addins that allow you to link data labels to
cells.

Rob Bovey's Chart Labeler, http://appspro.com
John Walkenbach's Chart Tools, http://j-walk.com

Cheers