Free Download of File Conversion Software

Free 60-day trial download of ConvertMyFile, a Windows program that
lets you convert your files into alternative formats.
�ConvertMyFile will transform Word Documents (in RTF
 format) to PDF Files.
�ConvertMyFile will convert Excel Spreadsheets into
 PDF format as well as into HTML pages.
�ConvertMyFile will also take your pictures (BMP or
 JPG) and convert them into PDF files.

Only $9.95 to license. Quantity
discounts and site licenses available.

www.geocities.com/conversionsoftware

http://www.cutepdf.com/

Freeware PDF file maker.

- Jon

"Boba Fett" <conversionsoftware@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Free 60-day trial download of ConvertMyFile, a Windows program that
> lets you convert your files into alternative formats.
> �ConvertMyFile will transform Word Documents (in RTF
>  format) to PDF Files.
> �ConvertMyFile will convert Excel Spreadsheets into
>  PDF format as well as into HTML pages.
> �ConvertMyFile will also take your pictures (BMP or
>  JPG) and convert them into PDF files.
>
> Only $9.95 to license. Quantity
> discounts and site licenses available.
>
> www.geocities.com/conversionsoftware

Why pay $10 when you can get a full functional product for free that
will convert absolutely anything (that I have tried) that can be
printed:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator/

Alan.

0
alan4377 (173)

You a 7-Day FREE Trial
We Are Offering You a 7-Day FREE Trial to the internet's Hottest New Business Opportunity! If you missed out on the DOT COM boom, now is your chance to cash in on the massive and growing global demand in our $20 BILLION PER YEAR market. We'll show you how to create an income that will come to you for years and grow with each passing month. A SIMPLE, Fully-Automated, REJECTION-FREE Internet Marketing System! Finally, an EASY, proven, FREE system that will truly help anyone willing to follow our guidance succeed! Average People Are Making Money! Average people are putting their home...

Problem opening .exe files
Hi, I am unable to open any .exe files on my computer. If I try to open any .exe it brings me "Open With" window with the list of programs. But when I right click on exe file it gives me an option "start" which would launch me the application. How can I change the default double-click behaviour to launch the application? I am using Windows Vista 64 bit Home Premium. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks! -- hihi7209 Sorry for opening up a new thread. After searching thoroughly in the forum, I was able to fix my issue. Please delete my thread. ...

how to download excel help preferably in the form of chm?
how to download excel help preferably in the form of chm? It comes as a chm file on your Excel CD. -- HTH Bob (there's no email, no snail mail, but somewhere should be gmail in my addy) "kang" <kang@hao.com> wrote in message news:uDSmhciEIHA.6120@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > how to download excel help preferably in the form of chm? ...

REading Publisher files burned to a CD
Copy the files to your hard drive. Publisher doesn't do well with removable media. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Bruno Ottavi" <bottavi@insight.rr.com> wrote in message news:dekVd.2395$3t3.1039@fe2.columbus.rr.com... > > ...

How do I keep from printing extra lines on a file in Excel
I am trying to print a file with out printing the extra lines that appear at the end. One of my files prints without the extra lines; the other one prints extra lines. I can't figure out the difference in the 2 files Have yo set the print range? "Verle" <Verle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DF7FF1C8-7D63-4159-9968-582817313295@microsoft.com... > I am trying to print a file with out printing the extra lines that appear at > the end. One of my files prints without the extra lines; the other one > prints extra lines. I can't figure out the...

Backup Excel file

freeing up space
If you delete an attachment or an image from a message, then save the changes, does that free up space in the store? On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 13:27:04 -0800, dlv <dlv@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >If you delete an attachment or an image from a message, then save the >changes, does that free up space in the store? Not enough to care about I would think. Unless you have a 10 GB attachment. ...

