How do I put mutliple amortization templates in same file

I want to run several scenarios using the amortization templates but I want
them in the same file--just on different worksheets.  How do I do this?
0
Ritchie (6)

make invitation template
I I'm making invitations templates on publisher and everything seem right. i would like to be able to send them to my friends. i made my own wedding invites and they were really nice so everybody want me to help with theirs.I want to know if i send them to people that do not have publisher how would they be able to open it . i would like them to be able the invitation but only the wording of but not the actual template like the color of the design ,how would i do that ? THank you ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the sugges...

PUTTING NUMBERS IN A CELL
I AM TRYING TO ENTER A NUMBER THAT BEGINS WITH ZERO'S AFTER I ENTER IT THE ZERO'S DISAPPEAR, HOW DO I KEEP THEM IN Please turn off the CAPS Lock, more than two lines would be extremely difficult to read. Reading caps is annoying. Format the column as text, if the leading zero is important to you then it is an identification not a number. The default alignment for text is left aligned which is also better for most identification "numbers". Credit card numbers are 16 digits, are identification and can not be entered as numbers, ever, because Excel only retains 15 si...

Changing margins on different pages in document templates.
I was wondering how you change the margins for different pages in a template. Specifically, my firm is using a letterhead for the first page but blank pages after that so the header and footer margins on the first page ONLY must be larger than normal, while the following pages are fine with default settings for the margins. How do you do this and save it as a template? See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Letterhead.htm, especially the "More complex letterhead" section. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://wo...

Six Week Cash Flow Forecast Template
I need a six week cash flow template which includes the following: Beginning checking account balance Accounts Receivable: 30 day 60 day 90 day over 90 Payroll is biweekly Payroll taxes (due on the 15th of each month) ABC Vendor total amount due) (amount is current, terms 2/10 net 30) CBS Vendor total due (currently on COD) Monthly truck lease Payment on building Accountant Telephone, (average) due on the 20th of the month Utilities, (average) due on the 4th of each month All sales are posted to Accounts Receivable, averages sales of $6000 per week. Cost of goods...

How can I create a template equivalent to the Avery CD label one in Publisher 2007?
Hi, In Publisher 2007 the Avery CV label template has a circle marked out that I cannot interact with in any way. What is that circle and how can I create my own for my own templates? Similarly the jewel case insert template has rectangles that I can't interact with. Thanks Jim Arrange, Layout Guides, Left & Right 1.938" Top and Bottom .688" Grid Guides, 2 rows, .375" spacing. Create two circles --- 4.625" Create two intercircles ---1.625" -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Y...

Max limit in resource.h file of VC++
Hi, We specify the next step number for the resources, commands and control by the following. _APS_NEXT_RESOURCE_VALUE _APS_NEXT_COMMAND_VALUE _APS_NEXT_CONTROL_VALUE Do we have any way to restrict the numbers or specify the max limit. eg. I want my resource to have command values from 1 to 100. So #define _APS_NEXT_COMMAND_VALUE 1 // Next command number Can I specify somewhere in the resource.h file saying 100 is the max if it goes beyond 100, throw an error? Thanks, Prashant. ...

explanation of various fields on financial templates
How can I find out what certain formulas/functions on financial templates are doing. In other words I need an explanation of some of the gray cells in the different templates. Some are straight forward but others I cant figure out what they are referring to. xlf.dic@hotmail.com "alvn1" wrote: > How can I find out what certain formulas/functions on financial templates are > doing. > In other words I need an explanation of some of the gray cells in the > different templates. Some are straight forward but others I cant figure out > what they are referring to...

Can you put white space outside a textbox?
When I put pictures in my publisher file, sometimes I want captions for the pictures. So I make a tiny textbox that I put under the picture, and type in a caption into that textbox. The problem is that I can make the picture have some space to left and right of it so that text doesn't crowd into the picture, but I can't do that with the textbox containing the caption. Is there any way to prevent outside text from crowding the borders of a textbox? You can move that textbox wherever you need. You don't need to leave space inside when you can steer clear of the textbox itself. ...

config files
Can someone tell me if there is a way to generate a configuration file for MS Exchange 5.5. Thanks Huh? What do you mean by that? Willy wrote: > Can someone tell me if there is a way to generate a > configuration file for MS Exchange 5.5. Thanks ...

Running File Based Anti-Virus software on an Exchange server
We have an Server 2003/Exchange 2003 box for mail processing only. We also run on that machine a file-based antivirus solution to protect the non-mail directories from virus'. I recently read that microsoft does nto recommend doing this. We don't exclude any directories at this point, though I am considering excluding the mail/iis directories from scanning. I couldn't find anything on Microsoft's site about this. Any one hear of this or have experience with this? Thanx! This link explains what to exclude: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;823166&a...

Adding a stylesheet to an outlook template
Outlook 2003 I have created a web page with content (a large table) to be copied and pasted into an email template (.oft). It has a style sheet (internal or external, it can be changed) that formats the cells. How can this be referenced in the template? Since the only way that I know of to create a template of such complexity would be to copy it out of my web page designer (FrontPage) and it is WAY too complex to add in individual styles into each cell of the table, how can I link the style sheet? I tried to view the source of the new email message, but it doesn't seem to apply c...

