How do i get lines on a line graph?

I am trying to plot a number of series of data on the same graph.  It i
experimental data with 'time' as the x axis. Measurements of th
experimental data were taken at 4 hour intervals, but they were not al
started at the same time. This means that the values of time in th
table must increment by 1 but there will not be an experimental valu
for each hour because a measurement was not taken.  This is the tabl
of data.

16					2.0	0.8
17	2.1	0.8
18			2.6	0.9
19
20					1.7	0.7
21	1.6	0.7
22			2.2	0.7
23
24					1.0	0.6
25	1.2	0.6
26			2.0	0.6
27
28					0.7	0.5
29	0.7	0.5
30			1.8	0.6
31
32					0.6	0.5
33	0.6	0.4
34			1.7	0.6
41	0.6	0.4
42			1.5	0.5
45	0.5	0.4
46			1.4	0.5

When i plot a line graph or scatter graph of the points, there is not
line going through the points.  I have done some experimenting an
concluded that this is because there are not values for some of th
times on the x axis.

Does anyone know of a way i can represent this data, with lines, all o
one graph

Thanks

Marty

--
baffledbrewe
baffledbrewer's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3507

Easy:

tools | options | chart | interpolated

0
gmklass (104)
6/4/2006 12:05:51 PM
Thanks a lot for this, you are a STAR:)

--
baffledbrewer
baffledbrewer's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=35074

Scatter plot and line graph combination
Hi I need to create a scatter plot of three ranges of data and then have three lines for three different ranges. Is this possible? I need to depict three classes of item and straight lines that separate them. The items are plotted on the graph using a scatterplot as three separate ranges. The lines (which represent mathematical functions) are to be plotted as line graphs. This is to depict a neural network classification problem. I have tried editing the custom types by taking a copy of one that is similar and then trying to modify it. Unfortulately only one of the ranges has X ...

Exporting Excel file into Notepad with column & row lines
I cannot get the horizontal & vertical lines to show up in my notepad file. Help Please. Notepad looks at text. Text doesn't have horizontal & vertical lines. You can, of course, use underscore characters _ to look like a horizontal line, and pipe characters | to look like a vertical line. -- David Biddulph "JIVL" <JIVL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:232B20B7-2719-47ED-A2C3-5673B8FCA925@microsoft.com... >I cannot get the horizontal & vertical lines to show up in my notepad file. > Help Please. ...

A Crystal Beginner

Get paid while you get online!!

Spreadsheet getting corrupted

How do I get??

Get notified when Out of Office is on

Getting Control ID in Active X control

Can the Item Description wrap to multiple lines on an invoice?
We have some long item descriptions (up to the 100 character limit), and we were trying to figure out how to get them to print on an invoice. If I spread the field all out on a single line, it's too long to fit on the document. If I create a box that's several lines tall, it does partially wrap, but it doesn't print the full description - it cuts off after around the 60th character or so. Has anyone successfully wrapped an item description on an invoice? -- Bud Cool, Accounting System Manager HDA, Inc. Hazelwood, MO GP 9.0, SP2 I think you'll need to parse it and then...

Get photos from a camera

Linking textbox and graphs
I have a graph that I would like to show a total "label" at the top of each column. The data labels do not show a total however. Can I put a textbox or something to that effect and link it to the total? (so the total updates anytime new information is entered) Is this possible? Hi, Maybe this will help http://www.andypope.info/charts/StackColTotal.htm Cheers Andy frustratedwthis wrote: > I have a graph that I would like to show a total "label" at the top of each > column. > The data labels do not show a total however. Can I put a textbox or > some...

Freeze panes / vertical lines
Hello, I just used "Freeze Panes". Is there a way to make the vertical black line invisible? Rgds, Thore Hi AFAIK this is not possible >-----Original Message----- >Hello, > >I just used "Freeze Panes". Is there a way to make the >vertical black line invisible? > >Rgds, >Thore >. > ...

How do I get my best friend back?
I NEED TO KNOW "monsterboy16" <monsterboy16@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7918DF09-EB34-46E4-852E-8DAAC3FFF45F@microsoft.com... > I NEED TO KNOW Easy. Just lift the lid on your toilet seat and whistle. Dipshit! -- "Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." Pretend that you're in a coma and unable to communicate in any way (such as posting messages in newsgroups). "monsterboy16" <monsterboy16@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news...

how to get the pointer variable address from a dll
hi all, I have a DLL which has a output parameter LPVOID, A application calls this DLL function, the Dll responsibility is to assign a valid pointer to the lpBuffer, Till here it is OK, but once it returns to the Application this lpBuffer becomes NULL. Prototype, __declspec(dllexport) BOOL TRSTMonGetStatus(LPVOID lpBuffer) Please let me know what to do, I am stuck in this. try this __declspec(dllexport) BOOL TRSTMonGetStatus(LPVOID &lpBuffer) AliR. <karunyalakshmi@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1182179607.989434.318540@x35g2000prf.googlegroups.com... > > hi a...

Why do I get this?
IMCEAEX-_O=ABC_OU=CN121_CN=RECIPIENTS_CN=USER1@companyABC.com <-- why am I getting this as the FROM field from a recently upgrade user to Exchange 2003? ...

Excel Data List Gets "Stuck" -- Help
This has now happened for the second time. I have a "data list" that is around 1800 rows in size. Somcetimes, after I've filtered the data to show just a small number of rows, it gets "stuck." I I am no longer able to expand the list to show all the rows. I've gone in to all the columns and chosen "All" for all the columns and it still does not work. I know I can highight the entire list and tell it to remove the list and recreate the list, but that's a pain, and I lose some formatting. Can anyone help me? -- slobizman -----------------------...