Electrical diagram

Hi!

I would like to know if anyone knows how to make electrical diagrams in Excel.
(3 phases, voltages, currents and phase-angles).
--
Greetings KristerA
0

free autocad electrical autodesk full download crack torrent OLYGr@eiuG
We can crack or emulate any protection type: Dongle, Hardlock, Hasp, Serial, Password, Hasp4, Flexlm, Sentinel, Wibu, Eutron Smartkey, Hasphl, Proteq, All the Protections!! email = yshowsoft@gmail.com email = yshowsoft at gmail.com NEW UPDATES 2010 Artpro 9.5r4 with license (minimal of 2 license) Oris Press Matcher fiery impose Fiery Color Profiler 2 Preps 6.0r3 Dynagram Dynastrip v6.0.1 Dynagram inpO2 Artpro 9.0r8 (all modules included) Esko Visualizer 7.5.5 Esko Softwares Suite V7.5 PC/Mac Trueflow SE6.0.1 with SPM fully crack Heidelberg SignaStation v4.5.10.91...

Copy UML diagrams from one sheet to another
Hello people, I am using Visio 2002. I have done sequence diagrams using the UML stencil provided in Visio. I find that most of the sequence diagrams can be reused with very little changes. The problem is when I copy the diagrams, all the properties associated with the diagrams vanish. I am only able to see the diagrams with all the object names, message name, etc. disappeared. Can anyone help me find a way to copy the sequence diagrams with all the properties, object names, etc. intact. Thanks, Sharath I just wanted to clarify that I am using Microsoft Visio 2002 "Sharath" &...

Electrical diagram
Hi! I would like to know if anyone knows how to make electrical diagrams in Excel. (3 phases, voltages, currents and phase-angles). -- Greetings KristerA ...

How do you flip a diagram in powerpoint?
I am trying to invert a pyramid and can't seem to figure it out. The flip option is not available for diagrams. You might need to paste the object and ungroup it. Which version of PPT are you using? -- Echo [MS PPT MVP] http://www.echosvoice.com What's new in PPT 2007? http://www.echosvoice.com/2007.htm Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances http://tinyurl.com/36grcd PowerPoint 2007 Complete Makeover Kit http://tinyurl.com/32a7nx "willm125" <willm125@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:34A5798A-5AD3-4EFC-B104-E35720175C50@microsoft.com... >...

Database Diagrams
I have installed the GP 10.00 SDK on my computer and can access the database diagrams under table integration. Is there a way to print this diagram in a size that is legible? -- Aimee Crowe Christian Homes, Inc. Budgets & Reporting Accountant Aimee, Unfortunately not! In the past I have used an architectural plotter to print this document out on a huge wall size poster. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com "Aimee" wrote: > I have installed the GP 10.00 SDK on my computer and can acces...

Electrical Stencils
Can anyone please point out web sites for free downloads of electrical symbols Cheers Ian Have you tried www.visiostencils.com? ...

Automated flow diagram creation in Visio 2003
Hi, We are in the process of creating an application interface diagram. as we have more than 1200 interfaces, manually laying them out is proving to be impossible and we were wondering if there was any way we could directly upload a .csv / .xls file into Visio and allow the tool to lay it out for us? I understand in Visio 2002 there was an option to import .csv files which no longer exists in 2003. The Org Chart wizard is not much use to us since we could have one more than one relationship between two objects. E.g. of the kind of data would be: Source Target Interface Name Sys1 ...

Sector diagram
Is it possible to split a piece in a sector diagram? Say I have a cake with 50% to A and 50% to B. Is it possible to split A into "under categories" and also B into undercategories? If A is a company I would like the piece A to show 50% in total but divided into different costs in company A, and the same for B. ...

