How do I delete a line in Excel that I only see when printed?

I have created a form in Excel but when I go to print preview and also when I
print it there is a line there that I do not wish to have there.  But when I
look at it in normal view I cannot see it.  There are aprox. 6 pages and this
line is at the top of every page except my first one.  I can delete a few
rows where it shows to be and it disappears but as soon as I insert rows back
it is back.  How do I get rid of this line.  Please help.
0
Tera (2)

If you go to Edit | Go To, click Special, Choose Objects and click OK.  It
should take you to the line.  Then you will be able to delete it.

"Tera" wrote:

> I have created a form in Excel but when I go to print preview and also when I
> print it there is a line there that I do not wish to have there.  But when I
> look at it in normal view I cannot see it.  There are aprox. 6 pages and this
> line is at the top of every page except my first one.  I can delete a few
> rows where it shows to be and it disappears but as soon as I insert rows back
> it is back.  How do I get rid of this line.  Please help.

Change case in Excel
Good morning all, I have received a private e-mail from someone trying to help me, I think, but am not certain whether this is legit, or an attempt to get me to install a trojan of some sort. Does anyone know of Shailesh Shah (shahshaileshs@hotmail.com)? I figure that if this person is writing such good code, such useful utilities, then he should be well known to this community, or at least he should. I had e-mailed this group in February asking for some way to change the case of text in certain cells, and the link Mr. Shah sent me is as follows: http://members.lycos.co.uk/shahweb/ ...

How to open Excel sheet with more than 64000 lines
I am using Office 2002, and have received Excel files with greater than 64000 line items. Is there a way , or an update, with Excel 2002 to open files this large? You need to upgrade to Excel 2007. "mgoehring" wrote: > I am using Office 2002, and have received Excel files with greater than 64000 > line items. Is there a way , or an update, with Excel 2002 to open files this > large? Yes, but not more than 65536. For that you would need Excel 2007. -- David Biddulph "mgoehring" <mgoehring@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ne...

Cannot delete subreport

Excel not calculating anything
Hello, I just installed excel 2003 and when I type in a function (specifically, =CONCATENATE(A2," ",B2) ) It just adds that to the cell I'm wanting the results in. It does this with sums as well. I am very novice at excel, but I do know how do do the minor functions. Can anyone tell me if there is some option I have unclicked or clicked that won't let excel calculate anything? Thank you Hi It looks like you have the calculation set to manual {press F9 to calculate formulas manually, or check Automatic in radio button on Calculatin tab of Options window (Tools.Options ...

How to Recover Deleted Sent Mail?

Rule for Deleted Items

Help E2K3 Not Seeing Ex5.5 Org
Have Windows 2003 AD running with the ADC connected to 1 5.5 server. When running E2K3 setup the option to Join or Upgrade a 5.5 organization is grayed out? Any suggestions. The permissions on the conection agreements and the 5.5 site hierarchy are configured properly as per Q329047. Have done this previously with E2K without any problem. Hi Rob, This may be caused if a previous installation attempt was made and failed. However, a server object has been created in Active Directory for the Exchange 2003 server. To check this use ADSI Edit (part of the Win2k3 or Win2k Support Tools) WA...

Print range setup
I currently have 25 rows of data per person (with 50 people altogether). Normally, this will take about 4 pages to print all the rows across. I want to setup my spreadsheet so that I print one page per person, but the information fits all on one page. Do i have to manually move the columns beneath each other or is there a way to print automatically? -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/ms-excel/200510/1 I meant I have 25 columns of data (not rows) Patty wrote: >I currently have 25 rows of data per person (with 50 people altogether). >Normally,...

Unable To Read Certain fields in Linked Excel Sheet to Access
I am using Acc 2003, but Acc 2007 should work the same (I think). I have linked an excel spreadsheet into my Access database. Almost all of the fields are available and can be read. There are a few fields that I can see in Access, but its in Excel. These fields were using a VLookUp function in excel to get the value from another excel worksheet. Also the linked excel sheet has fields that I believe should be text (in Access), but its was set to be a number. I am unable to change this. Is there a way to resolve this issue for me ??? I also assume that if I was to rea...

