For example:  If I have the values 1.5, 3.5, 8.7, 9.9 in the x values for a
line graph, is there anyway to make them spaced apart so that they are in
scale with eachother...  Like so the distance between 3.5 and 8.7 is larger
than, the distance between 1.5 and 3.5?
0
S1 (162)

Create a XY Scatter chart.  It, and a bubble chart, are the only 2 that
allow for cardinals values on the x axis.

--
Regards,

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article <F2D3DC58-86D3-4D21-9D57-F704A78941FB@microsoft.com>, =?Utf-
8?B?TGVpZiBT?= <Leif S@discussions.microsoft.com> says...
> For example:  If I have the values 1.5, 3.5, 8.7, 9.9 in the x values for a
> line graph, is there anyway to make them spaced apart so that they are in
> scale with eachother...  Like so the distance between 3.5 and 8.7 is larger
> than, the distance between 1.5 and 3.5?

X and Z reports come up blank for shifts.
Does anyone have an idea why X & Z reports would come out blank, When we know for sure that there was activity in the store. This happen to one of our clients before, but we were never able to replicate the error to figure out why this happen in the first place. Any ideas would be helpful thx cj Blanks usually mean that no template was selected for reports in the Receipt Format properties. I had one where a reprot printed but all the values were zero - that was a different issue, but I can't remember what it was - I think we just deleted the receipt format and started over, bu...

Make Default

COLUMN CHART Y AXIS PROBLEM
In a column chart with a data table, I want the numbers to appear on the Y axis. However, the zero amount rests on the top line of the data table. I don't want to change the format of the data table. Suggestions? Thanks DCG - I don't exactly understand your dilemma, particularly "the zero amount rests on the top line of the data table". Could you re-explain? - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/Excel/index.html _______ dcg1950 wrote: > In a column chart with a data table, I want the numbers to appear on the Y axis. ...

making a transfer show up in the budget

How do I create a second "y" axis on the right?
Derrick, Create a simple line chart as an example with the following data: Ser1 Ser2 a 1 4 b 2 3 c 3 4 In the clart plot area, double-click on the series called "Ser2". It should be the higher line of the two series. In the Format Data Series dialog box, go to the Axis tab. Choose the option "Plot series on: Secondary axis". ---- Regards, John Mansfield http://www.pdbook.com "Derrick" wrote: > This works great in Excel 1997-03, but how do you do this in Excel 2007? Lost_in_Houston "John Mansfield" wrote: > Derrick, > > ...

making tickets

AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE $$$

item quantity discount not found
I have an issue I hope someone can help me with. I had created a mix/match discount scheme for a group of items that I was overstocked with. Now that the items are at the levels I wanted them to be I didn't want them discounted anymore. Since you can't remove a bunch of items from discount at once I decided to delete the discount scheme. It seemed to work OK because when I looked into the item properties discount tab everything had no discount selected. However, when we sell one of these items it comes up with "warning 907 - the item quantity discount was not found in the d...

How to make VLOOKUP work for this

Make Personal Calendar Read Only

I wish to assign Quantity the value of [Quantity]-[OrderAmt]
Hello I have a some related tables (and the relationships work fine on the form) two of the fields are [tblBrochures]![Quanity] and [tblOrders]![OrderAmt], both the fields are "single" and bound I wish to assign Quantity the value of [Quantity]-[OrderAmt] Can you tell me how to do this please? Thanks Tony, Ummm, could be me but I don't get it... Did you mean you want to show the Balance in a Text Box? -- Gina Whipp 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access) "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors II http://ww...

Help with sales report, 0 quantity
Hello. I am trying to print out reports for quantities sold that also show me 0 quantity. I have added all the item numbers that I am interested in and it works great for ordering, but I need to be able to see which ones didnt sell during the period I set. The equals to 0 or less than 1 options dont work. Is there a trick? Thanks, Orlando ...

Print Preview Font Scaling
My application's OnDraw function creates a font that is multiplied by a scaling value. int nScale=-MulDiv(1, GetDeviceCaps(oDC, LOGPIXELSY), 72); CFont f; LOGFONT lf; memset(&lf, 0, sizeof(LOGFONT)); lf.lfHeight = nFontSize*nScale; When printing to a printer all is OK, but under Print Preview the font appears very small (but only when particular printers are selected in the Print Setup) My understanding of Print Preview was that it simulated the actual printed page. Any help! Gerard ...

Making a bmp transparent
Using Publisher 2000 Windows 98SE Is it possible to make a graphic file transparent? I'm attempting to create a motivational cartoon and would like to have a couple of scenes in the background. To do this I think I need to make an image file transparent. Can it be done? I have Paint Shop Pro and MS Paint. I have the challenge in the file, "Problem.zip" which can be downloaded at: http://www.tinyurl.com/wifs On the "Odds, Ends & Funny Things page. Click on the Snowman. 'Appreciate the help. -- Don -------- Vancouver, USA - One of the great cities in one of...

Office X 10.1.5 Update does not update Word
I have used the Office X 10.1.5 update. After the update process I noted that Excel, Power Point, and Component Plugin were both showing Version 10.1.5 in the Get Info box. But, Word is showing Version 10.1.4 So, the question is, What version number should Word be after applying update 10.1.5 I should also note that I have been going through the same ridiculous problems with installing the updates as many others have reported on this site. I was told, specifically, to apply the three updates posted on the Microsoft website: Office X 10.1.2 Update, Office X 10.1.4 Update, and Office X 10.1.5 ...

Align Clustered Column Chart Category Axis Labels
I have a simple clustered column chart containing one series. Instead of the category X axis labels being directly aligned under each column, is there a way to align the labels directly under each major tick mark? In other words, I would like the X axis labels to appear under the right side of each column when the gap width is set to zero. Thanks for your help. Stephanie, You can do so by setting up a dummy X axis. This example explains how to put a colored quadrant together. You will specifically want to use the X axis techniques that are described in the example. http://www.pel...

How to make Frames??
how to make frames in microsoft publisher??? You use the Tool called TEXT FRAME Pretty easy I would have thought - obviously a challenge for some. -- i try to find in tool section.. but there is no button called TEXT FRAME? can u tell me the steps! PLZ!! Thankx.. and one more question.. i would link some sites... but i want that link(site) to be pop up in new window.? how to do it??? i've been trying to find it.. but then it always pop up in same window.. and could u tell me the steps?? plz. Thanzk Trust me, there is most definitely a button called Text Frame. Look in the HEL...

How to make this report simple? Thanks
How to combine all items to be read better? I mean just now I have 3 products however to each of theme are the same items / Rqst, EG, SP, EG-SP/ and I would like to meka it simplier. July2006 August2005 Group1 Group2 Group3 Group1 Group2 product1 Rqst 4301 0 250 120 75 EG 3560 0 150 80 100 SP 3200 0 120 40 50 EG-SP 360 0 65 30 200 product2 Rqst 100 150 EG SP EG-SP product3 Rqst EG SP EG-SP Thanks a lot for any kind of info. Juraj / mer68@zmail.sk ...

making lines around info so it looks like a table when printed or viewed
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) How do I put horizontal and vertical lines around all the cells so it looks like a table? Display the Toolbox by hitting the Toolbox button. Activate the Formatting Palette (upper left button) then chose Borders and Shading. Make sure you select the cels you want to format.... <br><br>make your choice in de button that has &quot;type:&quot; in front of it. Done Thank you I have been successfully making borders in all my excel worksheets but since the latest update, the palette in excel no longer works. At firs...