How to add trendline over multiple series and a segment of x-value

How do I add a trendline that covers multiple series and over a partial
section of a series (for example, one for the first 5 x-values, and one for
the next 6 x-values for data from 4 series)?

0
progprog (3)

The first part is not possible (or I do not know how to do it!)
For the second part, rather than add trendline use TREND to fit each partial
dataset and add the results as new series in the chart.
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"progprog" <progprog@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I add a trendline that covers multiple series and over a partial
> section of a series (for example, one for the first 5 x-values, and one
> for
> the next 6 x-values for data from 4 series)?

0
bliengme5824 (3040)

sql cmd exporting value of checkbox into another checkbox
I have some code elsewhere on my db that i use to export some values from one table into one that isn't loaded on the form, and I need to do a similar technique elsewhere. However, I need to export the value of a checkbox on the form, to the related "nBookingID" checkbox in the table. this is the working code for adding a new booking and entering in the nDayBookingID for future reference If Check135.Value = -1 And DCount("*", "tbl_TRA_DAYComplete", "[nDayBookingID] =" & Me.anDayBookingID) = 0 Then sql = "" sql = sql & &quo...

Run macro via cell value
Is it possible to run a macro based on the value of a cell. Say for example A1 contains the word "run" can that word be the trigger to automatically run a macro? Pat Hi Pat A worksheet formula can not trig a macro. No way. But a worksheet has several events; macros that run when certain things happen. There is an event firing when you enter something into a cell, another when the sheet recalculates, ... see http://www.cpearson.com/excel/events.htm for more on this. HTH. Best wishes Harald "Pat" <glass_patrick@hotmail.com> skrev i melding news:OV4A5QBUFHA.58...

trying to plot y against x
hi guys, can anyone help me out? when i select line option in charts, excel keeps drawing a chart with two lines. what i really want is to plot $ as my y axis and t as my x axis (in example below). how do i do it? $ t 10 1 20 2 25 5 40 7 appreciate any advice. thanks. -- ernestgoh ------------------------------------------------------------------------ ernestgoh's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24870 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=571456 See reply in microsoft.public.excel, and please do not post...

Segments Missing
I recently upgraded from GP 9.0 to GP 10.0. When upgrading all of our data was converted successfully but for some reason my segments are missing. They are now just called segment 1, 2, 3 , 4 and used to be called Location, Discipline, Account, and Sub-Account. I need these descriptions in order for the system to correctly run my profit and loss statment. When I look at my balance sheet it is correct except for the profit/loss from the profit and loss statement. Is there something I can do to correct this? All my data is there as I have looked at numerous accounts and all of the history...

Add Lookup Fields to Entity

Excel Add Ins

Add on

POS 2009 Add-In: Populating a Task Pad

Add-in cannot be loaded OL07

microsoft word 2003 save multipage doc to multiple files
Hello! Is there any possible way to resolve my problem : I have 60 page document and id like to split this doc to 60 single paged files. Is there any way to do this whit some magic word option? Reagrds - HE ...

AutoFilter list of values
When I activate the auto filter, a drop down lists the unique values within the column. How could I get this list of unique values? Hi RJH, As far as I know this can only be done with advanced filter. Select Data-Filter-Advanced Filter and check the Unique records only box. Cheers, JF. Another way to extract the list of unique values Suppose the data is in col A, A1 down Put in C1: =IF(COUNTIF($A$1:A1,A1)>1,"",ROW()) Put in B1: =IF(ISERROR(SMALL(C:C,ROWS($A$1:A1))),"",INDEX(A:A,MATCH(SMALL(C:C,ROWS($A$1 :A1)),C:C,0))) Select B1:C1 and copy down till the last ro...

Format text to add character

Multiple accounts with one bank/broker
I have several accounts with one bank but they have different passwords (accounts are under different SSNs). In Money 2007, I can only figure out how to setup one password per bank/broker in the "manage online services". Can someone tell me if its possible to automatically download transactions from one institution for four accounts with four different log in identifications? DougKC, You CAN set up separate online accounts with different passwords from the same broker. I've successfully done it with Fidelity. However, you can't "manage online services" tha...

Multiple CRM 3.0 installations in the same domain
Can anyone confirm for me if we can install multiple CRM 3.0 installations within the same domain? (live, demo, dev) I believe that there was a problem with this in 1.2 The problem in CRM 1.2 is primarily due to the inability of the Exchange Router to support multiple CRM installations, requiring you to set up a child domain for each CRM installation. This is fixed in CRM 3.0 and you now are able to have multiple installations in the same domain. Regards, Simon "Rick M" <RickM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0E835389-F800-4F7B-9A25-BB132744DAC8@micr...

find maximum of two values in an array with same lookup value
Table containing team names and members of teams of two and their scores in a number of competitions. Require to return the highest scorer for each team. Can use vlookup to return one of the records for a team though not necessarily the team member with highest score. Can't sort the array by descending order of points scored because the highest scorere for any given team will not be the same in every competition. Could probably think of a way of doing this by writing some VBA but if anyone can think of some way of avoiding that.....all ideas welcome How is the data listed in th...

Add File menu to custom toolbar

How can I make multiple pages of the template for avery 5305?
I downloaded the template for Avery 5305 but I am having a hard time making multiple pages. I am using Woord 2003. Please help!! See http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_labels_with_word_xp.htm or http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>>&...

How to find the value of a Duplicate (Name) entry?
Unlike most people with Duplicate entry problems I do NOT want to delet it! What I have is a report that is sent to us every day as a text file. have it converted automatically to an excel worksheet so excel can pul the numbers out that we need for reports. The problem is this: Jason Longhaul LA...................822 Jason Longhaul LA...................73 The number of rows between Jason Longhaul LA and the duplicate can an does vary, otherwise I could find the first one and count down x numbe of rows to get the value of the second one. What I need to do is run my formula to get the va...

Use the X button on a userform
I know how to disable the X button on a userform but I was wondering if there was a possibility that when it is used that it opens the userform splash? Thanks in advance Greg Hi Greg Private Sub UserForm_QueryClose(Cancel As Integer, CloseMode As Integer) If CloseMode <> 1 Then Splash.Show End If End Sub HTH Cordially Pascal "Greg B" <laptopgb@ihug.com.au> a �crit dans le message de news: d69ece$9v3$1@lust.ihug.co.nz... >I know how to disable the X button on a userform but I was wondering if > there was a possibility that when it is used that it opens the us...

add a DC in a LegSite

Multiple criteria for countif()
Is there some method to use countif for multiple criteria instead of adding several single-criteria countif's together? --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Knight, We generally use SUMPRODUCT to count rows meeting conditions. =SUMPRODUCT((A2:A7=5)*(B2:B7="Good")) =SUMPRODUCT((A2:A7=5)*(B2:B7="Good")*(C2:C7=1)) -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ------------------------------------------- "theillknight >" <<theillknight.1askww@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:theillknight.1askww@excelforum...

excel add-ons