distribution of work

how do i allocate a job to different people, lets say I have 259 phone nos.
to be distributed to 10 people how do i format this as every day the no. of
phone nos keep changing and the no. of employees keep varying if one of the
employees is on an off. please help me understand this
0
deodas (1)

Dude you are asking a wrong question in this group. I group is
realated to only excel charts(Graphs)

Find Next -- Only Works First Time
I have a form where I give the user a button to click to bring up the Microsoft Find and Replace Dialog Box. When the user clicks Find Next they can find the first instance of the string they are searching for. However, the next time the user hits Find Next the user gets the message that the string is not found, even when a second instance of the string exists in the set of records being searched. The code I use, and have used previously successfully in Access, is: Screen.PreviousControl.SetFocus DoCmd.DoMenuItem acFormBar, acEditMenu, 10, , acMenuVer70 On difference (I am not sure it ma...

Distribution lists
I tried and the recipient opened it and did a save and close, but it does not appear in her contacts. Any suggestions for sending a distribution list to someone? Hi wrong newsgroup? -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Circe" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:1444d01c444c5$2e8b1750$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I tried and the recipient opened it and did a save and > close, but it does not appear in her contacts. > > Any suggestions for sending a distribution list to someone? > Outlook? Just drag it into your message (so it&...

Distribution Lists #7
Is it possible to have distribution lists in Outlook 2000 sorted by last name? Can't seem to get there. ...

internet link not working
i use outlook send the link to my co-worker for ex: \\servername\folder1\sale account my co-worker can open the link without sale account (note that there is space between sale account)once i add the sale account (sale account is folder)my co-worker cannot open the link. please advice ...

Reference distribution for Transaction/General
I would like to see Great Plains offer more characters in the reference distribution when doing a JE. Or, to offer a reference distribution Line 2 as another option. My boss wants to see more information on the TB detail report, but we've used up the reference and the distribution reference for something else. If this is offered, I'd like to make sure that Integration Manager can support this. Thanks, -- V Who's Calling, Inc Financial Reporting Manager ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most vo...

Credit Limit does not work properly
The credit limit I set for my debtor in GP9 does not work properly. It asks for password when raising invoice even though the customer has sufficient credit balance. What do I do? Here is the draft KB I have written on the subject.... will be published soon. Information about the Credit Limit feature used in Receivables Management and National Accounts in Microsoft Dynamics GP ======================================================================================================================== Summary -------- Microsoft Dynamics GP has a Credit Limit feature which allows a Customer...

Distribution list inconsistant
Hi, There is inconsistent to send out a email to distribution list. For an example, a user tried to send out DL-Staff then all staffs receive it and after 5 minutes, she sent out another email to same DL and no one receive it. Tested samller on distribution such as departmental and everything is OK and stable. I took a look on the server and CPU, disk i/o are very relaxed. I will be appreciated any information how approach should I trouble shoot this type of problem. Could it be memory leak? This is wild guess. Thank you in advance, Johnny Chow and, is it a universal DG o...

Total Tax amount in work file cannot exceed total tax amount
Hello, When I am voiding a payables invoice, i receive an error message: Total Tax amount in work file cannot exceed total tax amount This is similar to the error message in KB 863436 but I did not have a payment yet on the fly. Furthermore, this is also similar to KB 871974 which means we use the Tax Included with Item Price Tax Detail. However, we do not have a freight amount. We do have a sales amount, a miscellaneous amount and a tax amount. Please advise. Thanks and regards, Andrianne ...

Automatic Watermark Distribution
I have a list of 25 people and I need to add there name as a watermark to the same Excel File for distribution. Can outlook do this automatically using their Email Address or name as it is listed in our internal directory? That would require writing VBA code to do whatever you want to the Excel = file and then create the email messages to distribute it.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers ...

date format not working correctly
hello, when i go to format a cell to have the date shown as 03/14/01 (2 digits each for month, day & year), i enter todays date as "42804", expecting it to show up as "04/28/04", but it comes up as "03/10/17" other dates entered all also come up as a different date what am i doing wrong? also, i have excel set to the 1900 format. i thought maybe it was in 1904, but it is set correctly....is there any other way to fix this problem? thank you, dennis roman Hi you have to enter dates with delimiters. otherwise 42804 as interpreted as the serial number for a...

Importing a distribution list into another distribution list
I am using Microsoft 2002 and wonder if I can import an existing distribution list into another existing distribution list? I am trying to avoid entering individual emails into an existing distribution list. I'd like to be able to import the entire list. Pat Speir <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am using Microsoft 2002 and wonder if I can import an > existing distribution list into another existing > distribution list? I am trying to avoid entering > individual emails into an existing distribution list. > I'd like to be able to import the ...