XML Download with WebBrowser class
Hi, I want do download a XML file using the WebBrowser class. How can I prevent that the file is converted to HTML code using a stylesheet. Thanks,Kurt Kurt Waldheim wrote: > I want do download a XML file using the WebBrowser class. How can I > prevent that the file is converted to HTML code using a stylesheet. A browser is mainly for rendering and not for downloading. If you want to download consider using WebClient or WebRequest if possible. If you are using a WebBrowser control then whether that treats a requested resource as XML and applies its default stylesheet to render...

free dot interview questions information
..NET database dev questions http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/net-database-dev-questions.html Some general quickies http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/some-general-quickies.html ..NET WebDev interview questions - Part 1 http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/net-webdev-interview-questions-part-1.html ..NET WebDev interview questions - Part 3 http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/net-webdev-interview-questions-part-3.html Electronic engineer interview questions http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/electronic-engineer-interview-...

Recover emails from a broken PST file.
Hi, I am putting this request in from a friend who has the following issue: I would like to know if anyone has access to the draft of the .pst specification/standard that Microsoft has promised to release early next year. I need this so that I can recover emails from a broken pst file. This file cannot be recovered with scanpst or linux tools such as those within the libpff library nor libpst. This file was carved out from a disk and perhaps not chained properly - i.e., may be not complete or contain improper clusters. I receive multiple errors in regards to wrong checksum as well...

how to open pcx files
can anyone help me out to open pcx file in ms outlook2003 ...

corrupt file?
Hi, I have a workbook that was created in Excel 2000. The workbook has 2 sheets, a sheet for data and a sheet with a chart on it. When I send it to someone with Excel 2002, it opens fine, but when I try to open it in Excel 2003, I get the error message "File error: Data may have been lost" with an OK button. After I click OK, the error comes up again and I click OK again and then the file opens. The graph is not there. Is there anyway to get the file to open in the newer version of Excel? Thanks in advance, Kelly I've never used it, but lots of people say that OpenOffice has s...

Missing Free/Busy Folder #2
I have read the other postings regarding the fix to the missing Free/Busy. When you follow the recommendations from the following KB articles: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;284200 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;275171 There is only one Administrative Group folder. Also the client has several folders created under the public folder. Will I need to reset their published folders under public? Also will there be any other information that I will need to rest after coping the new GUID ? Hi Michael, When we put in a new GUID we will dest...

Outlook 2010 Beta, multi downloads
After doing a repair, the configering valid on line, on downloading mail, I get multiple copies of my messages. Win 7, Office 2010 Beta. -- Art ...

Free books on Excel; Free Add-In
You may download the free books and software from http://www.vgupta.com (offer good till Dec 31 2003) Excel For Beginners Charting in Excel Excel- Beyond the Basics Managing & Tabulating Data in Excel Financial Analysis Using Excel Statistics Using Excel Software: "Excel Usability Enhancer" VJ VJ wrote: > You may download the free books and software from > http://www.vgupta.com (offer good till Dec 31 2003) > Software: "Excel Usability Enhancer" I note that the only significant installation instructions were:- "Double click to launch the add-in &q...

Money 2004 data files-how do I convert to Money Essentials
Is there a way to get Money Essential to read Money 2004 data files? -- Frustrated! Absolutely no way. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "Richard" <Richard@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DDB6A967-3F5E-4325-B9C8-9D8A2F227D13@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to get Money Essential to read Money 2004 data files? > -- > Frustrated! To amplify what Bob wrote, it says all over ...

Site missing in System Folder
Hi, I have 7 sites in my Exchange 2000 organization. 4 of them was migrated from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000, the other 3 are new. In system folders - schedule+ free busy of the 3 new sites I can only see the local site. On the other 4 sites I see only them selfs and none of the new sites. I think this is related to the problem that I have that people can't see each other's calendar when they make an appointment. Can someone help me solve this problem? Best reagards, S�nia Carvalho ...

