Exporting several xml levels from excel

Hello.

I must export data from excel to an xml file using a schema like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<data senddate="23/01/2009">

<site code="12345" latitude="56.4517" longitude="11.5431" unitid="1234">

<requireddata catchdate="19/11/2008"
numberofspecies="0">

<datatests>

<datatest id="1"
numspecies="0"/>

<datatest id="2"
numspecies="0"/>

<datatest id="3"
numspecies="0"/>

</datatests>
</requireddata>
</site>
</data>

-but the problem is that Excel 2003 somehow cannot associate the level
<datatest id="2"
numspecies="0"/>
with the xml schema. Is there any way I can sort this out? I would like to
keep the dataid (1,2,3 etc) as fixed numbers so only the numspecies change
for every entry.

0
Kirkeby (1)

Contacts export display X400 not SMTP

Excel 2003 Inserting current date
I wish to create a spreadsheet that whenever data is entered in a row/column, the actual date is entered automatically in a date column. I do not want the date to be overridden. Mark Right-click your sheet tab and "View Code". Copy/paste this event code in that sheet module. Enter anything in any cell in column A and B will get a static date. Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Excel.Range) 'Col B time will not change if data in Col A is edited On Error GoTo enditall Application.EnableEvents = False If Target.Cells.Column = 1 Then n = Target.Row ...

Export to XML exports single row only

SCL Level 9 Transport Rule Junk-E-Mail Folder (Exchange 2007)
Hello, I have an issue with the Junk-E-Mail-Folder. A third party tool is checking for spam and tags spam E-Mails with the phrase *** Spam *** in the subject. For this phrase I added a transport Rule which sets the addidtional header X-MS-Exchange-Organization-SCL: 9. This is working so far, but at some users this mails are not delivered into the Outlook 2007 Junk-E-Mail folder, they are going direct into the inbox. After further troubleshooting, I found out, that the Junk Mail option in OWA was not set for this users. After I changed this option it was working fine. The issue...

Excel to Access
Does anyone know how to take an Excel spreadsheet and merge it into an existing Access database? Thank you. ...

Export / Import Security

lost Excel data!
I've just deleted some important data from an Excel sheet having moved it to another workbook. Unfortunately I closed the new workbook without saving and I can't find the data! I've not got a backup of the old workbook and the data is not on the clipboard. Is there any way of recovering it? thanks MrBen AFAIK, NO. We all gotta learn sometime (to make backups) -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "MrBen" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2305c01c45e8d$7842a610$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I've just deleted some importa...

Fonts get size 1 and can't be changed after a procedure
Hi, I have been using code to loop for each chtobj in a worksheet to set font size right etc. Sometimes an error occur and the size become 1 pt. I can live with that once or so, but I can't change the FONT BACK neither with code nor from excel chart GUI. No code are running in background during this of cource, I try even to change the font from Excel GUI with macro switched off. It can only be solved with building a new chartobject... Have any of you got this error, any knowing why it occure and what I can do about it? I thougt it was because some of the charts had no values or s...

Export item ID?

Excel XML
Hi all, Newbie here. I have an application that outputs Excel XML, auto-emailing to a distribution list. This ended up working wonderfully, users can just click on the attachment in the email and the file opens up in a great Excel spreadsheet for them. Prior, we would only export delimited text files, which had to be imported to Excel. Not hard, just extra steps. However, I have TWO users that are on Macs. Their version of Excel on the Mac cannot handle XML or read it. I've been Googling for days now and have only found years old postings about how Mac's Excel left this f...

Excel Question #7
I need to know how to import into Outlook/Calander from an excel spreadsheet. If this can't be done please let me know what I need to do maybe in access. We are still using Microsoft Office 97. Would really appreciate a quick response. Thanks Linda Linda Open Outlook and select Import/Export... Select 'Import from another program', select Excel Workbook from the list, select your file and then select the calendar folder. You can map the fields to the correct ones in XL and import. If Outlook decides to 'choke', try naming the range you want to import in XL firs...

strange thing when cutting and pasting in excel
HI, I am dealing with a block of data that is 8X12. The data is generated on a networked piece of lab equipment and I save the results into my folder. When I get back to my workstation to retrieve the data, I open the folder and then perform "move or copy" to copy this opened worksheet into another workbook. Then I copy data from one worksheet to another in the same notebook so I can arrange the data. The strange thing is when I highlight the block of data and copy and then move to the other worksheet and paste only 10 of the columns are pasted. I need to return to the previou...

