How to create a CMYK colour image from an Excel graph?

0
Michel (11)

link excel to outlook
Not sure if this is possible?? I have a spreadsheet with scheduled due dates. i would like to somehow have a reminder sent via email when this is due?? Any ideas??? You'll likely need a macro like this one: http://vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=326 And learn to make it run using OnTime: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/ontime.htm :) ************ Hope it helps! Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "Michelle" <Michelle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A3153F26-E74C-4FBA-A8BA-98E42DFD4411@microsoft.com... > Not sure if this is possible?? I have a ...

overflow on export to excel
Hi, When I export access report to excel, I'm getting overflow error at specific page. I've checked for any errors like divide by zero and so on. But everything is perfect. But Still I'm getting the overflow error. Can anybody please help me on this? Regards Kannan Not sure if this will help, but Overflow errors also pop when variable size is an issue. For example, trying to assign 32,800 to a variable declared as Integer (Integer limit is 32,767). Changing variable declaration to Long resolves error. Not sure if this is applicable to your situation, but thought it worth ...

import pdf into excel
I have reports that come in a .pdf format...Is there anyway i can convert these files to excel for frther analysis?? Any help would be appreciated??? ...

Can I create other coordinative system then those proposed by exce
Hi ! I am trying to build a coordinative system in which tics in "X" and "Y" follows a certain pattern. "Y axis should be divided as: log(log()) scale "X" axis should be divided as: a-b*log() scale it is essencial that axes itself to have such a pattern, and the data can be feeded in normal way. Can I do smth like this excel? Or should I look for other plotting software? If yes do you have any idea? You can always do the desired transformation in the XL worksheet and plot the transformed results. Then, simulate the axes so that the displayed values are...

Excel Import Into Access
I have some data that when exported from an application into Excel has some blank cells. I've noticed that when I try to paste this data from Excel into an Access table it deletes any rows that have blank cells in them even though other cells in that row do have data. Any thoughts on a work around forcing Access to accept blank cells? You can create a blank column on you data base, and on the excel file add a column with some comments on the rows like "Blankrows", the access data base will see this row as valid and will be copied into the tables,.. Thanks' ...

Need help with creating condition to produce follow-up list in Acc
I have an incident management database with a separate table for tracking status of file. Users managing the incidents can select a status type such as followup, pending investigation, and finally, signed off. I want to see a listing of all matters which don't have a signed off status selected. There could be multiple status until the signed off choice is made and I want the followup report or list to only show the most current status like a checklist for the person managing the incidents. Can you provide any table and field names? Can we assume the status values are stor...

Copy/Paste problem in Excel 2007
I need to copy the data from one Excel sheet to another. But when I select, copy and paste, the new data overwrites and replaces the data in the other sheet instead of adding it to it. How can I add the data so it is in addition to the existing data? Thank you. Jeff On 3/21/12 9:09 AM, Jeff@nospam.invalid wrote: > I need to copy the data from one Excel sheet to another. But when I > select, copy and paste, the new data overwrites and replaces the data in > the other sheet instead of adding it to it. > > How can I add the data so it is in addition to the existing data? >...

sending object to the back in excel workbook
I'm trying to insert a picture in a workbook and then send it to the back so the spreadsheet is sitting in front. I inserted the picture, I went to the draw menu, selected order, send to rear, but it doesn't send it to the back. I've tried it on 4 machines, 3 PC's and a Mac all with the same results. Anybody have a suggestion? Thanks, Mike Hi Mike, It sounds like what you actually want is a watermark. To do that click on Format -> Sheet -> Background. Then select your image. Michael "M Kirwin" wrote: > I'm trying to insert a picture in a wor...

Can charts be blownup in Excel 2007?
-- ISMS Consultant .. . . that depends upon what you mean by, “blown up”. I have a chart on the screen in front of me (EXCEL 2007):- - click on the chart - View / Zoom / click on 100% and the chart will appear bigger. If you could be more specific with your meaning we may be able to help further. If my comments have helped please hit Yes. Thanks. "Chandrasekharran" wrote: > > -- > ISMS Consultant ...

Return Focus to Access after Excel Export
This is something thats been bothering me for a while. I have a VBA subroutine that takes a recordset and pastes the data to a blank Excel worksheet. Then Access gives a message that it's complete. The problem is that the active window is the excel worksheet, and not the access form. Anyone know how to return the focus back to Acess after the copyfromrecordset is complete? Could you post your code so we can try and help. -- Hope this helps, Daniel Pineault http://www.cardaconsultants.com/ For Access Tips and Examples: http://www.devhut.net Please rate this post using the vo...

Re: creating a csv spreadsheet and formatting it via another program
"Mark A" <noone@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:... >I have a set of Linux korn shell and perl scripts (don't worry if you don't >know what those are) that create a csv file that is automatically emailed >from a Linux server to end users. I want to apply some simple formatting to >the spreadsheet such as bold, column widths, number precession, right or >left alignment, and word wrap. > > I guess that I could create a macro to do the formatting, but is there > some way to have the macro applied automatically to the csv file without > t...

show month number as month name in Excel?
I'm trying to format a field in an Excel Spreadsheet in such a way that it displays a month name rather than a month number. For Example, if a cell contains 8, I want the cell to show as August. Conditional formatting only allows me 3 levels of condtions and isn't therefore suitable. I don't think you're gonna be able to use formatting for this. But you could use a helper cell: =date(2005,a1,1) if A1 contained the month number. Format this cell as MMMM and you can keep the value as a real date. or =text(date(2005,a1,1),"MMMM") If you want the text string fo...

