How do I create a "dartboard" chart in Excel?

How do I create a chart that looks like a dartboard, i.e. it works like a
radar chart, but is round and with the ability to colour different "rings" to
represent different bands of scores?
0
Davis (19)

Try a Donut chart. This will give you the rings, and you can make 20
segments in each ring to build up the wedges.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"Simon Davis" <Simon Davis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I create a chart that looks like a dartboard, i.e. it works like a
> radar chart, but is round and with the ability to colour different "rings"
> represent different bands of scores?

0
jonxlmvpNO (4558)

How do I create a "dartboard" chart in Excel?
How do I create a chart that looks like a dartboard, i.e. it works like a radar chart, but is round and with the ability to colour different "rings" to represent different bands of scores? Try a Donut chart. This will give you the rings, and you can make 20 segments in each ring to build up the wedges. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com _______ "Simon Davis" <Simon Davis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:779E3583-AD32-48B1-BAA8-D1C072CEC36F@microsoft.com... > How do I create a ...

Looking for a dartboard type chart
I'm looking for a chart or graph that looks like a dartboard. I need to be able to split the outside circle into 4 sections, the next circle into 4 sections and be able to put words in them. The inside sections need to be split into 7 sections with words and a separate center bullseye. Any help is appreciated. Using MS Office 2003. Thanks! Vera - You might be able to work something up using a Doughnut chart. This data will give you 4 + 4 + 7 uniquely formatted segments: inner middle outer a 1 b 1 c 1 d 1 e 1 f 1 g 1 h ...

Need to make a "dartboard" chart
Hi I need to make a business chart in order to track percentages; the idea is that it's circular, with the centre being 100% and the outside rim being 0%. Each department will have a "dart" (i.e. a point on the chart) showing what percentage they've achieved, the closer to the centre the better. Is there a template anywhere which might help me with this? In article <379A9683-0675-4596-94A6-6E532F4D5634@microsoft.com>, Camerhill@discussions.microsoft.com says... > Hi > > I need to make a business chart in order to track percentages; the idea is > tha...