how do I keep a running total of my bills?

I am trying to make a spreadsheet with my monthly bills and don't know how to
get a running total can someone please help me?

Thank You

    TEK
0
TEK (3)

use this in b2 & copy down
=SUM($A$1:A2)

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software
"TEK" <TEK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am trying to make a spreadsheet with my monthly bills and don't know how
> get a running total can someone please help me?
>
> Thank You
>
>     TEK

0
Don

How do I run this xpath query?
Hi, I'm running SQL Server 2005. One of the columns in my view is called "category_xml" and contains data similar to the following ... <categories> <info_type id="3" name="Restaurant"> <category id="13" name="Steakhouse"/> <category id="14" name="Seafood"/> </info_type> </categories> I am trying to run a query to say give me results that have a "category" element who has a name attribute that matches "x". How do I construct the SQL for such ...

Calculated Field based on 2 Running Totals
I need to make a calculated field based on two running totals: Week Metric1 Metric2 Ratio 1 How about a little more detail. "InfiniteJoy" <chris.damsgard@gmail.com> wrote in message news:052eeb76-4ca7-42a4-9952-390fedb4a2a7@24g2000hsh.googlegroups.com... > I need to make a calculated field based on two running totals: > > Week Metric1 Metric2 Ratio > 1 ...

Add ability to run a report on a subject that will include subsubj
I would like to suggest to add ability to run reports that include an option to display cases only by subject but sub-subjects. In my organization, we have at least 10 subjects, each of them may have up to 5-7 subsubjects. Management wants to see a global report with 10 columns or rows instead 50-70. The Subject structure is relational, so it is hard for me to understand why this function, obvious to me, is not present. We can choose to display/hide sub-accounts in the accounts reports. Thanks! ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the sugg...

Outlook keeps prompting for logon..
User is on Outlook 2k3, latest service packs, updates, etc. Mailbox lives on Exchange 2007 (SP1). Everytime the user starts Outlook they're prompted to logon. I've disabled the logon prompt at startup option (and enabled it and then disabled it again), but it's still happening. I've tried it with cached mode on and cached mode off. I've tried it with offline mode enabled and disabled. I've tried deleting his profile and recreating it. I've tried switching to an RPC/HTTPS connection. Finally, i completely uninstalled Outlook 2k3 and installed Outlook 2k7. Not...

Bill not showing in summary
In Money 2006, a monthly bill wasn't showing in the Bill Summary when I knew it was the date. I was surprised, but I entered it as a new monthly bill. Then on the home page, the payee showed twice. After I paid it on the bill that was showing, the original bill shows on the home page as overdue but doesn't show on the summary. Any help? Thanks. Andrew - I am having the same problem. I am using 06 Premium. Scheduled bill was not showing in the bill summary, so I re-created the bill. Now, the originally scheduled bill (which wasn't displaying in the summary) is being sho...

Help Old addresses keep coming up

Keep Lines Together; Keep with Next

Outlook 2002 Still Runs After Exiting
I am using Outlook 2002 with XP Pro. All of a sudden, Outlook continues to run after I exit the program. When I try to reboot my computer, it wants to do an "End Task" on Outlook.exe. The problem, though, is that the "End Task" is usually unsuccessful and I just have to turn the computer off manually. If you look in the Task Manager, the application is not running but you do see Outlook.exe under the Processes tab. I searched the knowledge base and somehow found one article that suggested you uninstall the Outlook Personal Folders Backup Utility. I have done...

Run-time Error 380 Invalid Property Value
Run-time Error 380 Invalid Property Value anybody know anything about it? MS knowledge base is down, as usual. I get that sometimes with a few procedures in the Manager application, I have since just learned to deal with then until the next release and hopefully they get fixed. "Dennis" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1eac01c47c8b$13dc4e80$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Run-time Error 380 Invalid Property Value anybody know > anything about it? MS knowledge base is down, as usual. That seems vaguely familiar - were you working with a Lot Matrix i...

I need to run a Lotus Notes Action or Agent...help?
Hi there, I am writing a program to examine data stored in a Lotus Notes database. The database in question is a fairly adevance workflow system which produces some lovely MI on what is currently being worked on. However, currently I have to download the MI to a spreadsheet from Notes then run whatever analysis I need on it... This is annoying me...can I get VBA to run the "Export to Excel" action in Notes?? It also needs to run the action on a particular view, how do I set the correct view? Thanks! hi, since i don't know what MI is i have to answer more generic. there is ...

why do my pictures keep disappearing?
Although I have checked the box in 'pictures' any form of graphic or word art that I have inserted into my publication keeps disappearing! If I click in the general direction of the insertion the bounding dots appear, but no picture Are you sure you have view, pictures, detailed display checked? If so try updating your graphics driver... -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "JG" <JG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:57E101AC-A758-400A-9269-3B68B754CA0E@microsoft.com... > Altho...