free autocad electrical autodesk full download crack torrent J)@Xm<x/rU
We can crack or emulate any protection type: Dongle, Hardlock, Hasp, Serial, Password, Hasp4, Flexlm, Sentinel, Wibu, Eutron Smartkey, Hasphl, Proteq, All the Protections!! email = yshowsoft@gmail.com email = yshowsoft at gmail.com NEW UPDATES 2010 Artpro 9.5r4 with license (minimal of 2 license) Oris Press Matcher fiery impose Fiery Color Profiler 2 Preps 6.0r3 Dynagram Dynastrip v6.0.1 Dynagram inpO2 Artpro 9.0r8 (all modules included) Esko Visualizer 7.5.5 Esko Softwares Suite V7.5 PC/Mac Trueflow SE6.0.1 with SPM fully crack Heidelberg SignaStation v4.5.10.91...

how do I insert electric symbol (resistance,condenser,coil,...)
You'd need to find a font that has those characters. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "hany a. fawzy" <hany a. fawzy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4FEC9C30-1C59-4EE5-AB60-40A61C62E708@microsoft.com... > check out: http://www.symbols.net/electrical.html/ -- Gary''s Student "Chip Pearson" wrote: > You'd need to find a font that has those characters. > > > -- > Cordially, > Chip Pearson > Microsoft MVP - Excel > Pearson Soft...

electric current variations
how i can recive electric current variations on agraph in any printable programe There are specific software programs that require external hardware to do that. Suggest you ask in one of the newsgroups for power and energy of which there are many. -- ...

SSADM Diagrams?
Hi all, I have just installed Visio for Enterprise Architects which came with VS.NET EA but the choice of diagrams seems limited and, in particular, I can't find anything for SSADM. I have trawled Office Update and the Visio website to no avail - can anyone help me out? Best regards, John SC ...

Can a US power 3-prong Flat power cord, rated for 125V be safely used on 220V electricity?
Can a US power 3-prong Flat power cord, rated for 125V be safely used on 220V electricity? (if just use US/EU travel adapter). "Aster" <asterr@nospam.microsoft.news> wrote in message news:OqbntjXqKHA.4636@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Can a US power 3-prong Flat power cord, rated for 125V be safely used on > 220V electricity? > (if just use US/EU travel adapter). Yes. Most are rated to 300v. If you want a replacement for yours (as in your previous post), one of these solutions might work: ttp://www.cablewholesale.com/specs/power-cable/10w1-15306.ht...

Q: Electrical Shapes
Where can I fine some basic electrical shapes for Visio Standard 2000? On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 04:45:02 -0700, Larry Turner <Larry Turner@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Where can I fine some basic electrical shapes for Visio Standard 2000? We have a selection for domestic/light industrial at http://www.electrical.sandrila.co.uk/ -- Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd. Electronics for Visio http://www.electronics.sandrila.co.uk/ ...

Electrical drawings
How to get a auto jummber while crossing a line in electrical circuitdiagram On Fri, 23 May 2008 04:01:00 -0700, siva <siva@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How to get a auto jummber while crossing a line in electrical circuitdiagram menu File -> Page Setup -> Layout and Routing in the Line Jumps section -- Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd. Electrical for Visio http://www.electrical.sandrila.co.uk/ You are not the first to have problems with it. Beware for example that it works only with connectors and not with lines. "siva" wrote: > How to ...

ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
ESTIMATION AND QUOTATION SHEETS FOR ELECTRICAL WORK TO BE CARRIED OUT I AM USING XP HOME WITH OFFICE XP LOADED BUT THERE IS NO TEMPLATES IN OFFICE ONLINE,WHAT DOES ANYBODY SUGGEST REGARDING A FREE DOWLOAD SITE WITHOUT TRIAL HELP! andmyspacebarisstuck "SPARKY" <SPARKY@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D77CD684-00E5-485A-BD9F-22E1C631F500@microsoft.com... > > ESTIMATION AND QUOTATION SHEETS FOR ELECTRICAL WORK TO BE CARRIED OUT I AM > USING XP HOME WITH OFFICE XP LOADED BUT THERE IS NO TEMPLATES IN OFFICE > ONLINE,WHAT DOES ANYBODY SUGGEST REGARDI...

Network Diagrams
Is there a way to have Visio look at the network to pull in all devices? There was with the visio ent net tool in v2002, it was dropped as a product. There are third party vendors such as Neon Software that have add-on products that can do the discovery. al "Russell Hampton" <RussellHampton@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FE9C7282-48E5-4BE6-A458-B4D7E44AB9DF@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to have Visio look at the network to pull in all devices? Thanks a lot Al. Neon Software is interesting. "Al Edlund" wrote: > There was with the ...

