How do I change the data set on the X axis? (office 2003)

OK, so I created a frequency histogram (bar chart) by selecting the values
for the Y-axis, but I can't figure out how to change the values on the X-axis
to fit the rest of my values....

When I make the graph using both sets of data, it gives me two separate bar
charts on the same plane.

Help please :)
Thanks

Remove the text in the top cell over the x-values; now make the chart.
Excel thinks you have two data series
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"jrexattack" <jrexattack@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> OK, so I created a frequency histogram (bar chart) by selecting the values
> for the Y-axis, but I can't figure out how to change the values on the
> X-axis
> to fit the rest of my values....
>

> When I make the graph using both sets of data, it gives me two separate
> bar
> charts on the same plane.
>
> Help please :)
> Thanks

0
bliengme5824 (3040)

External data link change

Synchronize HQ data from SO
I curretly have 2 stores that usually receive inventory update from HQ. However during the last few weeks I had to data entry from each RMS clients (SO). Now I want to update inventory data at HQ using worksheet. But it seems not possible, although sales data show correctly. Is there any way ? -- Many Thanks In an HQ environment all new items must be entered from HQ and sent to stores. Did you create new items at store level ? You may want to create those items in HQ and send to store. Mihir Shah Diviasoft, Inc. www.diviasoft.com "cosamo" <cosamo@discussions.microsoft.c...

Microsoft Office 2004
I have the CD, the original packaging, but the CD box is missing - so too therefore the product key. Please advise me, am I able to get a valid product key without having to buy a new version? Thanks, Lesley You need to contact Microsoft Product Support Services to request a new key. You will need proof of ownership. <http://support.microsoft.com/> On 7/16/08 1:43 PM, in article 873ee0b157aa1@uwe, "LesleyF" <u44879@uwe> wrote: > I have the CD, the original packaging, but the CD box is missing - so too > therefore the product key. Please advise me, am I able to ...

Is there a way to get the list command on the data toolbar?
I don't have list on my data toolbar. Is there a download for that or do I have to pay for it? I need it for a homework assignment. Thanks You need to use xl2003. That means you need to buy the newer version (or explain it to the instructor). Maybe he or she will let you slide on this section. cbuskirk20 wrote: > > I don't have list on my data toolbar. Is there a download for that or do I > have to pay for it? I need it for a homework assignment. > > Thanks -- Dave Peterson ...

outlook 2003- cant send to some distribution lists
User was upgraded from office 97. the PST was moved at that time. Fast forward several months... user hit the 2gb limit on her PST file. we created a new OL2003 PST, then imported all info from the old PST. Now whenever she tries to send to certain distribution lists, she gets a "unexpected error has occurred". when she hits send. if she tries to expand the distribution list within the TO field, she gets an error of "The command selected is not valid for this recipient. The operation failed." she can open it in contacts with no errors. We have deleted the list and...

Why does the change change to a number?

language setting
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel I am unable to change the language on my documents. I no longer see the language icon under Tools. How can I change the language? You Can use Tools>Customise to reset your menu so the option comes back. Hit Tools>Customise... and you should be OK from there. Cheers On 25/02/10 1:46 AM, in article 59bb36d1.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "jegarcia@officeformac.com" <jegarcia@officeformac.com> wrote: > Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel I am > ...

DST changes for Exchange 5.5

Track Changes

more on VBA function name change

How to change icon for my application

How to change newsgroup message font

Cannot open file after installing Office 2007 Service Pack 2
I cannot open the publisher files after I installed Office 2007 Service Pack 2. Does anybody know what to do? Luckily one of our PCs has not yet the SP2. this way I can at least work. Thanks for help Stefan Are you getting an error? You may have to do a registry fix: Error message when you try to open a publication in Publisher: "Publisher cannot open the file" or "Publisher has detected a problem http://support.microsoft.com/kb/928890/en-us Do you have Norton? How to use Office programs with the Norton AntiVirus Office plug-in http://support.microsoft.com/kb/329820/en-us ...

