elisa standard curve fit

I am a biochemist and I am wanting to be able to plot immunoassay (ELISA)
data. In particular I want to be able to produce standard curves using a
4-parameter logistic curve fit and read the values of 'unknown' samples from
the curve.
0
G1 (145)

I can show you how to fit a logistics curve using Solver - Write to my
private email - I
Also try Google with <ELISA curve> and with <ELISA logistic Excel>
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"trevor g" <trevor g@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am a biochemist and I am wanting to be able to plot immunoassay (ELISA)
> data. In particular I want to be able to produce standard curves using a
> 4-parameter logistic curve fit and read the values of 'unknown' samples
> from
> the curve.

0
bliengme5824 (3040)
1/30/2007 5:43:43 PM
Try http://www.myassays.com/four-parameter-fit.assay

This has everything you need to do a 4PL with standards and unknowns and it's free.  Also, there is an Add-in for Excel available at http://www.myassays.com/introducing-excel-add-in.html

> On Tuesday, January 30, 2007 5:55 AM trevor wrote:

> I am a biochemist and I am wanting to be able to plot immunoassay (ELISA)
> data. In particular I want to be able to produce standard curves using a
> 4-parameter logistic curve fit and read the values of 'unknown' samples from
> the curve.

>> On Tuesday, January 30, 2007 12:43 PM Bernard Liengme wrote:

>> I can show you how to fit a logistics curve using Solver - Write to my
>> private email - I
>> Also try Google with <ELISA curve> and with <ELISA logistic Excel>
>> best wishes
>> --
>> Bernard V Liengme
>> www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme
>> remove caps from email
>>
>> "trevor g" <trevor g@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
bob2172 (1)
2/2/2012 9:36:47 AM
Hi Trevor,

I know this a "bit" late as a reply. But I hope this can help you and other=
s who landed here. We have a FREE, easy to use online tool for ELISA analys=
is at www.readerfit.com. It is able to fit your standard curve with 4-param=
eter logistic and 5-parameter logistic as well. If you come to our site, we=
 have great email/live support where we can walk you through a typical anal=
ysis.

Charles Ma
Technical Support
Hitachi Solutions America, Ltd.
MiraiBio Group
Website: http://www.MiraiBio.com

=3D=3D=3D
Check out our new online free ELISA analysis tool at http://www.ReaderFit.c=
om
=3D=3D=3D

Ogive Curve
I have a set of data and wanting to create an Ogive Curve 71 77 68 64 55 50 45 40 35 31 33 36 40 45 50 55 63 70 72 74 66 63 61 60 56 50 46 41 38 34 39 41 46 50 56 57 51 48 42 46 51 58 59 52 47 43 44 47 53 48 48 49 50 42 Can you help me do this and the proper way to solve this? I see one response that sorting the data from lease to greatest value will make an ogive curve. Is there a mathematical way of doing this? Hoping for your immediate response. MR P - >I have a set of data and wanting to create an Ogive Curve > 71 77 68 ... > ....

elisa standard curve fit
I am a biochemist and I am wanting to be able to plot immunoassay (ELISA) data. In particular I want to be able to produce standard curves using a 4-parameter logistic curve fit and read the values of 'unknown' samples from the curve. I can show you how to fit a logistics curve using Solver - Write to my private email - I Also try Google with <ELISA curve> and with <ELISA logistic Excel> best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "trevor g" <trevor g@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:43CB2C23-F2...

fit document to page?
I have a poster size page (20 x 30 inches) that I want to print a proof on a letter-size paper. I cannot find the option to "fit output to page size". Any ideas? Using publisher 2003. Publish to a PDF. There are free converters around. www.primopdf.com is one, there are many others. http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=free+pdf+converter -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "peter" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:OfBj8G5kHHA.596@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... >I have a poster size p...

Curve rendering
I would like to generate a curve in a chart. The shape of the curve is defined in a statistical model (205) How can I insert this model in a chart to generate my curve Perhaps Excel can't do the job - does anybody know any freeware that can Any help is highly appreciate Schwartz What does "in a statistical model" mean? If you have the equation of the function, you could use the Plot Manager program that you can download from my web site. -- Regards, Tushar Mehta www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-ins, tutorials Custom MS Office productivity solutions I...

Why Micorosoft Money only have Standard in Canada? What is the different between Candian Standard Edition and the U.S.?
Hi, everyone; I live in Canada....... I wanting to get the Microsoft Money Deluxe or maybe Premium Edition... Because I do a little Stock Trading myself.. and wanted to use to Stock Trade Tracker... However, in Canada they only have the "Standard Canadian Edition".. Can't find any Deluxe or Premium up here.... The only way is I have to buy it through Ebay from someone down in the United States... What is the different between the Candian Standard Edition and the U.S. one anyway? ...