Software Modelling in Visio Std. vs. Pro (logical network diagrams?)
We need to create simple (not even necessarily UML compliant) block model diagrams of our .NET C# projects (class hierarchies, illustrate inter-network communication between models, and timing diagrams). Our previous developer used a MAC utility called GRAFFLE. Which produced awesome color and 3D diagrams. Unfortunately, that is a Macintosh only tool. We are now considering Visio. But which version? Looking at the version charts we see we DON't care about the database features, but what specific tools are included in this two PRO only features: * Software diagramming with reverse ...

AD diagram using Visiol
Hi All, I have Visio professional 2003, and I want to create diagram of my current Active Directory environment. Do I need the Visio Enterprise Network Tools? Is there Visio Enterprise Network Tools for Visio 2003 professional? Thanks, Nir autodiscovery of AD was dropped almost four years ago (2002) and is not available in v2003. There is an example of how to write code for it on MSDN. There are third party products available, such as http://www.dataassist.de/en/netdocad.shtml al "Nir B" <nir@icomverse.com> wrote in message news:uR2FpdeFGHA.1288@TK2MSFTNGP09.ph...

Creating Electrical Schematics
I am using Visio Professional 2003. I would like to create some circuit diagrams using basic ICs and things like 7 segment LEDs. I want to create a diagram as per the diagram on page 809 of the book Microsoft Office Visio 2003 by Microsoft Press. I do not appear to have the right stencils. Not sure if it is an installation problem. Also does anybody know how to use the 4x building blocks integrated circuit components "bmach" <bmach@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote : > I am using Visio Professional 2003. I would like to create some circuit > diagrams using basic IC...

Creating Time location diagram in Excel
Hi, I have a database which contains around 200 activities with start and finish dates along with the chainage (eg. 1.2- 1.6km). I would like to prepare a time location diagram in excel which will contain around 20 activities and the time period in one axis and chainage on the other. ...

Electricity Bill Sheet
Hi, I posted a similar question 2 days back but seems like i was not clear enough with the question. The following table contains UNITS of electricity and corresponding rates. UNITS RATES 50 2.5 100 3.6 150 4.5 300 5.4 This table shows that for first 50 units consumed, rate will be 2.5 PER UNIT. For next 100 units, rate will be 3.6 per unit. Not 50 to 100, BUT rest 100 above 50. That would total to 150. After that for next 150 units 4.5 per unit. This totals up TOTAL UNITS to 300. For units above 300, rate will be 5.4 per unit. If i enter 425 units in H1, i sho...

network diagrams for load balancing configurations
Hi, I noticed that cisco haven't got any icons for their CSM module load balancing products. I was wondering whether anyone had any good examples of diagramming such a network setup, basically including Virtual IPs, server clusters, failover conditions, that sort of thing. At the moment im not sure where to start, and have just being creating block level objects referring to those concepts. Thanks, T ...

Electric Golf Trolleys
While looking for to shop for the best electric golf trolley, shoppers mainly focus on finding a golf trolley that has all important features based on their requirements and preferences. However, a particular golf trolley usually doesn't satisfy the consumers as each model varies from another in features and types which usually doesn't cope with everyone's requirement. ___ 'golf trolley' (http://www.greenrayvehicles.com/) | 'electric golf caddy' (http://www.greenrayvehicles.com/electric-golf-caddy.html) -- Harmony.kurtis ...

Branch Diagram??
I am trying to create a tree or roots or branch type diagram in access. What I am tring to do, I have a list of customers and whom they were recommended by. I want to create a branch list that shows who was recommend by who, so I can follow each customer back to the source. Thanks in advance. On Wed, 9 Jan 2008 18:04:14 -0500, "Joe Medford" <joem83@msn.com> wrote: That's what Treeview controls are for. There is a free one from Microsoft under ActiveX Controls. -Tom. >I am trying to create a tree or roots or branch type diagram in access. >What I am tring...