Excel 2007 Crashing Problem #2

My company has been riddled with Excel 2007 crashing since we started
migrating to the 07 suite. Two users who prominently use Excel for their job
tasks have seen many issues mainly when converting .xls documents to .xlsx.

The common theme i have seen here has been file size and weather or not the
file contains links. Both users also work heavily with graphs.

My question is, has there been reported problems with converting large excel
files to the new format? Or has there been a graphing problem?
0
Mussell (5)

outlook 2007 runs slow

Word Attachment problem
Have a network of PC's with MS Office of various flavours, drawing Email from Exchange Server. On one PC, have had an ongoing problem with Word attachments. PC has ben reformatted, permissions opened up to Admin, Office upgraded, from 2000 through XP to 2003 all with the same result. When you double click on a Word attachment and chosse to open it, you get a 'Serious error' report with the option to restart Word. Sometimes this works other times it just loops through the same. The latest update to Office 2003, when using the 'Send Report' and then using the diagnosis fro...

Emailing in excel 2003 02-26-10

Outlook Mobile Access Problem

Equation Editor 10.0.0 crashes upon launch
Launching Equation Editor 10.0.0 (02092700) results in the crash log entry: Date/Time: 2003-09-12 14:13:05 -0500 OS Version: 10.2.6 (Build 6L60) Command: Equation Editor PID: 896 Exception: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (0x0001) Codes: KERN_PROTECTION_FAILURE (0x0002) at 0x00000038 Thread 0 Crashed: #0 0x90248dac in ConstructClosure #1 0x90254a64 in PrepareClosure #2 0x90263f6c in PCFragPrepareClosureByName #3 0x90278630 in CCFM_LaunchApplication #4 0x0000362c in main #5 0x0000329c in _start #6 0x0000311c in start PPC Thread State: srr0: 0x90248dac srr1: 0x0000d03...

Office:mac v.X #2
Version: v.X Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel I have subject version of Office. I know that there must be updates to this so I can bring this up to date but I can seem to find the ones I need to start the process. Can someone get me to the beginning? Thanks!!! You can get the Office X 10.1.9 update here: http://snipurl.com/22zx4 On 3/30/08 3:09 PM, in article ee96b4c.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "AWOLGolfer@officeformac.com" <AWOLGolfer@officeformac.com> wrote: > Version: v.X > Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) > Processor: intel &g...

Opening a new instance of Excel

Automatic Calculation #2
Why is automatic calculation keeps running even though there is no modification done in my spreadsheet? Thanks, Lucie Ch�nier What makes you think that excel is recalculating? If it's because you see Calculate in the statusbar, it could be... http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=243495 XL: Calculate Message Remains in Status Bar If 65,536 Formula References "Lucie Ch�nier" wrote: > > Why is automatic calculation keeps running even though there is no > modification done in my spreadsheet? > > Thanks, > > Lucie Ch�nier -- Dave Peterso...

Quirky recent file list #2
Debra--- I do tend to open from Windows Explore more then File>Open. But I am saving the file. It's more that it is annoying when I close a file by accident and don't quite remember where it got saved on the server. Stacie -- SPenney ------------------------------------------------------------------------ SPenney's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1079 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=267592 Well, I guess you weren't the only one who wanted this behaviour changed. <g> If/when you upgr...

problem with signature
I am trying to create a simple signature for my HTML mails, with a link to my website.I want it to be a hover link, no underline. I have made a very simple HTML in Dreamweaver, and all the appropriate attributes and styles are set via CSS. It looks and works fine on my browser. But when I select it as my signature file in OL2003, hover link property disappears and it reverts to the dreaded underline link. Any ideas how achieve this? TIA ...

Excel Edit F2 button changed for Mac???

Outlook2k7 over VPN Out of Office Assistant problem
User's computer is not a member of the domain. Mail flows and all looks good till you start the OOF thing. It will just tell you it cannot connect to the server because it's currently unavailable. Now when we add autodiscover.domain.com pointing to the Exchange server to the host file of that computer it works but why? Without it when you run a test it will tell you that a Srv Record lookup for domain.com FAILED (0x8004010F) or Local autodiscover for domain.com FAILED (0x8004010F) yaro Hello yaro, Thanks for your post. The error 0x8004010F usually means MAPI_E_NOT_FOU...

EXCEL TROUBLESHOOTING #2

Excel Crash

Exchange 2007 Evaluation version #2

connect a form to excel database
I have a database in excel which lists our stock and prices etc. I would like to be able to enter a stock number on an invoice that will retrieve the details and price from my excel database. Can this be done? Excel has built in option--try data|form. If that doesn't quite work, but it's close, John Walkenbach has an enhanced dataform at: http://j-walk.com/ss/dataform/index.htm And if you want to design your own, Debra Dalgleish has a get started with userforms: http://contextures.com/xlUserForm01.html Kathy wrote: > > I have a database in excel which lists our stock and p...

Does anyone know where I can download EXCEL.MSI?
I am missing my Excel 2002 CD, and can't install Office Update Service Pack 3 without this file. ...

Excel ignores boot-time regional settings when interpreting a date
I have a third party DDE app that exports dates as strings, correctly using the short date format in the regional and language settings, which, in my case is MM/DD/YYYY (reset at every boot). Unfortunately excel insists in interpreting that date as DD/MM/YYYY [Application.International(xlDateOrder)=1, it should be 0], disregarding my regional settings. The result is that all the dates are wrong or #VALUES! If this is not wierd enough, listen to this: it only happens after I reboot (when the date format is reset to MM/DD/YYYY). If subsequently I change the short date format in the regional se...

Excel to check for regular expression?
Hi, How do you use Regular expression in excel? For eg: Check a column of data to see whether are all of them valid email addresses? Please advise THanks By valid, do you mean that the email is in proper syntax or that it is an actual email address. Text formulas can be used for proper syntax. Perhaps a Visual Basic proceedure. I doubt you can check that the email address actually exists, as many companies and ISPs will simply disregard and drop mail to invalid email addresses to eliminate spam "user" wrote: > Hi, > > How do you use Regular expression ...