how do I do a Planned vs Actual start date & end date graph

hi,

I'm plotting a Phase of a project in Excel and need to capture Planned vs
Actual Start dates and End dates-  how do I go about doing this in Excel
using graphs? - please advise, thanks.
0
chivy76 (2)

Are there any planned updates to AutoAccept Agent?
Does anyone know is Microsoft is planning to release any updates to the AutoAccept Agent, for Exchange 2003? I cant say absolutely, but I would imagine any improvements will go in to Exchange 2007. "Rob Gordon" <Robert.Gordon@nospam.dslextreme.com> wrote in message news:%230aSZ7vzGHA.720@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Does anyone know is Microsoft is planning to release any updates to the > AutoAccept Agent, for Exchange 2003? > Not for Exchange 2003 no. Are you having problems with it? "Rob Gordon" <Robert.Gordon@nospam.dslextreme.com> wrote i...

date operations in Excel 2003
Are you aware of a problem making operations on excel 2003 dates ? even if the cell format is Date , a comparison of dates (like is 21/08/2004 > 22/08/2004) gives incorrect results and no error message. If you edit the cell containing the date by pressing F2 and immediately Enter, than the formula gives the correct result. Any idea ? Hi this is probably due to the fact that your current values are not really stored as dates. Do you import these date values? "bernard" wrote: > Are you aware of a problem making operations on excel 2003 dates ? even if > the cell f...

Distorted date axis in Excel Charts
I have had a consistent problem plotting time series data in Excel charts. Specifically, dates shown on the X-axis of a plot will begin at the year 1900 rather than at the correct date that is listed in the Excel worksheet. Normally I work around this problem by reformatting the X-axis of the chart, specifying the max and min date. However, I am trying to automate production of hydrographs showing water level variation with time in a large number of wells. I cannot reformat the X-axis on all the plots individually. The odd thing is that the problem is intermittent, that is, the macro tha...

printing a graph chart on A4 paper
I AM TRYING TO PUT A GRAPHIC CHART ON AN A4 PAPER ..THE PROBLEM I HAVE IS WHEN I TRY TO DO THIS IT ONLY APPEARS ON HALF OF THE PAPER CAN YOU HELP? You have to set the paper size both on the page setup and in the print command depending on the printer. I have to, at least. "kaz40" wrote: > I AM TRYING TO PUT A GRAPHIC CHART ON AN A4 PAPER ..THE PROBLEM I HAVE IS > WHEN I TRY TO DO THIS IT ONLY APPEARS ON HALF OF THE PAPER CAN YOU HELP? ...

Purchase Order Date
We think that when you change any of the dates on a purchase order (specifically, the promised date), you should have an option of whether or not to roll down the date to each line item; this way, when the vendor changes the promised arrival date, you can check on a per-item basis. Currently, we have not found this to be possible, but if anyone knows a way to do this, please let us know. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the messag...

Incorrect Last Downloaded Dates Money 2003
Even though I download my statements from TD, The downloaded date won't change to current date. Some accounts work and most others don't. The bank balances also don't update, however I can see the current downloaded transactions in the account register. How can I fix this? I too have Money 2003 and looked at my TD account. It shows the last downloaded date and balance from January 2005. My TD credit card account shows the same. No other problems with the downloads, just the last date and balance in the left pane is incorrect. It doesn't seem to be a problem wi...

Conditional Formating using dates
I keep a spreadsheet with an array of dates that I would like to compare to the current date for conditional cell formatting. Trouble is I cannot figure out how to do it. Should I use "Cell value is" method, or "formula is" method. And the input interface when setting up the conditions does not seem to accept a cell reference ie. "cell value is greater than A1" A1 being the current date. ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED ! Thanks John Pitchford John, Use Formula Is Assume the array is A1:A10, and use a formula of =A1=TODAY() =A1<TODAY() =A1>TODAY() or whateve...