Using c# object in Excel VBA
Hi All I have writen an COM Object in C# to use it in Excel. This Object has a Function that delivers a List of Users from a Database. My problem is now that I get the List of Users but it is not posible to get one of the Properties of the User. But when I create a new Object with Set user = CreateObject("GuptaIntferface.UserVOCom") I can see all Properties of this object. My Question is now how can I tell VBA now that the objects in the List are the UserVOCOM Objects? thx for help Michael I'm kind of stabbing the dark on this one as I've never worked with a C...

Shape and lines magically changed color on class diagram?
Some of my classes and their connectors turned red by themselves. How do I change them back? I've tried everything from fill, to line, to format, everything with no success. Thanks in advance. Adam Smith The red line means that there is an error. To get rid of it, highlight the shape, format line and set the line color to black or any other color. If it doesnt work, click on Window\Show Shapesheet. Find the LineColor cell in the Line Format section and remove the "Guard" clause. "Adam Smith" <adam2001usa@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:cd587e4c.04021313...

Prints blank page first?
I created a publication on one computer (Pub 2000, Win98SE), burned it to a CD, and am trying to print from another computer (Publisher 2000 with Win2000 and an HP Deskjet printer). Ctrl+P, Print page 1 to 1 - and I get a blank sheet coming out first, then Page 1. Same thing happened with Page 2. Did I miss a setting somewhere? Ed Did you try copying the file to the hard drive first and then print? Open the printers and fax folder in the control panel, right-click your printer, properties, advanced tab, separator page button, clear anything it may say in the "separator page"...

Delete macros

Excel acting up
Has anyone experienced the following behavior in Excel Workbooks? We have developed a PM tool (an Excel Workbook using VBA macros) several years ago. This workbook is used as a template by 30 or so people; and working properly in excel 2003 & excel 2007 until maybe 2 weeks ago. About 2-3 weeks ago, one of the users sent a copy of this file to the office. It was behaving strangely...objects from other worksheets (dtpickers, formatted cells/ranges of cells) were painted over the active worksheet as we were working with it (persistent until scrolling down or minimize-maximize ...

Printing to Adobe
I get a runtime error everytime I print an invoice to Adobe 6.0. What's the deal? The invoice prints to the adobe distiller and creates the PDF. However MS Money crashes, sometimes it restarts itself to the sign on location other times, it just closes. Is there a fix? Below is error I get: Program: msmoney.exe R6025 - pure virtual function call I am using: MS Money 2006 Small Business version 15.0.150.513 In microsoft.public.money, Caddant wrote: >I get a runtime error everytime I print an invoice to Adobe 6.0. What's the >deal? The invoice prints to the adobe distiller an...

OK to delete Deleted Items folder?

Access/Excel: Create multiple Lines/Column out of one mulit-line Column?
Hallo everyone! I spent a lot of time today searching for a response to my question but I had unfortunately no success. The problem is the following: I have got an Access-table called Employee with an ID and one corresponding Field/Column called comment. These comments are stupidly multi-line (separated by a Return). It's my aim to have access (he he, wordplay) to these two fields in Excel whereas the field shouldn't be longer that 255 characters. I considered three solutions: The table could be changed after being exported to excel in the following two ways: - Multiple Comment Column...

Excel General Ledger
I need a General Ledger template to run my small business. Does anyone out there have a general ledger format already developed for excel they want to share? "Ted" <Ted@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D9C319B6-7315-46FB-9674-209E0C0692F1@microsoft.com... > I need a General Ledger template to run my small business. Does anyone out > there have a general ledger format already developed for excel they want to > share? I'm sure you can find one here: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx /Fredrik Here's simple templat...

How to delete chart

Delete blank Last page

Printing only filtered data in a form
Hi all- I'm of new to Access 2007. I have created a form and a report. Is it possible to have the user use the built in filter Access provides and click the report button and print only that data. Each time I open the form different data will need to be selected by the user. For a simple filter, you can just use the form's Filter string as the WhereCondition for OpenReport. This example assumes a command button named cmdPreview, that is to open Report1 filtered the same way as the form: Private Sub cmdPreview_Click() Dim strWhere As String If Me.Dirty The...