Any Links to Free Manuals for Word 2007?
Does anyone seem to know links to Free Good Quality manuals fro Office Word 2007? I did downlaod one from http://www.mousetraining.co.uk/ms-office-training-manuals.html but it doesn't include all the topics that I want to learn! Any help will be much appreciated! Amit http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/help/FX100485361033.aspx?pid=CL100605171033 Daddy "Rajeev Rawat" <rajeev.rawat1@googlemail.com> wrote in message news:b49a7fb1-2599-4529-8583-b03284aac736@y17g2000yqd.googlegroups.com... > Does anyone seem to know links to Free Good Quality manuals fro...

CRM Titan Language Packs Download
Guys, Any idea if I can download langauage packs for CRM Titan and from where? Hello Ramy, If your company has access to the partner site, you can download the language packs there. Please check my blog for the URL Regards, Hans Veldman Business Consultant Microsoft Dynamics CRM http://microsoftdynamicscrm.blogspot.com/ "ramy" wrote: > Guys, > Any idea if I can download langauage packs for CRM Titan and from where? ...

Eseutil /MH Log files
Hi, I'm setting up an Exchange Restore Server and I want to Restore my Full Exchange DB backup from tape, and the Transaction Logs to the restore server. Running ESEUTIL /MH against my restored from tape full backup indicates the priv1.edb file is: 1. Dirty Shutdown state 2. Naming of the Needed log files don't match. It Says Log Required: 18325-18325 I have: Logs: E0004794 thru E00049DA .....Any Suggestions or Ideas on what to do next? Thx -tom D:\Program Files\Exchsrvr\MDBDATA>"D:\Program Files\Exchsrvr\BIN\eseutil" /mh pu b1.edb M...

File Search Excel 2003
I am looking at the File Menu/FileSearch command. I am aware the Property field refers to many of the properties of a file but the default is Text or Property and I dont quite understand what this means and how it differs from contents? thanks property means any thing in any proprties in File, Properties box. "shaz" <shaz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:83D46E41-4D7D-45F6-96DB-7F326CA8F0AB@microsoft.com... |I am looking at the File Menu/FileSearch command. I am aware the Property | field refers to many of the properties of a file but the defau...

Converting files for double-click in Office 2008
Hi All, As most of you probably know by now, in the Service release 1 for Office 2008, Microsoft decided to prevent files with old file types to open through a double-click or a drag and drop (and don't know why and that's not the point here). There is a workaround to open these files. MS recommends that you use the Open dialog from within Office applications. If you have hundreds of old files affected with this problem, that's hardly a decent solution. You can batch-wipe out the creator code of your files as well. If you do so, the Finder will then exclusively rely on t...

header file
Hello how can i send the events to any Exe (made in vc), if i have the header file. E.g If i have Mediaplayer.exe and header file for the same . How Can i control the functions of Play , stop , start. I need to load the application from command line. Below is the header file for the exe. /* mediaplayer.h */ /* Menue File */ #define IDC_CAPTURE_DLG 100 #define IDC_PLAYER_DLG 101 #define IDC_PLAY 102 #define IDC_TIMER_DLG 103 #define IDC_STATION_DLG 104 #define IDC_LOADSETG 105 #define IDC_SAVESETG 106 #define IDC_SAVESETGAS 107 #define IDC_EXIT 108 /* Menue VfW */ #define IDC_SOURCE_DLG 1...

why can't i download templates
For some reason I cannot download excel templates from Microsofts template page. Is anyone else having the same problem? The information in the following article may help: Downloading Office Online templates http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA011352971033.aspx -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html "Kathy" wrote: > For some reason I cannot download excel templates from Microsofts template > page. Is anyone else having the same problem? ...

Where is the OLE path stored for a linked file?
Where is the OLE path stored for a linked file? I have about 3000 datasheets I need to attach to the Item Engineering window's notes ole container. I recorded a macro, but it does not seem to be able to record the OLE container window. Is there a table I can import the path to the files into? I have found the table where the notes are stored MN010000, but it does not appear to have the path to the OLE stored there. Can anyone offer a suggestion on how to get these .pdf datasheets linked without having to do it manually? -- Sheri Salomone THANKS! your DEX.ini file will have the OLE P...