embed x.s sheet to HTmL page

Hi,
I have a file called Bonds.xls located on my C drive in a flode
called Support. I want to insert this file to  a HTML pae. I trie
embed, object and everything I could find but i cant get it to insert
I am using office and OS wkin200.
Can anybody give me some help? I dont know if I am using tags wrong o
just wrong tags.
thank

Have you tried saving the worksheet in html format?  You can incorporate
this html code into the web page.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
_______

fleart1 wrote:

> Hi,
> I have a file called Bonds.xls located on my C drive in a floder
> called Support. I want to insert this file to  a HTML pae. I tried
> embed, object and everything I could find but i cant get it to insert.
> I am using office and OS wkin200.
> Can anybody give me some help? I dont know if I am using tags wrong or
> just wrong tags.
> thanks
>

> ---

Weird Page Numbering System
I'm very doubtful if this is possible, but it's being requested. I am creating two training manuals in one. The instructors have requested that on the left side they see the training guide and on the right side they see the student guide. They would like to have the left & right page have the same page number (ie. cover page 1, table of contents 2 & 2, page 3 & 3, ect.) Besides the obvious typing in the numbers on each page, is there a way to insert the same page number on multiple pages? Keli Caringi wrote: > I'm very doubtful if this is possible, but it'...

deleting a large mail from Aministrator's mailbox
Hi, I have a Exchange 5.5 & SP4 on windows 2000 & SP4 server. Exchange server sends all notifications to administrator's mailbox and now about 3 million mail are in there. I stop sending a notification and I would like to empty administrator's mailbox. I am just downloading to pst file and delete it but it takes a long time. Is there other way or utility to delete those email one time? Thanks in advance Sean Use EXMERGE. Just set it to remove all emails older than a specific date. "Sean" wrote: > Hi, > I have a Exchange 5.5 & SP4 on windows 2000 & ...

How do you align the x axis to the gridlines?
The gridlines differ from my x axis. The x axis crosses in the middle of gridlines. I want it to be right under the gridline Double click the axis, and uncheck the box for 'Axis Crosses Between Categories'. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com _______ "X axis" <X axis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C826CAD1-88F4-4168-BF20-55DB4BF83548@microsoft.com... > The gridlines differ from my x axis. The x axis crosses in the middle of > gridlines. I want it to be right under the gridline...

Active -x
Hi, I need to write an active x control for gui porpus what is the best way to write it using atl or mfc??? Thanks I think ATL... You will have more resources... with more help... "Dave" <dbg@012.net.il> wrote in message news:Of1u%23yUtEHA.4040@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi, > I need to write an active x control for gui porpus what is the best way to > write it using atl or mfc??? > > > Thanks > > > ...

X, Plus, and Star marker styles do not show all data points
In a scatter chart, the X, Plus, and Star styles simply mark the right end of each string of data; data points to the left of that position don't show, unless I use a background color different from the Chart's background. The square, diamond, triangle, and circle styles show all the data. Is there a property of these 3 problem styles I should set to make them display like the 4 that work? Thanks for any help. Larry Mehl Larry - I've never noticed a problem like that. You're saying the markers only mark the last point in a series? Are these charts you're doing your...

WMP 11 not adding .avi's to the library
Hi Folks; I have Windows Media Player 11 installed with all the updates. I have the library set up to index a couple of different directories on my network. It currently indexes all .wmv and .dvr-ms files, which is great. The problem is, it's not indexing .avi files. It will play them just fine as I have the proper codec's installed but what I'm really after is a solution to it not indexing .avi files. Does anyone know why or how to get it to index them and add them to the library? Thanks! Dave Do they get added to the Other Media instead of the Video ...

Cant' Find Item in Store Manager But Within POS It's Found
Hi All~ I've noticing some unusual behavior that I can't understand. I've created a new item using Store Manager in the database and can see the item in the POS by scanning the item. Then I go back to Store Manager to edit the item, the item can't be found. This register has the POS and database together. The other funny thing is that I can go to another register and I can find the items from within both Store Manager and POS. This happened today again. I went to one register to edit the item (database on this register) and couldn't find it. Then I went to the other...

MS Outlook 2002's COM Addin is not work under domain user
I tried to grant local admin right to the domain user in order to add "COM Addin" in Outlook XP, that is ok! But I removed local admin right from the domain user, the domain user cannot use "COM Addin" function in Outlook XP. What should I do? Why add admin rights in the first place? A power user can install an Outlook COM addin unless it's being installed in the HKLM hive of the registry instead of in the HKCU hive. -- Ken Slovak [MVP - Outlook] http://www.slovaktech.com Author: Absolute Beginners Guide to Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Reminder Manager, Extended ...

