Excel chart to Access report

Apologies if this isn't the right forum, but I'm clutching at straws
here....

I have a chart which must be created in Excel because the Access chart
interface does not (to my knowledge) permit custom error bars. The problem
is that I want then to include the graph in an Access report.  I can see
how, via automation, I can address the chart from code in the Access report.
I just don't know how to actually include it, if you get my meaning. I
thought placing an unbound OLE object control in the report would be a good
start, but I don't seem to be able to move the chart data into it.

Any suggestions gratefully received,

Dave

  Dave Stone                           e-mail:  D.Stone@ed.ac.uk
  Computing Services                   Telephone:  +44 131-650-3314
  University of Edinburgh              Internal ext:      503314
  Main Library, George Square     FAX:  0131-650-3308
  Edinburgh EH8 9LJ

D.Stone (4)

Printing an Excel doucument

Newbie: How to Access Controls on a Dialog
I'm making my first stab at an MFC program. Basically a dialog box with some controls. I started out with basic edit boxes placed on the main dialog using the resource editor in VC++ (6.0). To set text, I have been using the SetDlgItemText(IDC_MYEDITBOX, "Sample Text"). Works fine. Now I working with Check Boxes. Okay, placed it using the dialog editor. Looked for some sort of equivalent to SetDlgItemText to check and uncheck the box using the control ID ("IDC_MYFIRSTCHECKBOX"). Nothing. Reading through Prosise's "Programming Windows with MFC"...

Windows Update

Sub Report Link with Stored Procedures
Hello, I am having a problem with a report and subreport. The main report is a stored procedure and there are 3 parameters (@EndDate datetime,@ChartID int,@GroupID int). I provide the values in the "Input Parameter" of the Main report. For the Sub Report, I have the same three parameters and I place the values also in the "Input Parameter" of the sub report. The field that I link the sub report to the main report on is "AcctLogID". The problem is this link. If I change the control source of the sub report to just a regular query, the report runs fine ...

excel axes

Excel program

2003 Excel and 2007 Trial Version Excel

Creating a Chart from Cells that use a List Box
Hi, I am trying to create a number of charts (e.g., pie, line etc) based on data that is slelected from a list box (i.e., data validation). What i would like to do is create the charts before any data is entered (if that makes sense) and as data is entered the charts will display this. ...

Error Message When opening Excel

Excel number / date conversion

Email from Excel #3

version excel

Historical Stock Status Report and average cost
How do you change the average cost of items to be reflected in the historical stock status report? For example, the average cost was $30.00 and the current cost was $30.00. Transaction for this item cost ranges from $28.00 to $32.00. The accountants wanted the Historical Stock Status Report to reflect a cost of $31.00 for this item. We changed the trx costs to $31.00 in Utilities but the current cost still remains at $30.00. Is there a way to update costs in this report to reflect new cost amounts as per above? Hi, You can change an Average Perpetual valuated Item's current cos...

Can't access my newspaper in Outlook any more
For years, I have been reading my daily newspaper via my Outlook. It is delivered daily via e-mail. Today, it was delivered via e-mail as alwys, BUT I was not allowed to open it. The message from Outlook says that it had been blocked and to contact my system administrator. Since I am using my home computer (as always!) I am wondering what gives. Does it have anything to do with the Outlook Connector items that were downloaded automatically sometime recently without warning. If you put the attachment on your desktop,can you open it then ??? -- Peter Please Reply to Newsg...

double line spacing using excel 2000

Excel 95 to Excel 2003
Anyone know if it's possible to convert Excel 95 files to Excel 2003? If so, how. Thanks in advance Open the file in 2003 and SAVE as you would a file created in 2003. If not absolutely positive, save as a different name. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Cooper" <kcooper2@austin.rr.com> wrote in message news:uqLpEuG4EHA.1292@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Anyone know if it's possible to convert Excel 95 files to Excel 2003? If > so, how. > > Thanks in advance > > Open in XL 2003, when you close it, it should, ask you if you w...

Enable Send To reports with Adobe elements.
We have Adobe elements and the Send To button is enabled when we send a report to screen. But when we press it nothing happens. Could this version of Adobe be made compatible with the send to option? the print to PDF option works fine though. Thanks -- Frederik Gagnon Analyst Programmer Dexterity Engineer ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the...

Append data to table...Access to 97 conversion error
Error 2391, Field 'F1' doesn't exist in the destination table Why do I get this error when I try to append data from a .csv file into an Acces table code line: DoCmd.TransferText acImportDelim, , "Invoice", Filename, False Please help ...

Conversion Excel 97 to Excel 2003
Hi There, I would like to convert Excel 97 files to excel 2003 I m using Save AS, but little bit confuse what type I have to choose "Microsoft Office Excel workbood (*.xls)" or "Microsoft Excel 97 - Excel 2003 & 5.0/95 workbook (*.xls)". We will not use Office 97 anymore next few weeks. Thank for your prompt response. Wayne You shouldn't have to do anything. If you feel the need, just save as microsoft excel workbook.xls -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Wayne" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8286...