How to get needed data from XML document
Hello. Using VS.NET 2003(VB), .NET Framework 1.1.4322, ASP.NET 1.1.4322, WSE2.0 on a WinXP Pro Sp2 computer. I need help trying to extract the "TruckName" data from this XML document (at the end of this request). I want the data after the equal(=) sign. The data is the InnerXml and the OuterXml I tried using this code, but it never executes the For Each loop. Dim Trucks As XmlDocument = GetList(XataNetConduitWebService.ClassType.Truck, orgID) Dim truck As XmlNode Dim nodeList As XmlNodeList Dim root As XmlNode = Trucks.DocumentElement nodeList = root.SelectNodes("//Tru...

Excel 2002, now 2007
I was previously using Excel 2002 and decided to buy Home and Student non-commercial 2007. I am having problems converting my 2002 files to 2007 and also do not seem to be able to upload the files thru 2007. I'm thinking because it is non-commercial, Excel 2007 non-c does not want you to upload to a website. Okay, can I purchase an upgrade of just Excel 2007 so that I can convert files and upload to my website? If I could I would go back to using my 2002 version I tried loading it again but the computer says it does not find a MS product to upgrade... Thanks...Nancy ...

Exporting email in Outlook Express

Problem with Excel 2007
Hi Everyone, It is my first time working on Excel 2007. I was working on a project which I started on Excel 2003, I opened another project for reference and when I returned to the first project all sheets disappeared. The only accessible buttons on the toolbar are the Macro buttons. All macros are still there and sheet names in the VBA are still there. Did I loose my work? Thanks to all albertmb;657269 Wrote: > Hi Everyone, It is my first time working on Excel 2007. I was working on a > project which I started on Excel 2003, I opened another project for referen...

How to create "frames" in Excel 2003?
Hi all, Is there a way to create frames in Excel like one can do for webpages? For example if I split my sheet vertically, I want a frame on the left side which has "links" that if I click them change the sheet I'm viewing on the right side. Thank you! Anyone? ...

Exporting to Powerpoint

Getting this message when i startup excel 2003
Getting this message when i startup Excel 2003, C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\pdfmakerA.xla could not be found, i have Acrobat 6 on my computer, i have tried the repair and it still comes up, i have unistalled from add and remove, then reinstalled office 2003 but it still comes up when i start Excel Go to Tools-->Add-ins, and uncheck it. ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com www.MyExpertsOnline.com "Brian" <Brian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7792B9F9-2A5F-471B-A6B4-8151485F5D5F@microsoft.com... > Getting this message whe...

Excel 2000 Security patch crashes Excel
I recently upgraded my computer, although I am still using Excel 2000. As part of the upgrade, I decided to be good and updated all the available service patches for Excel 2000. I later tried opening a file that I have created and work with extensively - and Excel crashed. Something that never happened before. I tried opening the file on a different computer - and it worked just fine. So I began debugging to find what the problem was - I stripped out all the VBA, and then I stripped out the worksheets one-by-one, until I came upon the root of the problem. I had a picture inserted, with a hyper...

Export Image Package
I have an access application that has stored .JPG images within the database as a "Package". How can I export the image back to a normal .jpg file so that it can be read by a normal (non ole server) imaging application? ...

Excel trademark
Do I need to use the "TM" after the name Excel when mentioning this product in product briefs? I make no claim to being a legal expert. However, it appears that the word "Excel" is not trademarked; see http://www.microsoft.com/library/toolbar/3.0/trademarks/en-us.mspx However, when I approached Microsoft many years ago prior to publishing my first book they wanted me to use the phase "Microsoft Excel" everywhere. We agreed I would do that the first time in each chapter. Note the Microsoft is registered. So you use Microsoft� Excel. -- Bernard V Liengme www...

Visual Basic macros in Excel
I have some files in Excel with Visual Basic macros. I often modify the file, then delete the macros to send to other users. Whenever I open this new file, Excel still says that it contains macros, which it does not. Can anything be done to stop this from happening? Go to google.com and search groups for this--e.g. Excel macros erased or deleted , this topic has come up many times. It involves going into VBE and deleting some stuff manually. "Glenn Wohl" <gwohl@att.com> wrote in message news:018b01c3a48e$ca8549f0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I have some files in Excel wi...

Export registry key
Hi, Is there an API to Export and Extract a registry key in a text format ? I need to simulate the operation that is done by the user of exporting a key (and creating a .reg file in a text format). I do not want to use RegSaveKey/RegRestorekey which work in a binary format. Yoav. I believe you will have to do this yourself. There is no Automation or exported function interface to RegEdit, and that .Reg file concept is a feature of that program. However, it shouldn't be terribly difficult to do this, using RegEnumKeyEx and RegEnumValue or the CRegKey class, use a CStdioFile object...