Universal vs. Global groups (DL)
Hi, In my Win2000AD (native) Exch2000 environment we have just one domain, with 8 DC's spread offsites, 30 minutes replication. Does it make sense using "universal" Dl's for our environment ? I know that membership of universal groups make sense for multi domain environments, but I would like to know if I have any benefit of keeping my current DL's as "universal" instead converting them to "global" ? If what you have now is working, leave it alone. "Marlon Brown" <marlon_brown@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%237YwaKBnEHA.382...

formula for dates
i am continually typing in dates on one row for my projects, i am sent start and finish dates the time line can be anything from one week to 3 months but can i generate this line automatically in excell this would save me ages all help would be appriciated thanks Hi Enter the first date in a cell and drag the fill handle. See http://www.dicks-blog.com/archives/2004/03/30/secrets-of-the-fill-handle/ HTH. Best wishes Harald "pascot" <pascot@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i melding news:2C9A09CF-D035-43B8-AAEE-3580037B1D53@microsoft.com... > i am continually typing in ...

Exchange 2003: Mailbox size vs exchange data file on disk?
I've just done a quick adding up for all my mail boxes on my exchange 2003 server, and it totals around 3.7GB However, the datafiles on disk are: priv1.edb - 4.8GB priv1.stm - 2.8GB What makes up the rest of the space used? I know there are a couple of address lists and 2 public calendars, but that woudlnt even be a hundred meg, let alone a gig! Any ideas? is this normal behaviour? Thanks :) Some items that take up space are Deleted retention items, deleted mailbox settings and deleted public folder retention. Also the database size does not shrink, so there may be empty space in ...

Release Date for 2007 Runtime?
Has anyone heard an updated release date for the 2007 runtime? Nothing since Erik posted on March 26th, saying they're working as fast as they can. http://blogs.msdn.com/access/archive/2007/03/26/access-2007-developer-extensions-and-runtime-still-on-the-way.aspx -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "Scott" <millardgroups@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1175715353.665589.77550@n76g2000hsh.googlegroups.com... > Has anyone heard an updated release date for the 2007 runtime? > Scott, In the meantime, you can rena...

Excel as front end and SQL Server as back end
I read some documentation on the web today about using Excel as front end and SQL Server as back end. Actually, this link was pretty good: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/321686 This is pretty good too: http://bytes.com/topic/sql-server/answers/486783-updating-sql-server-Table-using-excel This is very good; gets pretty complicated though: http://www.simple-talk.com/sql/t-sql-programming/sql-server-excel-workbench/ I’m still pretty confused about how it all works. I found a sample of VBA online that lets me import a couple columns from a Table: Sub Import() ' Decla...

Outlook functionality vs. IE Client
Is there a document available that outlines the functionality included in each client? For example the KnowledgeBase is only available in the web client. It would be helpful to have a document that outlines the differences in the clients. Thanks ...

Comparison in date
Below is my code. It simply can't run. Private Sub cboDateExpired_BeforeUpdate(Cancel As Integer) Dim date1, date2 As Date date1 = Me!DateExpired date2 = Me!DateLoan If (date1 < date2) Then MsgBox "The Date Expired is in wrong value!" End If End Sub -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/200705/1 "It simply can't run" is not very helpful. What does happen? Do you get any error message? Maybe it is running, but not doing what you were expecting. And that might be because date1 is not decla...

space plan #2
I am working on a building layout. I've decided to use the Space Plan Startup Wizard. I've created a list of Room Numbers in an Excel file, and it's worked great so far. Now I would like to add a room to my space. The online MS help is telling me to go to "Refresh Data" in the Plan menu, but my Plan menu only list "Convert to Walls" and "Set Display Options." How can I add an additional room to my space via my Excel file? Are you sure you have open the space plan solution (5th model) and not the plan solution (1th model). These solution ha...

HELP
Folks, I’ve spent a fair bit of time perusing this and other groups. Two things were very apparent to me. First, I don’t know much! Second, I’m so far out I don’t even know what to ask. The questions that folks have been asking are very detailed and targeted to a very specific task. My situation is different. I need a plan, some general guidance on how to proceed. I need a roadmap because I’m not even sure where I’m going. So, asking for detailed directions at this point is senseless! Here’s the deal. I have 4 workbooks (SOURCE.XLS, RECONSTRUCT.XLS, MODELS.XLS, RESULTS.XLS)...

outlook cannot start
outlook won't start. I get an error saying cannot start microsot outlook. a required is missing:OM19.DLL. please install again. i did this and had the same problem.any ideas? ...