How to copy and paste cells from Excel onto an Adobe page
Using the full version of Adobe Reader version 7, which enables you to create PDF files, I am unable to copy and paste a range of cells from an Excel spreadsheet onto an Adobe page and retain the original formatting as on the spreadsheet. In version 6 of Adobe, this used to work fine, retaining the Excel formatting. But in version 7 of Adobe, the Excel formatting is lost. What am I missing? -- gm gm wrote: > Using the full version of Adobe Reader version 7, which enables you to create > PDF files, I am unable to copy and paste a range of cells from an Excel > spreadsheet o...

Exporting As Text with X Number of Spaces Between Data
Is there a way to export data in a MS Excel spreadsheet as text and define the amount of spaces between the data being exported? The number of spaces need to vary. This concept is the opposite of importing text as "Fixed Width" and creating column break lines. Instead, I'd like to export columns into a text file and specify the amount of spaces between the text that is being exported from each column. The amount spaces in the text file needs to be different between each set of column data. Thanks! One way: Say you have 5 columns, and you want 2 spaces between A &...

X button question
I was wondering if I would be able to disble the "x" button only on the userform called "main"? If so how do I do it? Thanks Greg Good afternoon Greg B This is how to do it: Private Sub UserForm_QueryClose(Cancel As Integer, CloseMode A Integer) Cancel = True End Sub Just don't forget to set up a close button, and if you do, don't forge that you can crash out of a macro using ctrl + Break. HTH Dominic -- dominic ----------------------------------------------------------------------- dominicb's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=g...

Page Numbers In Publisher
A few years ago I figured out how to start my publications page number (in a footer) at some number other than 1 (which is the defaul). Unfortunately, I can't remember how I did it! Does anyone know how? Example - I want the first page of my publication to be page 100, and I want pages to automatically increase from there. .. After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from Jeff <jeff.brown@bluecod.net>... > A few years ago I figured out how to start my > publications page number (in a footer) at some number > other than 1 (which is the ...

Data in sheet1 to be put into sheets 2, 3, 4, 5, etc
Sheet1 is my main table where all my data is collected from a race entry form. I need to seperate this info into different sheet which are for different age groups, The categories are Under 16: A, AL, Under 14 B, BL, and Under 12 C, CL, .... The letter A, B, C are for boys and the letters AL, BL, CL are for girls. I do not want to seperate the boys from the girls in each cat. How do I create a formula that will take curtain info across to each sheet and will not be effected if sorted into position order. My table is set out like this. No., Name, First Name, Surname, Club, DOB...

A red X is printed instead of the logo at header
A red X is printed instead of the logo at header. However, the problem is resumed every times after restarted the machine. See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/RedX.htm -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "DH" <DH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4B11A362-F096-411A-8781-BF628ABAA15B@microsoft.com... >A red X is printed instead of the logo at header. However, the problem is > resumed every times after restarted the machine. > ...

embed dialog into another dialog
how can be done? thanks what do you mean 'embed'??? you can open a dialog from another dialog just like you would open it from another application. "Mastupristi" <cialdi_NO_SP@M_firenze.net> wrote in message news:20040728165812.00003ab8.cialdi_NO_SP@M_firenze.net... > how can be done? > > thanks On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 11:51:50 -0400 "Dave" <noone@nowhere.com> wrote: > what do you mean 'embed'??? you can open a dialog from another dialog > just like you would open it from another application. I mean that I wand to define 2 dia...

Subtotal across multiple sheets
Hi there Does anyne know if you can use the subtotal function across multiple sheets? If so how? I have tried to use the following, but all I get is a #VALUE. I assume this is because of the colon. =Subtotal(1,Sheet1:Sheet2!A1) Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks Saira subtotal will not do 3D calcs. "Saira" wrote: > Hi there > Does anyne know if you can use the subtotal function across multiple sheets? > If so how? > I have tried to use the following, but all I get is a #VALUE. > I assume this is because of the colon. > > =Subtotal(1,Sheet1:Sheet...

