Formatting a pivot worksheet to display a string at the end!

Hi there,

I have created several worksheets using the 'Show Pages' function, but
now need to add a bit of blurb underneath each of the pivot tables.

I was thinking of doing this in the Page Footer, but this will be
displayed on every page - and some worksheets will span several pages.

Can anyone tell me if there is an easy and quick way of adding some
text to the end of the pivot tables in every worksheet (there are 50
worksheets!)

thanks in advance,
Matt

--
matpj
matpj's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=21076

Hi,
Have a look at this page of Ron's Debruin's
http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#Header, about 3/4's of the way dow
is a section titled "Do not print Header or Footer on all pages". Thi
may give you a good starting point.

hth,
Rob Brockett,
NZ
Always learning & the best way to learn is to experience..

--
broro18
broro183's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3006

negative number format

Change date format to European format

Formatting just some rows

freezing formatting

Negative number formatting

Format Smartlist field

Enforce format

display multiplte email addresses and inboxes just like thunderbi
I am trying to convert from Thunderbird to Outlook. I want to have my three email accounts (different addresses) displayed at the same time. I also would like to have three separate inboxes like Thunderbird. Any help? Seperate inboxes / default folders is an option in Outlook 2007, you can have as many email accounts as you like, available all the time "Brian" <Brian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6B079E76-E946-49E9-9E99-D87708AF00C4@microsoft.com... >I am trying to convert from Thunderbird to Outlook. I want to have my three > email accounts (diff...

Changes to Data on a Worksheet
I have a data entry sheet (Excel 2000) and a "store" sheet. The info on the data entry sheet is saved on a single row in the store sheet. I need to detect whether any changes have been made to the details on the data entry page and currently do this by concatenating every data cell on the data sheet and comparing it to the concatenated cells on the corresponding row in the store. Is there an easier way to detect whether any changes have been made on the data entry page? Thanks for any help. Brian Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Const WS_RANGE As String = "H...

Conditional Formating Help

lookup text within string of text???
I need to look up "certain critera" within a string of characters, then return that "certain criterea" to a new column. Some examples of a strings of characters may look like these: K5J091509001 Sample PO#S881009 K55sample PO CarrieRJR TJ5 My "Certain Critera" I have listed on another sheet, named "REP ID" K5J S88 K55 RJR TJ5 How do I pull out the 3 characters of "Certain Criterea" from the string of text and copy or enter it into a new column? It's never consistant. This is the problem I'm having! Sales Reps enter...

ADC changing display name of an inbox
Hello all I have the ADC up and running as i am in the middle of a migration to 2003 exchange. i need to chagne the alias anddisplay name a user because her last name changed. I renamed the account in ADUC, changed the Display name and the Alias, but when i send an email locally or to the net it still shows her old last name. Her inbox and user account are on the AD domain, so i cant understand if i rename the accoutn change the display and alias why when i send an email it still shows her original last name. Do i need to make this change on the 5.5 server? Many thanks Have you tri...

Select Case Conditional Formatting Sub?

SQL Server vs Access for back ends
Hi Is it better to use SQL Server for my back end database, than to use Access? Yours, Stapes Stapes wrote: > Hi > > Is it better to use SQL Server for my back end database, than to use > Access? Define "better" and someone could answer the question. If you need the security, scalability, conciurrency, 24/7 operation, and other advantages that SQL Server provides then obviously using SQL Server would be "better" then using an MDB file. If you don't need those things then we still need to know more information. For example, if your organization alr...

How to format the value in a cell?

Do I need a front-end server for OWA?
I have 4 Exchange 2003 servers, each located in a different office. I want to have one link on our intranet for OWA for all offices. My understanding is that I need to have a front-end server to do this, since the servers with their existing configuration won't serve OWA for the other offices. Can I just make one of the existing servers act as a front-end server? Is there any danger doing that? Will anything change for the existing clients of that server? I'd prefer to not have to set up a new box just for OWA. you might want to read this: http://support.microsoft.com/...

No Closing Action during Year-End Closing
It seems that no closing entry has been made during Year-End Closing. Thus there are no beginning balances in any accounts for the next year. The transactions for the year are still in table GL20000. What should I do to transfer the beginning balances? Thanks ...

Remove formatting from SSN
I exported some data from an Access database. The Social Security Numbers are in this format: 123-45-6789. I would like to change them all to 123456789. I've tried creating a Custom Format and formatting the cells, but nothing changed. Tried setting the format of a new column, then cutting and pasting or Paste Special into the new cells, but it keeps the old formatting. Is there an answer? Try this in a "helper" column: =TEXT(A1,"000000000") To retain your leading zeroes. -- HTH, RD ============================================== Please keep all corres...

How to change &amp; to & in string?
All, I receive an xml doc with an element which contains a &amp; in the data. I am attempting to insert the data into a SQL Server database and I want to convert the &amp; to a "&" character before I perform the insert. Is the a way in VB.NET to perform this? -Rich Rich Wallace wrote: > I receive an xml doc with an element which contains a &amp; in the data. I > am attempting to insert the data into a SQL Server database and I want to > convert the &amp; to a "&" character before I perform the insert. Is the a > way in VB.NET to...