Find out, if test doesn't fit in a cell
Hi, I'm automatically inserting text in Excel cells. The cells height and width is fixed and shouldn't be changed. I'd like to automatically reduce font size, if a text doesn't fit. I would use conditional formatting, but I guess that there's no Excel function available that would help here. And for some reason the font size can not be changed by conditional formatting on my system. So I'd like to use VBA, but how? The easiest way would be to determine, how much space a text needs and compare it with the cell width. But how do I get the first parameter? ...

Standard reply
Is there a way of sending a standard reply to an email in outlook. With some email clients there is a reply with... option that allows you to reply to an email with a standard response. For example choosing to reply and adding the following text to the top of the email: Thank you for applying for the position but it is has already been filled. Outlook has stationary that allows you to setup templates for new messages but I can't find a way of doing this for a reply. You can use Wizard Rules for that. Post more info like version of Outlook and whether or not you're on an Exc...

Standard C++ Library
is it true that Standard C++ Library is pretty much include functions similar to the following java packages??? java.io java.lang java.util http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ct1as7hw(VS.80).aspx It seem to me the Standard C++ Library have headers to mainipulate string / characters, doing I/O, and data structure like Stack, Queue, HashMap, Vector, time, bitwise operation, exception, iterator on a collection ... etc which pretty similar to above "very core" java package So there are 3 types of library / header in C++? CRT (C runtime library) Standard C++ Library Platform S...

Converting from 2002 standard
Hi, I've problem when i try to convert my money file from the 2002 standard version, it keep on saying cannot open it due difference version. Any help is greatly appreciated. TIA In microsoft.public.money, Sebastian wrote: > > >I've problem when i try to convert my money file from the >2002 standard version, it keep on saying cannot open it >due difference version. Money cannot open a version localized for another country. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;197668 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;178830 Get a later ve...

Migrating off of SBS 2000 to Windows 2008 standard /Exchange 2010
We have outgrown the SBS environment and are moving to an environment with Windows 2008 std server running exchange 2010. What is the best/easiest way to get 2000SBS out of the way? As I understand it, I would bring in the 2008 server and configure as a member DC then seize the FSMO roles and then shut down the SBS 2000 server. Is that about it (excluding what I will have to do to migrate my exchange data - which I am assuming I will have to do BEFORE I seize the FSMO roles... What other gotcha'ya's might I expect?? Thanks, Brad ...

Moving from Standard/Eval. to Standard edition
Can anybody provide some assistance? I have the official media now; is it just a matter of installing a componet, do I adjust the license logging service? Looking for guidance. Thanks in advance. Is this right? run SETUP /ALL to allow for the reinstall of all components, and that's it? >-----Original Message----- >Can anybody provide some assistance? I have the official >media now; is it just a matter of installing a componet, >do I adjust the license logging service? > >Looking for guidance. Thanks in advance. >. > I'll answer my own question t...

newbie needs clarification about Standard C++ libray
Hi, In standard C++ library, there are string and iostream classes. They are by no means related to MFC CString, and iostream classes. Right? Or are MFC's CString and iostream classses Microsoft's way to implement standard C++ library? TIA Danny Ni wrote: > Hi, > > In standard C++ library, there are string and iostream classes. They are by > no means related to MFC CString, and iostream classes. Right? Or are MFC's > CString and iostream classses Microsoft's way to implement standard C++ > library? Well, they are both C++ - that's a "rela...

Standard andFormatiing toolbar
What would prevent me from deselecting the option to show the standard and formatting toolbars on one line. I right click a toolbar/customize/options and try to deselect the option, but it won't let me. TIA Greg ...

server 2003 standard
help please. i bought window server 2003 standard from a reputable company online, the package came in with 3cds, the first two are window server 2 cds and the 3rd says oem. how can i install this. i put the first cd for wind server 2003 wchis disk 1 but my computer did not read it. If the company is reputable then you should be able to contact them and they'll help you resolve the media issue. -Cliff "stap" <stap@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:613754C3-F86E-4ED4-900D-89DD338567DE@microsoft.com... > help please. i bought window ...

cards will not fit in regular envelopes
Does anyone have a solution for envelopes to mail the printable cards. The cards, when folded will not fit in a regular envelope - is there a template that can be printed & folded in which these cards can be mailed. Thanks for your help. Define a "regular envelope"> JoAnn Paules MVP Publisher "bill102" wrote: > Does anyone have a solution for envelopes to mail the printable cards. > The cards, when folded will not fit in a regular envelope - is there a > template that can be printed & folded in which these cards can be mailed. > Thanks for your ...

drawing curves
I am trying to draw a curve following this Publisher Help: < On the Objects toolbar, click AutoShapes , point to Lines, and then click Curve . In the publication, click where you want to start the curve, and then continue to click wherever you want to add a curve. Do one of the following: To complete a shape, leaving it open, double-click. To complete the shape by closing it, click near its starting point. > I follow these instructions but I can't get it to work. I expected to get a curve which would have a centre point that I could drag into the curve shape I want. Where am ...

