How do I delete pages in Excel? Keeps printing blank pages at end.

I'm printing charts in Excel. Some of them are adding blank pages at the end
of the charts. How do I get rid of these?
0
Jojobean (1)

Several ways:

1) Change the location of the chart to have its own sheet. Do this by right
clicking the chart, go to "Location" and putting it on it's own sheet. Then
you should be able to print it by itself without any white stuff.

2) Make sure that the page breaks are defined well. Go to View -> Page Break
Preview . From there, you can move around the blue lines to determine your
page breaks. Then, when you're printing it, make sure that you choose only to
print the page that your chart is on.

Those are the easiest ways, anyway. I'm sure there are more, I just can't
think of any right now, sorry! >_<

"Jojobean" wrote:

> I'm printing charts in Excel. Some of them are adding blank pages at the end
> of the charts. How do I get rid of these?
0
Harimau (4)

Excel not calculating anything
Hello, I just installed excel 2003 and when I type in a function (specifically, =CONCATENATE(A2," ",B2) ) It just adds that to the cell I'm wanting the results in. It does this with sums as well. I am very novice at excel, but I do know how do do the minor functions. Can anyone tell me if there is some option I have unclicked or clicked that won't let excel calculate anything? Thank you Hi It looks like you have the calculation set to manual {press F9 to calculate formulas manually, or check Automatic in radio button on Calculatin tab of Options window (Tools.Options ...

How to Recover Deleted Sent Mail?

Change case in Excel
Good morning all, I have received a private e-mail from someone trying to help me, I think, but am not certain whether this is legit, or an attempt to get me to install a trojan of some sort. Does anyone know of Shailesh Shah (shahshaileshs@hotmail.com)? I figure that if this person is writing such good code, such useful utilities, then he should be well known to this community, or at least he should. I had e-mailed this group in February asking for some way to change the case of text in certain cells, and the link Mr. Shah sent me is as follows: http://members.lycos.co.uk/shahweb/ ...

How to open Excel sheet with more than 64000 lines
I am using Office 2002, and have received Excel files with greater than 64000 line items. Is there a way , or an update, with Excel 2002 to open files this large? You need to upgrade to Excel 2007. "mgoehring" wrote: > I am using Office 2002, and have received Excel files with greater than 64000 > line items. Is there a way , or an update, with Excel 2002 to open files this > large? Yes, but not more than 65536. For that you would need Excel 2007. -- David Biddulph "mgoehring" <mgoehring@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ne...

Cannot delete subreport

Rule for Deleted Items

Print range setup
I currently have 25 rows of data per person (with 50 people altogether). Normally, this will take about 4 pages to print all the rows across. I want to setup my spreadsheet so that I print one page per person, but the information fits all on one page. Do i have to manually move the columns beneath each other or is there a way to print automatically? -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/ms-excel/200510/1 I meant I have 25 columns of data (not rows) Patty wrote: >I currently have 25 rows of data per person (with 50 people altogether). >Normally,...

Printing in reverse order
I have printed out nearly 500 letters to be mailed out using mailmerge and publisher. I would like to not run them through the printer again and print address info on the reverse side so they can be run through a folding machine and mailed out. PROBLEM: the list and the pages are in reverse order and since I merged personal info on one side, the address side must correspond. Can publisher print out in reverse? I have tried copies from 500 - 1 but it still print from 1 - 500. The original list was not sorted in any manner, it was exported from a database. Suggestions please... TIA R...

GP 10 Keyboard Page Up/Down and Mouse Wheel
After upgrading from GP 9 tp GP 10 the keyboard Page Up/Down buttons and the mouse wheel do not work when trying to advance a page of a report that was printed to the Screen as the desination. Anyone else experience this problem? If so, is there a work around? Thank you, Don It is a known issue. Click the box for the magnification. You don't even have to change the magnification. Once you click on the magnification box (or field), click in the report and you can scroll up and down. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Don Leugers" wrote: > After upgrading from GP 9 tp GP 10...

Unable To Read Certain fields in Linked Excel Sheet to Access
I am using Acc 2003, but Acc 2007 should work the same (I think). I have linked an excel spreadsheet into my Access database. Almost all of the fields are available and can be read. There are a few fields that I can see in Access, but its in Excel. These fields were using a VLookUp function in excel to get the value from another excel worksheet. Also the linked excel sheet has fields that I believe should be text (in Access), but its was set to be a number. I am unable to change this. Is there a way to resolve this issue for me ??? I also assume that if I was to rea...

