How do I create a pivot table if the pivot table icon or menu ite.

0
WS (4)

If rhe pivot table icon ...???   Please clarify in the body of the message.

"Lynn@WS" <Lynn@WS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
reply6075 (299)

create a roster

Task Create - Status

Bug with cell merging in tables using Applescript

Splitting one table into multiple tables/tabs
Hi I was wondering if anyone can help me split a table into multiple tables or tabs. If I have a table of 20 customers with various transactions over time all in one table. I'd like to know if it's possible to seperate the table into multiple tables based on the change in customer number and have them broken into multiple tabs without manually creating each tab and then cut and pasting. I really appreciate any help! Thanks! ...

Query on Group field in Pivot Table
I have a large database wherein under Date column, data is in the format "Thu Oct 1 12:00 AM". When I use Pivot Table Under OPTIONS->GROUP-> Group Field is disabled. I used this to group Date field to either present data by Month, quarter at one click. Can anybody guide me why this seems to be disabled here. I want to present my data only by Monthwithout changing the format ""Thu Oct 1 12:00 AM". Thanks Hi Shewta Check you Data Source of your Pivot. it should come up like "Sheet6!$G$1:$I$821" and not like "'\Documents and...

Pivot Table update without opening the Excel file.
Hi, I have a spreadsheet saved as an xlt. It has three pivot tables which connect to CSV data files using Microsoft Text Driver. The CSV files are updated overnight by an external application. The Excel file is in \\Server\Viewers The Data files are in \\Server\Data Local users use a shortcut to open the Excel file on \\Server\Viewers which the does an auto-update from the CSV files. The pivot table data is updated. All that has been working perfectly for years, internally. Now I need to send the same excel file to another company by email. I have succeeded in writing a vbscript that creates...

Create external database

tabls in GP90 database
Does anyone know or have a description or documenation on the tables in the database for GP90? Maybe all I need is the important ones. thanks Within the program itself, Tools > Resource Descriptions Also, there are ERD's on the distribution CD's that you got when you purchased or upgraded the system - you have to install the SDK to get at them. -- Lyle U Adam Clark wrote: > Does anyone know or have a description or documenation on the tables > in the database for GP90? Maybe all I need is the important ones. > > thanks ...

Drop Down Menu #2
In Word I'm able to attach a calendar as a drop down menu...then a person who clicks on that drop down menu will see the calendar and then can click a date which will be seen in the cell. Would you like to something similar in Excel? See Ron de Bruin's site for instructions on using a Calendar Control on a worksheet. http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm Also note the section for calling the calendar from a Toolbar button. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 5 May 2009 14:24:15 -0700, Marlas <Marlas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >In Word I'm able to attach a c...

Data Tables
Has anyone ever had a problem where a data table is producing incorrect values? I have a (two dimensional) table which is producing unexpected values. When I try to replicate these values through manually changing the inputs (and changing nothing else) I get a different result to that produced by the data tables. Just to check I'm not going completely mad, I've had a colleague confirm the symptoms. Any suggestions gratefully received before I head into investigating for corruptions etc Mike The only time I've ever had a problem with charting is when I had merged c...

How to create pie chart with %

Can't hide sound icon display during slide show
I've tried checking the box to hide the sound icon in the slide show (under Custom Animations; Effect Options; Sound Settings) and I've also tried moving the sound icon off the slide in the "Normal" view, and neither work to remove the sound icon. (The sound file is set to play automatically when the slide is displayed, and it does play, but the icon is right there in the middle of the slide.) Does anyone have a suggestion on how else I might be able to hide the sound icon? Thank you. Hi Can you confirm that the sound icon appears in slide show view? I...

when form created

Creating a Brochure

How to create Access macro shortcut

Creating an ad book