How do I fill different areas in a graph with multiple lines?

I have a graph with three separate lines that cross each other.  I want to
custom fill certain areas with different colors.....I don't think this is
possible....or is it?
0
Geno (13)

Filling cells in between pairs of numbers
Hello all, I am trying to find an easy way to fill in cells in between pairs of numbers each of which is exactly the average of the pair's difference averaged by the number of these cells greater than the previous. So I have 1 1 2 3 4 8 5 6 7 8 20 9 10 12 13 14 15 45 I want: 1 1 2 3.333333333 3 5.666666667 4 8 5 11 6 14 7 17 8 20 9 23.57142857 10 27.14285714 11 30.71428571 12 34.28571429 13 37.85714286 14 41.42857143 15 45 I know I can do a Fill, Series, but then even with a macro that does a "control shift up fill series enter",...

Calculate the difference between two times (excel in office xp)
I follow the ms instrucs and always get the answer #VALUE! WHY??? I have tried formatting the answer cell in every way possible but with no success. Thanks for any help. Hi Gerrand! Just try the following: Format A1:C1 hh:mm:ss A1: =NOW() Leave it a couple of minutes B1: =NOW() C1: =B1-C1 C1 should look something like: 00:02:43 If you have problems with the above, then report back with what you have. -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au "gerrand" <gerrand@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2AF29699-234B-4F60-A...

Payables Checks Printing with Different Font and Alignment
Hello All, A user just had a new local printer installed on her desktop. When she prints checks the font has changed and the vertical alignment is now off. I plan on trying other print drivers for the printer (PCL6, PS) but figured I'd check out here to see if anyone else has come across this issue. The default top/bottom stub report for checks is being used. No modifications have been made. Thanks for any assistance... Brian Hello Everyone, It ended up being the printer driver that was installed. I changed it to PCL6, which she was using on her older printer, and everything...

Matching cells by content then cell fill with color
Thanks to JEM, I am using this routine to color three consecutive cell a specific color, in this case red: Public Sub ThreeCellsRed() ActiveCell.Resize(1,3).Interior.ColorIndex = 3 End Sub What I need now is a way for the routine to continue to find all th similar cells, let's say for sake of disc they are people's names, s when I execute the above on my name, mrh, I want it to continue in th worksheet and find all exact matches and color those same cells red. Another thought, say my name (MRH) is in "A1" and it is also in "D1". But in "D1" I use "...

column charts with multiple data sets
My data set is below. I want to show column charts: The first one would be Product A for August made up of data for versions 1-4, column two would be Product A for September made up of data for versions 1-4. The third column would be Product B for August made up of data for versions 1-4, column four would be Product B for September made up of data for versions 1-4. Product Version August September A 1 30,812 365,874 A 2 59,650,018 56,404,138 A 3 29,931,636 28,053,084 A 4 71,972 62,352 B 1 7,094,967 11,718,925 B 2 9,588,255 ...

Case filled out from SharePoint
I need to have a simple form my users fill out to submit a case. This would include the Business Required fields on the CRM Case form. Is there an easy way to do this using SharePoint? In other words, the user would go to the SharePoint site, click a link to "Submit a Support Request". This would open a form (Infopath perhaps?) where they fill in a few simple items, click submit, and a new CRM Case is created. This then would fire any pertinent workflows as if the case had been created from within CRM itself. I'm aware there are 3rd party solutions out there but would...

From field filled in
Hi and thanks in advance for this help. I am using Office 2003 with Exchange 2003. I have a second mailbox setup in my profile. When I reply to an e-mail sent to the other inbox, the From field is automatically filled in with that name. So for example, if the other inbox is "HelpDesk" and I reply to an e-mail in that inbox, the from field is automatically filled in as "HelpDesk". Hope that makes sense. Thanks!! <twytch111@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1175611189.053649.28340@q75g2000hsh.googlegroups.com... > Hi and thanks in advance for this help. I am...

Combine multiple tables with different date ranges
Hi everyone, I really need help please. I apologise in advance if my description is difficult to follow. I am very new to Access and have the following problem: Table 1 consists of: Machine ID (from another table) Downtime (calculated in queries from DateDiff expression based on Start Date & Time and End Date & Time) this table also has a few other fields - descriptive mainly This table is designed to track the amount of downtime for each machine and does so quite well, and even when there are multiple incidences of downtime in a day. It is for Daily entries as requ...

