Help in Developing a Multi-Level Gross Margin Chart

Gross Margin (GM) is a component of two primary variables, Revenue and Cost
(COGS). I wish to plot a Line chart with months at the bottom (X-axis) and GM
$'s or % on the Y-axis and at the same time reflect changes in both Revenue
and COGS per the value of GM per that month. This way one I can plot another
Line chart with historical GM (Rev & COGS) and show both components within
one data point. Is this possible?
0
dbenjes (1)

Transferring data to a new company that has a "new" chart of accou
Hello: The client wants to create a new company in GP 9.0. This company is going to be the client’s “new live” company. The client wants this company to have a different account format and a new chart of accounts from what the old company has. They want to get rid of this “old live” company, because they say that financial and other data is not clearly discernible. Pretty easy, so far….. But, the client also wants to transfer the payroll and payables data from the old live company to this new live company. The issue is that the new company will have a new chart of accounts. The ...

Gantt Chart issue.
I have had a number of users complain that they make customizations to their Gantt charts (color coding, text and drawings) and from time to time their customizations seem to disappear after a save and publish. Is this an issue? has anyone else experienced this and if so, is there a fix? Sorry forgot to mention, MSPS 2007 SP2... "Eric_H" wrote: > I have had a number of users complain that they make customizations to their > Gantt charts (color coding, text and drawings) and from time to time their > customizations seem to disappear after a save and publish....

sumifs help

Order Management Multi-currency
Order Management should allow users to enter orders in different currencies. At this time, it only allows functional currency. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?m...

Help !

Displaying cell data in a chart
Previous posts indicate a successfuly method for displaying data/text from a cell into a chart. Following this procedure, I select the chart, press the equal sign, and select the cell, and then enter. The address of the sheet and the cell address are displayed after the equal sign. When I press enter nothing seems to happen. The data are supposed to display in the middle of the chart, but I do not get any display of the data. I am in a Pivot Table worksheet but did not directly insert a Pivot Chart. I used getpivotdata and created new cells for plotting into the inserted column ch...

multi-thread problem
I am not sure how to correctly write this Worker Thread example program. And I realize that this specific problem is somewhat more of a C++ issue. But I really needed to make sure that I was correctly writing this part of the program. I've also encountered another problem, but I thought it could be connected with this first problem here. However, I would hoped to ask about it later. How do you write the statement that "post" the long integer in the Controller thread to the receiving function. UINT CThreadTestDlg::Thread1(LPVOID lParam) { CThreadTestDlg* pHwnd = (...

Help with this thing

Excel chart to Access report
Apologies if this isn't the right forum, but I'm clutching at straws here.... I have a chart which must be created in Excel because the Access chart interface does not (to my knowledge) permit custom error bars. The problem is that I want then to include the graph in an Access report. I can see how, via automation, I can address the chart from code in the Access report. I just don't know how to actually include it, if you get my meaning. I thought placing an unbound OLE object control in the report would be a good start, but I don't seem to be able to move the chart data into...

Help with Outlook Setup!!!

exch 5.5 help

Help with Formula Please 02-19-10

Excel charts and Word docs
In Office 2003, how do I import an excel table into a word doc? In Ms Word go to Insert - Object - Create from File and select the xls file that contains your table. "Frustrated" wrote: > In Office 2003, how do I import an excel table into a word doc? Copy the range in Excel, switch to Word, and paste. Word puts the Excel data into a Word table. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ "Frustrated" <Frustrated@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:90F...

help...help...help

Need help in data copying.

daily data overlaid by monthly data chart
I have to create a graph that has daily data overlaid by monthly data. Ideally the monthly data would be a bar graph with the daily data as line graph over top. 'Here's a pic to explain what I mean (http://apple.termisoc.org/~j/files/excel_nightmare.JPG) (96kb) I also had the problem that the monthly data was in a differen arrangement - the date traversing the columns with the daily data wen vertically. - To fix it I used the Edit -> Special paste -> transpose option an then laboriously cut and pasted the resulting arrangement to one bi column. Wish I knew a better way. I ...

Chart and Data range
Hello I'm using a chart dayly and i would like that the chart take all the data without selecting source data within data source and updating the range manualy. Thanks for Help Louis Do a Google search for: Excel dynamic chart or go to http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/Dynamics.html best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Louis" <Louis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8F2F4B7D-82E2-47F9-9D05-79BEE769CFC2@microsoft.com... > Hello > > I'm using a chart dayly and i would li...

Macro Help

better way to develope javascript
Other than using the preview option from the entity form page, is there a better way to test javascript customizations? It seems to be a pain and slow to constantly be going back and forth to the preview window. -Thanks, Elie Well, I'm working on a script editor for CRM in my spare time, but it's not finished. If you want to try it, contact me offline (michael dot hoehne at stunnware dot com). -- Michael H�hne, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP Web: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2 Feed: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/atom.aspx Custom Lookup Dialog: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/?area=cus...

help me #2

CString help

HelpProvider and HTML Help interaction

Your Help is Appreciated