VC++ Vs .Net
Ok ... Ok hold on. This is not the same old discussion. But it still is. I am creating an application which would open 100+ sockets. Every socket would be emulating a user for a telnet connection thus response should be real time. This is the reason i have created one thread for each socket. I remember I/O completion port can be used to create fewer threads using thread pool, but i would be researching for it and i have got very little time to complete it. My Question, I want better performance and less computer resource usage. What do u guys suggest ........ VC++ or .Net "Muba...

DR planning
I=92m trying to figure out what we should do about creating an offsite copy of the media which holds our company=92s software. The cds for application software. Is it legal to make iso's and backup to tape? What do other companies do relating to this topic? Hello techstress, The licensing you use is important and not the media itself. So make sure you have all needed licenses to be safe. From TechNet or MSDN you can download only .iso files for burning them to disc and have to use the license key acccording to the EULA/contract you have. Best regards Meinolf Weber ...

Date of email in History
We would like to see the date an email was sent/received after it is attached to a case. Is this possible? Only the body of the email is shown. Thanks, Stacy -- Stacy Hi Stacy Yes, you will need to modify the email form and views in the customization tools in CRM to display the date. If you are still on CRM 3.0, You may also want to contact microsoft support to get the hotfix that will use the date that the email was received in Outlook as oppossed to the date that was when the email was tracked. Hope this helps! -- Nick Doelman www.readybms.com "srd" wrote: > W...

Adding workdays to a date
Hi, I need to add a specific number of dates to a specific date. I'm fine when I'm using the DateAdd() function. I'm able to add days, weeks, months and even years. But this time I need to add only workdays. I need to be able to eliminate weekends and holidays. I can do it in access using the Networkdays() function, but I can't seem to find a way to do it in Access. I have MS Office 2003. Could somebody PLEASE help me. Thanks, Cherrie Here's a function you can use: Public Function PlusWorkdays(dteStart As Date, intNumDays As Long) As Date PlusWorkdays = dteStart...

System Attendant wont start
This morning my system Attendant service wont start and thus causing my IS and MTA not to start. Everytime I want to start it manually it tells me that the service started but then stopped. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. there must be something in your event logs? "Vic" <Vic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1C19D9CE-DF75-4D3B-A9B3-97A06B4A0778@microsoft.com... > This morning my system Attendant service wont start and thus causing my IS > and MTA not to start. Everytime I want to start it manually it tells me that > the service started...

Start Date Change from My Tasks
When a user modifies the start date in My Tasks and published to the PM, the correct dates show in the "change acceptance" window; however, the new date does not show correctly in the client task start date field. The gantt chart does show that the task has been delayed (with a dotted line) with the task starting at the new start date. The dotted line starts at the old start date. Changing finish dates appear to work correctly. Suggestions Sorry . . . running PS 2007 with June CU. "Jim Sipe" wrote: > When a user modifies the start date in My Task...

adding occurrences for date range
Someone from this group helped me get through the first steps of this process. I have 2 date columns and a column that identifies a department name. I want to create a formula that looks for a date range in the first column, if there is no entry in that column, I want to refer to the second column looking for that date range. For the records identified I want to count how many times the department is represented. First date column is B. Second date column is C. Department name is column D. I have tried the following: =SUMPRODUCT((B2:B375>=F1)*(B2:B375<=F2)+(Data!$D2:$D532="&quo...

sales plan
where do I start, I have a set budget for sales goals, but not sure how to begin, too much information, just need some guidance. This discussion group is related to the Microsoft Access database program. Do you have a question about that? If not, then you've posted in the wrong place. -- _________ Sean Bailey "richard1010" wrote: > where do I start, I have a set budget for sales goals, but not sure how to > begin, too much information, just need some guidance. Where to start.... You have a budget for sales goals, but have provided too little information about tha...