CRM Multiple Companies
MSCRM should have the ability to host multiple companies in one installation of the product. Some of our clients have multiple companies within their business model that are truly seperate. The next version of CRM needs this functionality to stay competitive with the other CRM products. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-base...

Operating fill handle and moving entire cells with keyboard
Is there any way of operating the fill handle or moving entire cells/range of cells with the keyboard rather than using the mouse (drag and drop). Thanks, Tom. Tom Copy or Cut Select range Select top left corner of range. Hold Shift & press End, Arrow down or right. Copy:= Ctrl + C Cut:= Ctl + X Paste Ctl + V To Fill Down or Right Ctrl + D or ctrl + r Use Excel Help and search for keyboard shortcuts for a complete List. Regards Peter >-----Original Message----- >Is there any way of operating the fill handle or moving >entire cells/range of cells with the keyboard rathe...

HELP! Repeat lines at bottem of multiple pages
I have created an Excel table with approximately 2500 lines. I have used the Subtotal Function to place page breaks where I needed them. I have used the Page Setup-- >Rows to repeat at top function to format the top of the table for printing. I have approximately 10 rows I would like to repeat right before every page break (the end of each printed page). The rows have shading and etc, so a footer will not work. Can anyone please help me accomplish this without having to copy and paste repeatly? I am almost certain this can be done. Thank you in advance for any guidance. It c...

How do I show complete and incomplete tasks differently?
On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 16:24:00 -0700, RMGK <RMGK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I show complete and incomplete tasks differently? You change the fill colour of the task bar if the task is not completed. Just select the task shape (not the box behind it) and set the new fill colour. That could be automated but, sorry, I have no time to look into that at the moment. -- Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd. Electronics for Visio http://www.electronics.sandrila.co.uk/ On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 16:24:00 -0700, RMGK <RMGK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do ...

Horizontal Line font
Kind of a weird question. The CEO of our company asked us to change the default font of his Outlook 2003 client to Arial 11 point. We completed this task for him. Sometimes when he replies to a message he scrolls down to the horizontal line above the From To area and starts typing. When he does this the font changes to Times New Roman font. I have told him not to scroll down but he seems to keep doing it by accident. Is there any way to change the font of the horizontal line?? If so, where do you change it? I have scoured Google but cannot seem to come up with a solution. Any ideas?? ...

Need macro to print sheet with multiple repetitions
I have an excel-based sales report with charts, etc. The territor number in cell A1 determines the data that populates the tables an charts. When the user selects a new territory number in cell A1, th tables and charts update. I need to print the report for every sales territory every month (5 each month.) I don't want to have to manually select the nex territory, print, select the next territory, print, etc. Is there a macro that can automate the process? :confused -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Bill This sub will change the value of A1 so all cells will b...

Have one fill to auto fill aother
My question is simple. I would like to have field 27 = field 25. So when someone enters the data for field 25, the same data auto populated in field 27. Any help is appreciated! Kaylen, In the CotrolSource for Field 27 type... =[field 25] ....assuming of that you are talking about a form in Microsoft Access or did you mean to post this question in the Excel newsgroup? -- Gina Whipp "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors II http://www.regina-whipp.com/index_files/TipList.htm "Kaylen" <Kaylen@discussions....

Inserting multiple rows into a table while maintaining data?
Please trust me, this is a relatively simple question, but takes some explaining: I want to insert multiple rows (anywhere from 60 to 900+) into a table that I routinely use off a template. Every time I open the template, I have all my appropriate column headings, and I paste data from another program into this Excel sheet. My desired outcome is that I am able to paste rows of varying numbers, while still maintaining the last rows (for sum totals of each column) on my template. (This would help automating the task) For example, I start my column headings in row 6. A6, B6, C6, and D6 all ...