Where to put SQL statements in VC++ Application
I am wondering if putting all my SQL statements in the string table is a good idea. Is there a better place to store these statements?? Thanks in advance for any responses. Dominic Inline in the code, they arnt particually helpful to put in the string table. -- - Mark Randall http://zetech.swehli.com "Those people that think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do" Isaac Asimov <dominicgualtieri@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1129050897.519688.176820@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... >I am wondering if putting all my SQL statements in...

save file
m trying to save an excel file to a cd rom keep getting a message saying can't save file it is read only. The file can however be save to 3 1/2 discettes. Any information helpful A CD-R (CD Recordable) can only be written to once (once written - it becomes permenant). To do the job you want you will need a CD-RW (CD rewritable) which does the same job except it can be written to as many time as you like. To wipe 'clean' the CR-RW (ie. get rid of all the data on the CD-RW) you will need to use the CD writing software mentioned in my last post. To be honest using a CD-R or CD...

screenupdating off when excel launched via double-click of file
When I double-click an Excel file, Excel is launched but with screenupdating off. All I see is a gray background under the menu bar. This happens for all Excel files, regardless of whether they have any macros. Does anybody know what causes this behavior? My workarounds: 1. Launch Excel first, then open the file. 2. Launch the VBA editor and set screenupdating to true. These work OK, but I'd really like to solve the problem. I'm running Windows XP sp2 and Excel 2002 sp3. -Jon Hi Jon I suspect an addin, either installed (Tools > Addin menu), "personal.xls" or someth...

Can not open the Password file
I have a problme in opeining password protected Excel files. I am using Excel 2007. I have received a file from some one..its is in excel 2007 format & its is password protected. When trying to open that file its giving the message "Excel cannot open the file because the file format or file extension is not valid. Verify that the file has not been corrupted and that the file extension matches the format of the file." I can open this file in any other computer, except in my computer.. can you pls help me what changes needs to be done in "Option" to open thi...

Put app and icon in task bar?
I have an MFC application that I want to be able to put in the task bar as a small icon and have it pop up the dialog when selected from the task bar. This app is intended to be run from the start up menu and be minimized in the task bar along with all the other start items... Pointers on how to please... By default app goes on the task bar. Do you mean system tray (that by default appears on the bottom right of the screen)? -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "ShipHead" <GoAway@SpamBoy.com> wrote in message news:#g1K8UgEFHA.2700@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > I...

Opening different Excel files in new windows
How can I make Excel open different files in completely new windows? Thats how it was working sometime back. Somehow, now everytime I open a new file, it opens in the same Excel window. Is there some setting in Options/Tools that would allow me to do this? Open the first file normally. For a second window open anothe application then the file. : -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Just a guess here. I had a similar problem when starting to use Windows XP. XP 'helpfully' lumped all my excel session under one taskbar list. To change it I had to adjust the setting in X...

Excel 97 and Excel XP file
I am trying to open the workbook of an Excel XP file in Excel 97 but get the following message: "Project unviewable in Excel 97" "pcw" wrote > I am trying to open the workbook of an Excel XP file > in Excel 97 but get the following message: > > "Project unviewable in Excel 97" That makes sense. When they released Excel 97 they'd never even heard of Excel XP. You can be backward compatible but it's pretty hard to be forward compatible. Jordon Is it possible to then to save my Excel XP file in a lower version, for example, Excel 97/97...

outlook ka-put
After I installed the service pack updates for Microsoft XP, my Outlook has been uable to send or receive any email. I have gotten a few error messages: "unable to connect to network," "server found but did not respond." etc. What the heck do I do? ...

Where to put error handler code for "No current record" error?
Hello, to brighten the essence of my current problem I woud like to describe the situation from scratch. I use Acess 2007. I have two tables 'tblOrders' and 'tblOrderDetails' linked as ODBC tables from MS SQL 2000 Server. Both tables have primary keys: 'tblOrders' has 'orderId' primary key and 'tblOrderDetails' has a pair 'orderId' and 'itemId' as primary key. On server there is also a foreign key constraint defined on key 'orderId' between both tables. In access I have a main form 'frmOrders' bounded to 'tblOr...

How to insert a template to letter activity in MSCRM 3.0?
Hi, Can we insert a template to a letter activity in MSCRM 3.0? Please let me know. Kiran... ...

Problem downloading OFX files.
I thought this was a bank issue based on the error message I received, but I get it at every bank: "A communication error occurred. Please try your call again. If you continue to have problems call your financial institution's Online Services Customer Support." I did call one of my banks and they confirmed no issues on their side. Can anyone help resolve this? Surely that's what I would have said too. There are so many things that could be going on here. Have you tried momentarily disabling firewall or AV ware? "Bart Simpson" <me@here.now> wrote i...

looking for a template of bell curve graph
http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/charts/normal_distribution/index.htm -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "darrich" <darrich@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4465F7C1-22CB-4D4D-8344-6C5C0B33AC72@microsoft.com... > I have the percentages for a bell curve; I just want to plug in the percentages with a professional-looking bell curve model. I am a graduate student assisting a professor with his Power Point lectures and I am having a difficult time making a bell curve that would look professional. darric wrote: looking for a template of bell curv...

opening .xls files
I have a new copluter with Windows XP and MS works 7.0 with ms spreadsheet. How can I open .xls files? Spreadsheet doesn't seem to recognize them. Ian, You can't. You need to install Excel (a part of MS Office (not Works)) on your PC. John "Ian" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:039901c3d33d$651003c0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I have a new copluter with Windows XP and MS works 7.0 > with ms spreadsheet. How can I open .xls files? > Spreadsheet doesn't seem to recognize them. If all you want to do is view the file, you coul...

How do I put it back?
In Microsoft money 2003. Used to: When I put on my paycheck I would have a window pop up with seperate catagories, "taxes", "healthcare", ect. there were four of them. Now when I put them in I just get one "spit catagories" window. I don't know how I changed it or how to change it back. I can't even find any support that can/ will help me. If anyone knows Please let me know. I will be greatly indeted to you. thank You. Derek "Derek" <Derek@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D9D38C7E-D837-4376-99D3-79C760EC4F85@mic...