Access denied opening jpg's in Outlook 2003
Hi, Trying to open jpg attachments in Outlook 2003, and im getting an error saying Access Denied. If i choose Save rather than Open at the prompt then i can save attachments and then open them, but i cant open them direct. I cant find any mention that jpg's are on the list of blocked files, and i can certainly do the same thing from another outlook 2003 machine so it doesnt seem to be the default way of doing it. Any ideas how to fix this ? olly -- ________________________________________________ ADSSupport.net http://www.adssupport.net Dedicated free Active Directory ServicesT suppor...

In page X of X page 2 titled 1 how do i get right total pages?
I have 26 pages total. I need to start numbering page 2 as 1. This of course works fine but in page X of X the last page says page 25 of 26. How can i fix this? Toggle the field code for field which reads 26, then change to { = { NUMPAGES } -1 } (insert the { using Ctrl, F9) "PawlingJohn" wrote: > I have 26 pages total. I need to start numbering page 2 as 1. This of > course works fine but in page X of X the last page says page 25 of 26. > > How can i fix this? Thank you PJY. It worked very nicely "PJY" wrote: > Toggl...

Setting the Default start page for all users
We have just started using Announcements in CRM 4 and would like to set all users default start page to Announcements. Is there a way to do this without having to log on as each of the 450 user and change it manually? Thanks in advance for any help. On Jun 2, 1:58=A0pm, John Heaphy <JohnHea...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > We have just started using Announcements in CRM 4 and would like to set a= ll > users default start page to Announcements. > > Is there a way to do this without having to log on as each of the 450 use= r > and change it manually? > > Th...

How to let Embed Excel WorkSheet support Excel Addins?
Hi Gurus I wrote an application which has an embed excel table. I tried to allow user using "Solver" and "Data Analysis" addins when they working on this table. But when I click on "Solver", it will report an runtime error and "Data Analysis" just do nothing(No dialog popup). I tested this two addins on Microsoft Word (by insert a Excel Table in word document), same problem happened. Is this mean embed excel worksheet can not using Addins? Is there any solution on this? Robin Thanks "Robin Wei" <robin@softwaresecure.com> д���ʼ� ...

make outlook automatically delete html mail with linked images
The junk mail filter should be able to automatically delete html mail with linked images ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=9e1b783b-c9c1-44f2-a1dd-93da59216c56&dg=microsoft.public.outloo...

ADC ... and Distribution Groups/PF's
Hi Everyone, Ok, I'm done with Step 4 and I'm a bit confused. Now I see the Exchange related info on the users. I don't see any Distribution Groups nor Public Folder information in AD. When would I start seeing them? Have you created Public folder agreement. "Jan K. van Dalen" wrote: > Hi Everyone, > > Ok, I'm done with Step 4 and I'm a bit confused. > > Now I see the Exchange related info on the users. > > I don't see any Distribution Groups nor Public Folder information in AD. > When would I start seeing them? > &g...

spell check on Word X for macs
In the preferences for Word, the spelling and grammar feature is=20 unavailable--I can see it on the list of preferences but can't click on = it (it's=20 backgrounded, sort of). Therefore, my spelling and grammar check isn't=20 working. Do I need to load it separately or something? help! I think deleting the prefs file fixes this. (Common description of that state is "greyed out", by the way). Run through the troubleshooting techniques here--try http://word.mvps.org/MacWordNew/TroubleshootingIndex.htm (hit refresh a few times in Safari, or use a different browser) You...

Deny Connections list of IP's
Greetings. Windows Server 2003 SP1 Exchange 2003 Enterprise SP1 I have been using the Connection Filter -> Deny list for some time. Works very well. Doesn't block a ton of spam but I'm sure it does block some. Anyway, I'm pretty tired of entering IP addresses one at a time in this list, so I am wondering if there is any way to mass upload a list of IP addresses into that filter. Some sort of back-end thing I guess. Nothing jumps out at me when browsing through the Exchsrv directory in Program Files, so I don't even know if this is possible. Just wondering if an...

OCR into excel sheets
Hi all! I've noticed that this group has some very helpful experts. Here's one for you. I am trying to import a scanned document into excel using scanning software called Paperport and a Brother MFC 3420-C. I am getting nowhere. Is OCR some extension of excel (2000) or am I in the wrong newsgroup? Al OCR is Optical Character Recognition. It's a feature of SCANNING software, not Excel. I like ReadIris, myself. ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com www.MyExpertsOnline.com <user@invalid.com> wrote in message news:42C1FA72.E0878B76@invalid.com... > H...