Standards
I have been using the "lightening bolt" in my diagrams to show communications links. I have been using it for both plain analog connections (POTS lines, between premise and Central Office) as well as digital connections (connections from POPs to "clouds"). I have been told that this is not the correct use for the lightening bolt. Is there a standards document of what is to be used where how and when? And did the person(s) who told you it was not the "standard" happen to reference where they found this out? al "Delta" <Delta@discussions.micr...

MS Standard Categories
Using Money Dlx 2004. Is there any advantage or benefit of using MS Standard Categories? For example, there is category "Water & Sewer" which is standard. I prefer to have "Sewer" and "Water" as seperate groups, however, am I overlooking something by not using the standard group? I use budgeting but not the debt reduction planner, if that makes any difference. Bob Make categories that work for you. Be sure and get the tax line information correct where it's relevant. "Bob Becnel" <gotigers@ganymede.jtan.com> wrote in message new...

Error with combobox control on standard toolbar
i have code which creates a combobox control on standard toolbar on microsoft excel. i have a bug in this code ... dono where i have gone wrong ..... hope anyone can help me with this ... Option Explicit Sub AddComboNavigation() Dim cBar As CommandBar Dim c As CommandBarComboBox Dim i As Integer =91 Set reference to standard toolbar Set cBar =3D Application.CommandBars(=93standard=94) cBar.Reset =91Add Combobox Control Set c =3D cBar.Controls.Add(msoControlComboBox, 1) With c .Clear For i =3D 1 To ThisWorkbook.Sheets.Count .AddItem ThisWo...

A report to get the Current Standard and Previous Standard in Manufacturing
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_002E_01CAB533.5CE91860 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello Folks, I am wondering if anyone has already a report which can give you the = details about an item's Current Standard Cost and its Previous Standard = from which the system rolled up, to compare the differences. Is there any table in GP ( manufacturing) which keeps track of all the = Standard Cost changes for analysis purposes ? I have seen one (ICIV0323) = but it has some stra...

Standard & Enterprise Version
Hi All, We are currently running Exchange 2003 Standard Edition at DMZ to provide POP3 e-mail service. Our company is looking into a prodcut which will intergate with Exchange's public folder. According to database sizing, 75GB may not enough for future growth. Can I run Exchange 2003 Standard and Enterprise edition at the same Exchange orginization? Many Thanks, OldGhost On Wed, 19 Jul 2006 02:49:01 -0700, Oldghost <Oldghost@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi All, > >We are currently running Exchange 2003 Standard Edition at DMZ to provide >POP3 e-mail servi...

SQL Standards
Could somebody point me to or, perhaps, could share a sql server application developer guide describing, amongst other things, dos and don'ts of query processing like use of host variable, choosing optimal transaction size, etc... Thanks in advance There is plenty on the web. Sorry for the bother. "RG" <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:%23$Ax9MG7KHA.3880@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Could somebody point me to or, perhaps, could share a sql server > application developer guide describing, amongst other things, dos and > don'ts of q...

Standard Deviation Chart
Excel 2007 Just out of curiosity, is there a way to generate a standard deviation chart in Excel? --Tom You can calculate standard deviations, and you can chart numbers. What precisely is a "standard deviation chart"? - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services, Inc. http://PeltierTech.com/WordPress/ _______ "Thomas M." <NoEmailReplies@Please.com> wrote in message news:e7ttn3ksJHA.2532@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Excel 2007 > > Just out of curiosity, is there a way to generate a standard deviation > chart in Excel? ...

Fixed Assets in GP Standard.
Hi, I need to know if there is any difference between fixed Assets modulo, if I have GP Professional or GP Standard. I am talking about lost FA funcionality if I have GP Standard... Thanks... -- Evelin. There is no difference in the Fixed Assets module. "Ana Evelin Rosa" wrote: > Hi, > > I need to know if there is any difference between fixed Assets modulo, if I > have GP Professional or GP Standard. I am talking about lost FA funcionality > if I have GP Standard... > > Thanks... > > > -- > Evelin. ...

Office standard key for home student trial?
We recently purchased a netbook, and we would like to put our Office standard 2007 on it. The salesman told us we could just input the product key and it would unlock it on the netbook. Unfortunately our program is Office standard and the trial is for Office Home and Student. Since Standard has more than Home and Student I would think it would unlock it but it isnt. Any suggestions? We just bought office and we don't want to buy another one. Since the netbook doesn't have a CD drive how can we install Office without buying it again. Andi24, You don't have ...