Which one first?Install Windows Server 2003 SP1 or Exchange SP2 ?
Hi, We are running Exchange 2003 on Windows Server 2003. We planned to update the software in terms of patches, so which one should I do first, the OS patches (SP1 and onwards) or the Exchange patches ? Rgrds, Zul If it was me do the OS first. "Zul J" <mlist@istar.com.my> wrote in message news:%23AeXnXErFHA.2076@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > We are running Exchange 2003 on Windows Server 2003. We planned to update > the software in terms of patches, so which one should I do first, the OS > patches (SP1 and onwards) or the Exchange patches ? > ...

Setting up for Yahoo
I need to set up WLM for my Yahoo account. I was able to get my default (Earthlink), Gmail and Hotmail accounts set up I can't get Yahoo to work. It's the free Yahoo account. I supsect that it has to do with the server settings and I'm not getting some thing right. I belive I'm using the newer Yahoo not the Classic. Thanks, Jim -- I believe you have to have Yahoo Plus to do this. WLM can do POP and IMAP and to turn on POP in Yahoo, you have to have the paid version. Dale On Jan 26, 3:17=A0pm, "James" <bald...@remove.earthlink.net> wrote: >...

CRM data migration 10-13-04
Is there an easy way to migrate data from one CRM server to another? I have looked through the Data Migration toolkit, but it seems to be geared more towards migrating Goldmine/Act/etc to CRM, by populating the cdf tables "manually". Thanks, Matt Matt wrote: > Is there an easy way to migrate data from one CRM server to another? > > I have looked through the Data Migration toolkit, but it seems to be geared > more towards migrating Goldmine/Act/etc to CRM, by populating the cdf tables > "manually". > > Thanks, > Matt You need to use Redeployme...

Pivot Table showing wrong data
I have a table with information such as Salesperson, Customer, Sales $, Year, Month, Date_Customer_Started. The data contains info for 2009 and 2010. I am trying to determine for every new account created in 2009 and 2010, Sales by new customer and salesperson. The Pivot table has sales data and count of customers by year and the rows contain Salesperson, Customer, Month and date_Customer_started. I expect if a customer started in April 2009, and the customer continuing to buy in 2010, sales figures by year and month and the count of customer only in 2009. But the pivot table sh...

Mail Merge Publications as E-mails in Publishher 2003
I don't know what I'm missing but I'm sure someone can set me straight. 1) I want to send a Publisher e-mail template to people in my Outlook contacts. I'm familiar with mail merging in Word. 2) When I go through the mail merging process in Publisher, I see no option to actually send it as an e-mail. 3) I end up with a merge that has individual publications but no option to send these as e-mails. 4) If I do a similiar process in Word, at some point after I select that I want an e-mail, I get an option following through with the e-mail procedure. 5) I have read several post...

Office 2010 Beta in italian
Hi all, has anyone idea if and when an italian edition of Office 2010 Beta will be released? Thanks in advance. Luigi Why not ask on the Office 2010 Beta Forum: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/office2010 -- Susan Ramlet -- please reply to the newsgroup so all may benefit. "Luigi" <Luigi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8C58DF7B-8F95-48B6-A153-BDA6EAF855CB@microsoft.com... > Hi all, > has anyone idea if and when an italian edition of Office 2010 Beta will be > released? > > Thanks in advance. &...

Outlook 2003 MSKSrver.exe! RUNS ALL TIME HOGS MEMORY!
Outlook 2003 Too Slow! I used the MicroSoft task manager to find-out what all the action in the background is! MSKSrver.exe RUNS ALL the time at 85 to 95 CPU and the CPU total usage is near 100% ALL the time with nothing major running but MSKSrver.exe! Whenever I try to do anything else, the new application takes forever to get going as it must compete with MSKSrver.exe! Why is that database server working all the time? What is it doing? I do not use "Favorite Folders" or "Business Contact Manager" yet, though those are areas show in MAIL, empty. I don'...

Change a formula to an acual number

How do I set my Outlook 2003 folder lists to be ungrouped by default?
Hi All Every time I create a new folder in my Outlook 2003 program, the message list (ie the top right panel of the usual 3 panel display) is always grouped. As I hate this format I have to keep right-clicking on the titlebar, go to 'Arrange by' and then uncheck 'Shown in Groups'. Do you know of a way that I can re-config Outlook so that by default the 'Shown in Groups' is not set, ie just one long list? Thanks Robbie Hi Robbie, By default, the Show in Groups feature is turned on for all Outlook 2003 folders. To turn on the Show in Groups feature for your ...