How do you add error bars?

when i select my data series on my table, no selected
data series appears under format
0
anonymous (74722)

Instead of selecting the series on the table (whatever that means), try
selecting the data series in the chart.

--
Regards,

Tushar Mehta
MS MVP Excel 2000-2004
www.tushar-mehta.com
Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA tutorials and add-ins
Custom Productivity Solutions leveraging MS Office

In article <08ef01c3a991$89241060$a101280a@phx.gbl>,
anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com says...
> when i select my data series on my table, no selected
> data series appears under format

Copy to clipdoard error
If I select a collection of cells in a spreadsheet I frequently work with and do a copy, I always get the error message "The picture is too large and will be truncated". I do not understand that it is copying this as a picture. I rund WinXP Prof. on a new Centrino Laptop with plenty of memory. How can I get rid of this? Cheers, Thorbjorn Hi Thorbjorn Try this link; http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;318265&Product=x lw Careful of word wrap ** Posted via: http://www.ozgrid.com Excel Templates, Training, Add-ins & Business Software Galore! Free Exce...

Add Lookup Fields to Entity

Command Bar ID
I'm setting up Office 2003 on a server farm and cleaning things up with Group Policies. All the other programs in GP have a "disable command bar ID" function but publisher. I can run a macro to display the ID in publisher but don't know how to shut it off. Any thoughts? ...

Run time error
Can some kind person explain why this code produces Run time Error 1004 LastRow = .Cells(.Rows.count, "A").End(x1Up).row -- jee22@msm.cam.ac.uk Materials Science & Metallurgy Ext 34346 sorry I should have included all the code as follows Dim c, n, row, e, col As Integer Dim LastRow As Long Dim t, celladdr As String Dim wks As Worksheet Set wks = ActiveSheet With wks LastRow = .Cells(.Rows.count, "A").End(xlUp).row End With It is the LastRow = that is generating the error Thanks "jee22" <jee22@msm.cam.ac.uk> wrote in message news:cd5he6$qpt$1@pe...

Excel Add Ins

Add on

POS 2009 Add-In: Populating a Task Pad

Public Stores errors
I have a public folder store error that occurs each time I try to mount the database. THe error is: The store could not be mounted because the Active Directory information was not replicated yet. The Microsoft Exchange Information Store service could not find the specified object. ID no:c1041722 I have change the permission according to article 823022. I can't place my finger on it but it's like there is something with AD or IIS that's stopping my from mounting the public store database. Here are the rights: Administrators: Full Control Authenticated Users: Read and Ex...

Progress Bar 03-14-08
I am persevering with a program to convert a form from VB6 to Access. The form I am working on has a MSComctlLib.ProgressBar and a VB.Timer. I can add the ProgressBar to the form manually and then alter the parameters, but does anyone know how to add it in VBA please? As a Timer control is invisible, can I use the OnTimer event of the form iteslf instead? Many thanks Peter Kinsman I'm not sure why you'd want to add the progress bar using VBA. Are you saying that you're intending to add it each time you need it, and delete it when you're done? That's a bad idea: t...

Stack Bar Charts
I have yearly information that I would like to graph in a stacked bar chart. I have years 2005 to present Two companies I am comparing with two variables for each company each year. I would like to have the stack bar chart by year reflect the stack of Co A vs Co B on variable 1 + 2. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. You want a clustered-stacked chart: http://peltiertech.com/WordPress/clustered-stacked-column-charts/ http://peltiertech.com/WordPress/clustered-stacked-bar-charts/ - Jon ------- Jon Peltier Peltier Technical Services, Inc. http://peltiertech.com/ Sean wrote: > ...

Add-in cannot be loaded OL07

Exchange 2003 Error
I haven't been able to find any postings about this one yet, if anyone could help us out we'd appreciate it... We've removed the old Exchange 5.5 server from our Exchange organization. Now we have only our Exchange 2003 server running and it is running fine, except for an event log error related to the Active Directory Connector. It is Error # 8026 and says LDAP Bind was unsuccessful on directory (Old Server) for distinguished name 'domain\account'. Directory returned error:[0x51] Server Down. (Connection Agreement 'Users: Our FQDN - Site\Organization'...

Outlook Web Access HTTP 500 and HTTP 404 errors
hi, I am experiencing this problem on Exchange 2003 on Windows 2003, when the users try to authenticate to Outlook Web Access, they get the following error messages in their browsers, "http 500 - internal server error" or "http error 404 - file or directory not found", the customer upgraded to windows/exchange 2003 6 months ago from windows/Exchange 2000 (in place upgrade), they only discovered the problem last week when they tried creating new users, i created 3 test users and the 3 users were getting the above errors. some already existing users have no prob...

Outlook Error Message while Archiving
I received the following error while trying to perform an archive - and for the life of me cannot figure out why this is the case: Error occured while archiving folder 'Sent Items' in store 'Mailbox' - hnash. Some items could not be copied. They were either moved, or deleted, or access was denied. When I tried moving individual pieces of mail I get essentially the same response - Cannot move items. The item could not be moved. It was either moved, or deleted, or access was denied. Thing of it is the mail is currently sitting in the Sent Items folder so I know ...

Format text to add character

Add File menu to custom toolbar

add a DC in a LegSite

excel add-ons

Map Add-On?

Error & Crash in GP 10 (0xe0434f4d)
Only one of our users get this error - 0xe0434f4d, usually after lunch every day. And we normally have 10-15 users logged in who go all day without getting errors. A few of them perform the same functions as the user does. Mostly she is in sales order entry updating orders. Some of the data entry for instance to pull up the items she's working on is done with a bar code scanner (the same as most of the other users). I've captured the SQL statements and nothing spectacular is going on when she crashes & there is no pattern there. I keep sending the dumps to Microsoft but I ...

Error Code0x8004210a
Outlook will send receive email when the computer is first turned on, but after that it will display the error msg.0x8004210a. All updates & patches are installed, Symantec Antivirus outging e-mail is turned off, as is Norton firewall. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Garry <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Outlook will send receive email when the computer is first > turned on, but after that it will display the error > msg.0x8004210a. All updates & patches are installed, > Symantec Antivirus outging e-mail is turned off, as is > Norton fi...