How do I delete the last character in a field in Excell?
for some reason when i export my contacts to a csv the email addresses are not separted by a comma but by a semicolon. i used the formula that seperates first name and last name together into two seperate columns searching for semicolon instead of space. the result is that a proportion of the email addresses are suffixed by a semicolon. how do i delete the semicolon? thanks Hi You could just use Find/Replace for this to keep life simple. Andy. "andrewcodd" <andrewcodd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C58BCDAC-C7BF-4340-9D64-E3F1880E6F36@microsoft....

Manipulating a two-axis graph.
I've generated two sets of biomechanical data for a medical research study (one set is in Newtons, the other in Newton-meters). So, for each given experimental model, I have two kinds of data. I'd like to put the results from the two experiments side-by-side on the same bar graph. I figured out how to create a two y-axis graph (with Newtons on the right and N-m on the left), but when I added the second y-axis, Excel super-imposed the two bars on top of one another. Is anyone aware of a means by which I can keep the bars side-by-side? I must have spent a day trying to figure...

Prompt to Ask If User Wants to Create a Duplicate Record
For example, let's say there's already a record for Mary Shelly, and I have a new Mary Shelly that I'm trying to add to my database. Can I make it so that Access will prompt me and say "There is already a record matching this description. Do you wish to continue?" Hi Dove, I'm assuming first and last name are in the same field. Create a button or Label and add this code to the On Click event but make the following changes to the code: NAMEFIELD= The name of the field where the name is kept on the form TABLEWITHUSERNAMES = The name of the table where the username i...

excel is good
it is the best pogram in the world Well that is certainly a matter of opinion. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "eirik" <eirik@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:87027550-F81B-46C9-8E16-D2A2733C0AFF@microsoft.com... > it is the best pogram in the world ...

Formula for same numbers in Excel
Hi. I have 2 columns in Excel (C10:C200 and D10:D150) filled by numbers. How can I find how many numbers in column D (and if it is possible which) included also in the column C. I would like to apply a formula and not any shorting method. Thank you. In E10 =COUNTIF(C$10:C$200,D10) fill down to E200. HTH. Best wishes Harald "nikos" <nikos@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E87A6EC1-B8B3-4A0E-B87D-52CE6BAD91DC@microsoft.com... > Hi. > > I have 2 columns in Excel (C10:C200 and D10:D150) filled by numbers. How > can > I find how many numb...

Very slow Excel
Hi, Recently my excel has trouble opening and closing my workbooks. I takes about 30 seconds to open or close a workbook. Furthermore, i takes far too long to save a workbook. Can anyone tell me if there is a way to speed things up? My workbooks are not large, so that should not be a problem. There ar VBA scripts in the workbooks, but not much, so that should not be problem either. If you have any idea what I can do about this, please respond. Yours truly, Berend Botj -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi, Not too sure myself, but I first think of these areas: 1) Is yo...

Excel 2007 Object Model Map
Hi Where can I find a HIERARQUICAL Excel 2007 Object Model Map picture? This map was very common and easy to find in the previous versions. I've tried to find it in Microsoft map, but I had no success. Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance. Joe ...

Excel graph series list bug
When selecting a data series from a list that does not fit in the selection window, the user must scroll down and pick it. The program automatically jumps back to the top of the list and selects the top entry. Then the user has to pick the series again. It works the second time. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsr...

Need to create the character that means "with".C with a line over
Can anyone help me? I need to create the character that means "with". It is displayed as a c with a line over it. I have looked in symbols and windings and can not find the character. ...

How do I make a drop down list to pick from for a cell in Excel
http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html -- HTH Bob Phillips "bbiernbaum" <bbiernbaum@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D5D2240C-7871-4AF4-A015-E6E775E53806@microsoft.com... > Look up Validation in XL Help ...

Copy sheet in Excel
Hi Wonder if anyone of you encounter this problem before? When I try to copy worksheet in a workbook, the following prompt comes up, indicating name conflict. "A formula or sheet you want to move or copy contains the name 'aaaa', which already exists on the destination worksheet. Do you want to use this version of the name? - To use the name as defined in the destination sheet, click Yes - To rename the range referred to in the formula or worksheet, click No, and enter a new name in the Name Conflict dialog box" When I clicked yes, another prompt comes up indicating ...

How do i get Excel to email me on a set date??
I am trying to create a worksheet that will email a number of people when a specific date has been reached, i.e. when an instrument needs to be returned, can anyone help me? Hi Trev Ron de Bruin is the expert in this field. Take a look at his site http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/add-in.htm Regards Roger Govier Trev the lad wrote: >I am trying to create a worksheet that will email a number of people when a >specific date has been reached, i.e. when an instrument needs to be returned, >can anyone help me? > > ...

FLV images
In Vista I can see an image for my AVI, WMV, MP4, MPG and MOV files. I have downloaded some FLV files and would like to see an image for those also. Is there a way or program that will let me see a header picture for them? Thank you \John http://alfred.co.in/how-to/how-to-show-thumbnails-for-flv-files-flash-in-vista/ -- .. -- "thewiz" <jwelles339@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:Y1beo.97681$xZ2.68807@newsfe07.iad... > In Vista I can see an image for my AVI, WMV, MP4, MPG and MOV files. > I have downloaded some FLV files and would like to see an imag...