Horizontal Page Breaks
HI: Can anyone tell me if there is a limit to the number of horizontal page breaks I can have in a work sheet. I have a sheet with 43 Pages, which ends at Row 2066. When I add another page, I am unable to pull the print area down any further. If I go up a few rows and insert a page break, I can adjust that just fine. However, I can still not pull it past row 2066. Thanks, Sam I ran this macro: Option Explicit Sub testme01() Dim iCtr As Long ActiveSheet.ResetAllPageBreaks For iCtr = 2 To 65536 Step 2 ActiveSheet.HPageBreaks.Add before:=Cells(iCtr, "A") ...

Using c# object in Excel VBA
Hi All I have writen an COM Object in C# to use it in Excel. This Object has a Function that delivers a List of Users from a Database. My problem is now that I get the List of Users but it is not posible to get one of the Properties of the User. But when I create a new Object with Set user = CreateObject("GuptaIntferface.UserVOCom") I can see all Properties of this object. My Question is now how can I tell VBA now that the objects in the List are the UserVOCOM Objects? thx for help Michael I'm kind of stabbing the dark on this one as I've never worked with a C...

Keeps finding music on external hard drive.
I moved my Christmas music from C:\ to F:\ It kept finding the Christmas music. I discounected it and saw the songs were still there. I tried to play one and said song not found remove all songs from this drive and said yes and it scanned. I plugged the drive back in when I needed some files and the Chritmas music is back. How do I get it out of WMP? Win 7 x64. Thank you, Eric Vogel Right-click Music in the tree on the left and select Manage Music Library. Is the drive/folder containing the music in the list? The first step would be to remove it there. Then, if there ...

Prints blank page first?
I created a publication on one computer (Pub 2000, Win98SE), burned it to a CD, and am trying to print from another computer (Publisher 2000 with Win2000 and an HP Deskjet printer). Ctrl+P, Print page 1 to 1 - and I get a blank sheet coming out first, then Page 1. Same thing happened with Page 2. Did I miss a setting somewhere? Ed Did you try copying the file to the hard drive first and then print? Open the printers and fax folder in the control panel, right-click your printer, properties, advanced tab, separator page button, clear anything it may say in the "separator page"...

Delete macros

page edition problems
I have created a page in PowerPoint, with an image, colored fonts, filled rectangles, and I am trying to send it as an email (not as an attached file) in Outlook. Cut and Paste gives a deteriorated result. I have tryied exporting the page out of PowerPoint in different formats, but I never get a result which gives a clear, professional looking email page. I have even rebuilt the page in Outlook: when I send it out it is ok, but at the receiver's side all the blocks of the page move to adjust to their window size and resolution. I am desperate to find a working solution. Thank you very much...

Printing to Adobe
I get a runtime error everytime I print an invoice to Adobe 6.0. What's the deal? The invoice prints to the adobe distiller and creates the PDF. However MS Money crashes, sometimes it restarts itself to the sign on location other times, it just closes. Is there a fix? Below is error I get: Program: msmoney.exe R6025 - pure virtual function call I am using: MS Money 2006 Small Business version 15.0.150.513 In microsoft.public.money, Caddant wrote: >I get a runtime error everytime I print an invoice to Adobe 6.0. What's the >deal? The invoice prints to the adobe distiller an...

How do I set up an incoming hyperlink to a page within a frame?

Combining pages
How do I combine two A4 pages of pictues in to a single publisher document? Alan wrote: > How do I combine two A4 pages of pictues in to a single publisher > document? ================================ Add a blank page to the target document. To add the second page...Select All / Copy / Paste. FWIW...you can open more than one instance of Publisher. -- J. Inzer MS-MVP Digital Media Experience Notice This is not tech support I am a volunteer Solutions that work for me may not work for you Proceed at your own risk ...

OK to delete Deleted Items folder?

Excel General Ledger
I need a General Ledger template to run my small business. Does anyone out there have a general ledger format already developed for excel they want to share? "Ted" <Ted@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D9C319B6-7315-46FB-9674-209E0C0692F1@microsoft.com... > I need a General Ledger template to run my small business. Does anyone out > there have a general ledger format already developed for excel they want to > share? I'm sure you can find one here: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx /Fredrik Here's simple templat...