how do i find and open a template i developed?

0
mphillips (1)

Find Duplicate names and delate

Finding a Median

Find a Value the first Time It Occurs

Excel won't open spreadsheet #2
Thank you. The first option worked. opty -- opty ----------------------------------------------------------------------- optyk's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1533 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26959 ...

Find/Replace in RichEdit 2.0

Find (but not find)

Finding an event

Opening a form with cursor in a control filed
I have a form with a subform as reference. I only do data entry in 3 fields. I have set the tab control for field 1, 2 and 3, but when I click on add new record the cursor goes to the subform and and cannot tab out to the first field of the main form. I would like to set this up that on got focus the cursor is on the selected field and then tabs or move on enter to the next selected field in the tab order. The tab order in the main for is resetting to zero. Thanks Quinto -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/200801/1 ...

Open all Excel spreadsheets/fles before running queries
I have a number of spreadsheets which use Ms Query to retrieve data from an Oracle database. I have set it up so that queries run automatically when I open a spreadsheet. In Excel 2003, if I open several such spreadsheets at the same time, Excel will open all spreadsheets first and then run the queries. This means that I can open all the spreadsheets I want to update, get immediate notification if any one of them is in use by someone else, open as read-only if so, and then go off and do something else while all queries update (15-20 minutes in some cases). In Excel 2007 wh...

Entourage able to open pictures in preview again
I have no idea what I just did to make it work again. -- Are there errors in the Bible? Do Animals go to Heaven? Is drinking Alcohol a sin? Is the KJV the only translation to be used? If you want to learn, get answers, and be able to defend the faith, CERM is your place. http://www.cerm.info/ ...

cannot find database

How do I open a com port using Excel visual basic
Has anybody got any code that would help me ...

Office wouldnt open
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Power PC When trying to start up office i got a error report so tried uninstalling and reinstall, now when i try to install office 2004 i get a error message and says that it needs to close when using the office setup assistant any ideas on how i can install office cheers "shipton80@officeformac.com" wrote: > When trying to start up office i got a error report so tried uninstalling and > reinstall, now when i try to install office 2004 i get a error message and > says that it needs to close when using the of...

Trapping a NO FIND after a find

Opening hyperlinks
I cannot open hyperlinks in Outlook 2000. I tried lowering the the security settings on my browser, but this did not resolve my issue. Suggestions? Paul E Generally its an IE problem, eg not set as default in Internet Options "Paul E" <PaulE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2A6154A2-5B4F-4C93-9287-5899F44D4DEB@microsoft.com... >I cannot open hyperlinks in Outlook 2000. > I tried lowering the the security settings on my browser, but this did not > resolve my issue. > > Suggestions? > > Paul E Does anything happe...

CRM Developer Edition?
Is there any such thing as a CRM Developer Edition? I know that there are problems using Microsoft CRM with SQL Server Developer Edition but I don't know if there is an actual CRM developer edition? Any help much appreciated. DOM No dev version: CRM Professional and CRM Small Business (for SBS). If you have an MSDN subscription you can install a 10-user evaluation copy of either version. Dave "Dom" <Dom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:45E16BAC-C26B-4670-977B-355AD303A362@microsoft.com... > Is there any such thing as a CRM Developer Edition? ...

cannot open large Excell files attachment in outlook 2003
hi, I cannot open large excell file attachment in the outlook 2003. cannot save it on the computer..plz lemme know thankz ...

How do I find the out of office reply?

Advanced Find not finding all
"Advanced Find" in Outlook 2007 is not finding all email messages which match the criteria. It finds between 30 and 200 and then stops. I then have to work with those (e.g., delete them) and then click "Find Now" again to find another batch, dozens of times! What is wrong? How do I fix this and find all messages that match the criteria? My typical application is to split the entire contents of my .pst files by date. Do do this I make a copy of the file. In one I delete all messages older than the cutoff date (e.g., 1/1/2007), and in the other I delete all messages yo...

How to: find reason for rejected messages?
I'm trying to find the reason, why certain messages get rejected by our exchange 2000 server. Is there a way to find out? Scenario: pullmail gets mails from pop3 mailboxes from, let's say "internetmailserver.com" and puts it in our exchange server "intranet.com". For most mails it works marvellous but for some mails it just fails and I can only see (output of pullmail command): .... 1 messages waiting << +OK 8488322 octets Message from: some.user@validdomain.com to: user@intranet.com SMTP message rejected, reply OK Unexpected response rsion:...