Colours changing in the fill palette and the spreadsheet?
Hi I have a user with Office 2003, and her pc and build is standard as with her colleagues. In Excel the colours would change (cells filled) also if the user goes to her pallette the colours have also changed. Desktop and all other applications colour are fine. The following resolutions have been tried - office detect and repair, updates, asked the user to got to the tools options and reset the pallette and this does not work. She has to log off and back in again in order to set it back to the proper colours. Again this is only affecting Excel? Any pointers? I wish to thank you in advanc...

Filling in blank PO
Hi everybody, I have some question to you, when you create blank PO, then go to content and click Add Item you can see tw boxes. In top one there are all items from your database and in bottom one there are Items you are adding. If you reach number of rows visible in bottom window there is scroll bar comming on right hand side, and as you add more items every new ona is going to the very bottm of the list which is in invisible area. To get there and type in Qty you have to scroll down whole list every time when you add next item. I'm using most recent updates for RMS and I checked i...

Report Writer
Hello, I'm trying to have multiple deposits listed on the SOP Blank Order Form (SBOF.) The 'Sales Payment Work and History' table contains all of the current and historic deposits that I need, but I am having difficulty in configuring a report that will list all payments that exist. I have been able to list two seperate payments by having field 'Amount Paid' listed twice, one field with 'First Item in Group' and the other with 'Last Occurance.' There are 2 problems with this approach - 1. If there is only 1 payment it is listed twice 2. If more th...

access inboxes of different email accounts
I've started using Microsoft Office Outlook but for the life of me cannot find how to access inboxes of different email accounts - I can of course access main account - help please - thanks. David "David" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CD42A038-4326-4EBA-AAA5-94404C671DD2@microsoft.com... > I've started using Microsoft Office Outlook but for the life of me cannot find how to access inboxes of different email accounts - I can of course access main account - help please - thanks. David Is this using POP mail or Exchange? Also what version...

How do I auto fill long col. filling blanks with last filled cell
On a large worksheet, is there a way to fill the blanks in a column with the last filled cell without using the autofill handle? My worksheet is over 2000 rows and I am hoping to find some way to mass fill the blanks in Excel. Here is a small example of what I am talking about. Thanks for any tips. S1475 201686 506456 S1888 38254 15623 56731 S9564 46321 156323 M, This ought to work... http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/usertips/tip040.htm Jim Cone San Francisco, USA http://www.realezsites.com/bus/primitivesoftware "MBBeginner" <MBBeginner@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in m...

Multiple email a/c's
Hi Am using Outlook 2003 with 3 email a/c's At present all emails are received in 1 inbox & sent are shown in 1 outbox. Can outlook be configured so that emails sent/received from a/c A go to sent box A & Inbox A, emails for a/c B go to sentbox B and Inbox B etc? TIA Tom "Tom" <Tom@nospam.co.uk> wrote in message news:%23iA7bOSHIHA.4684@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hi > > Am using Outlook 2003 with 3 email a/c's > > At present all emails are received in 1 inbox & sent are shown in 1 > outbox. > > Can outlook be configured so t...

conditional formatting graph
Is it possible to do conditional formatting on a bar graph? I need one bar to change to red if it is below the national average or stay green if it's above. I have found many postings on how to do something like this in Excel but nothing on how to do it in Access. Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks Becky ...

How do I open a .Pub from a different version? I have 2000
I have a friend doing a newsletter for me, she is trying to send it to me in ..pub and I can not open that version. I tried your fix for opening it (uncheck read only, but read only was already unchecked and I still can not open it? Irritated Irene <Irritated Irene@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I have a friend doing a newsletter for me, she is trying to send it > to me in .pub and I can not open that version. I tried your fix for > opening it (uncheck read only, but read only was already unchecked > and I still can not open it? Your fri...

Buy
Sometime ago in Money 2005 I found that the graph display did not display a B (for Buy) and an S (for sell). A wise MVP sugessted a fix for the problem in editing the transaction to fix the problem. The problem was solved following that suggestion. However, now that I have upgraded to the latest and greatest, the B and S markers are not displayed in the graph and I forgot what the suggestion was. Any Ideas ? Many Thanks. "Birdflu" <Birdflu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F357DF2F-4AAE-40FD-AEE9-D5C993ED6322@microsoft.com... > Sometime ago in Mone...