Total Value and Account Value do not match??

how can I keep a tab in place?
I have workbooks with multiple worksheets. I would like to keep the summary tab in a fixed (first) position so that the user can easily, quickly find it without using the l<, <, >, >l (arrow) tabs. I use hyperlinks to get from the summary tab to the other tabs, and I know I can hyperlink tab back... but I'd rather not use the hyperlinks too much. Tools - Protection - Protect workbook (for structure) Or, create a custom button/macro that navigates to the summary sheet. -- Best Regards, Luke M "missy8892" <missy8892@discussions.microsoft.com>...

My computer running slow on outlook 2007 & 200k emails
I cant work on the computer when outlook is running.. I know its alot of emails but outlook is made for that. Any solution? Thanks.. Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com Are all 200K in the Inbox or spread throughout different folders? (You want the later for better performance.) "aa" <aa[at]dsfsf[dot]com> wrote in message news:OHQzwByhKHA.6096@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >I cant work on the computer when outlook is running.. > I know its alot of emails but outlook is made for that. > Any solution? > > Thanks.. Submitted using http://www....

totaling $$
I have one column with a,b,c,d rankings I have another column with related $ values How can I add sum the $$ values related to all of the a,b,c,d separately Using Sumif, as in: =sumif(A:A,"a",B:B) Regards, Fred "dd" <dd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5A5CABCE-0153-4E72-A638-8ACD238081FC@microsoft.com... >I have one column with a,b,c,d rankings > I have another column with related $ values > How can I add sum the $$ values related to all of the a,b,c,d separately ...

How do I subtract two columns from the same total?
Hi, How do I subtract two columns with two different conditions from the same total? A B C D E Article 1 200 12 -45 Article 2 350 12 50 Column E should always contain B - C, but column D should only be subtracted if it is less than 0. Thanks in advance! Hi, Here's what I would do (there's probably a more elegant way). In Column E: =if(D2<0,B2-C2-D2,B2-C2) Hope that helps. Melinda "Lollycat" wrote: > Hi, > > How do I subtract two columns with two different c...

Outlook 2003 keeps asking for password for POP3 account
I am running WinXP Pro and Office 2003. My Outlook 2003 keeps popping up intermittently a pop-up box requesting me to re-enter the POP3 account password. Now, there is nothing wrong with the password already entered (check box to save password), so all i am having to do is click OK, but it is really annoying. Does anyone know what i can do to stop Outlook from doing this? Thanks for your help. ...

How do I keep the home tool bar on top
An hour ago the home tool bar stoped being displayed. I can restore it but every time i hit a key the tool bar disapers. How do I keep the tool bar on top while I am typing. You've minimized the Ribbon. Double-click any tab on the Ribbon to restore it. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "RobertTaylor" <RobertTaylor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:081A95C4-76B9-47E2-A4E6-83A080233AD0@microsoft.com... > An hour ago the home tool bar stoped being displayed. I can rest...

How to keep userform always on the top of all windows application
Hi All!! Is there some that when I execute an excel user form, it *remains o the top * of all the windows applications that are currently running until & unless I, manually, minimize or close it. Regards, Jat -- JAtz_DA_WA ----------------------------------------------------------------------- JAtz_DA_WAY's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2668 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=40059 You may get an answer to your question--but it'll involve both making the userform always on top plus adding those minim...

HP Pavilion Intel 8200 runs slower than other Intel Q8200
I have an HP p6140f+, Pavilion Q8200 Intel CPU desktop. Windows 7, 8 GB of RAM. After I have defragged the C drive perfectly, deleted all cookies, significantly reduced Restore points, have no applications loaded other than ESET NOD32 AV, Graphic PCI Express 9400 GT, and running Passmark Performance Test, version 7, after the many tests are done this new desktop gets an overall score of 691. When I get the worldwide database for the same CPU Q8200 and the same Graphics card and the same (or less RAM I find overall scores of 1220, 1144, 1191, 1292 and higher. Talking to HP ...

Keep it alive
Hello! Is it possible to declare an Access.Application object in a module of another db (let's call it db1), display the application window to the user interface and keep it alive even when db1 is closed? Because the database object is closed as soon as the memory used by db1 is released.. Thanks for any suggestion! Answered in another group where you posted this. ...

Workflows not running: error 16650
Hello everyone, I'm a beginner in CRM 3.0 and I'm stuck on the following problem: I have created very simple workflows, without control structures, just generating an email when creating a new Contact, that is an On Create event workflow. Running the rule manually, it works fine. However, when it runs when the new Contact is created, no email is generated. On the server side, what I have in the event viewer is the following: "Action {014ED357-C3AE-DA11-B9E0-0012799110FE} failed in step {004ED357-C3AE-DA11-B9E0-0012799110FE} of process instance {8A99E2A0-6FAF-DA11-B9E0-0...