Autocomplete in Windows IE 8 does not work please help
Hi I am running Windows XP Pro 64bit and use IE 8 for web browsing. For some unknown reason the auto fill facility which saves your user names and passwords when logging into sites is now not available. Also the facility in IE that gives you a choice of what to put in the box when you type the first letter also does not work. I have tried all the obvious cures as per doing a search in google but none of them work. Any ideas as to how I can sort out this problem. Thanks On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 16:07:37 +0000, hamsatuk wrote in message <news:mea8n5tf5j0siidri488j9e3sfbgl6e3h3@4ax.com...

Distribution List Not Distribution
I'm Running Win 2003 SBS SP1 with Exchange SP2. Using a POP3 catchall email account with the ISP and the POP3 connector in exchange. Have created a Distribution List called info@domainname.com to distribute to two members. Sometimes I get the emails and he doesn't and sometimes he gets it a I don't. Then sometimes we both get it. But what is sure is that the SBS Fax service is setup to send to this info list. and only he gets them. The public store for the list always get them. Have tried delete list and recreating. Someone else is having the same problem with the ...

Deleted Items folder in OE not working
Hi; All of a sudden I can't delete email messages in OE. The Deleted Items Folder is suddenly empty and hitting the delete key on highlighted message does nothing. When I try to drag a message to the Deleted folder I get and error message that says :The selected message cannot be moved. An error has occurred." I can move the message to other folders however. Any known cures for this ? Thanks; Pat Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of them. Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office and is what this group supports. Outlook Express is a part of I...

Excluding a distribution group in a query based distribution group
Anyone have any ideas on how to accomplish this? I'm having a little trouble wrapping my brain around this. Here's my scenario: I want to create a query based distribution list that sends an email to the entire organization except members of a certain distribution group and to a special users group (conference rooms and the like). The way it's setup now, the excluded users are in a security group - I'm thinking they need to be in a distribution group for this to work - but does that group need an email address for it to work? Then when creating the custom filter, what fiel...

restricting distribution group Help
Hopefully somebody can assist me finding out if there is a way to restrict in Exchange 2003 / Outlook from having users from replying to an e-mail they recieved from being a member of a distribution group. I restricted access who can send to a group but then once sombody recieves the email they are able to reply to the whole group and we want to restrict that feature. On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 20:11:01 -0700, Matt S <MattS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hopefully somebody can assist me finding out if there is a way to restrict in >Exchange 2003 / Outlook from having users from...

Upgrade to XP
I had 98 and upgraded to XP and now I can use Outlook...when I tried putting the CD its gives me the following error ERROR APPLYING TRANSFORMS. VERIFY THAT THE SPECIFIED TRANSFORM PATHS ARE VALID. How do I check that?? ...

Parameter-driven report: record-selection not working properly
Hi Group, we made a parameter-driven report wich works fine on the first page, but after a user changes the page to display for the first time, the record selection does not work any more from then on, so all available records are displayed. Has anyone experienced the same problem and found a solution? Thanks for any help Michael ...

One link not working
I have a workbook that pulls info from the Payroll Master to calculate our paychecks. All those links work fine without having the Payroll Master open. However there is one cell that does a Countif and looks for "x", and returns the value. This link only works if the Payroll Master is open, when it's closed, it returns a error. Any ideas? just a thought, but maybe, is your worksheet set to 'Save External Lin Values'?? under Tools -> Options -> Calculation (tab) -> Save Externa Link Values (also Update Remote References) -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelF...

convert outlook 2003 distribution list to Exchange AD shared contact/list
I am still a newbie looking for a better way than using outlook distribution list. - allowing customizing the To address as Dear <FirstName> instead of the address would be a better way - reducing chance of being rated as spammer is also better ( in outlook, mail merge is good but tedious) what is the approach in exchange? to mass mailing to subscribers news? saving existing existing outlook distribution list to text and importing to exchange contact has the dis- advantge of scrambling the File As "gs" <gs@dontMail.telus> wrote: >I am still a newbie looking ...

Delegate can't see the user's contact list to create distribution
I have setup a user to be the delegate for her manager's contact list and she wants to add a distribution list to her manager's contacts but when she tries to add members to the distribution list she only sees her own contact list and the Global Address List. Our setup is Outlook 2007 with Exchange 2007. ...

Autocomplete not working IE8 XP Pro SP3
I had to reinstall XP Pro SP 3. After the reinstall of the OS and all my programs, IE8 will not prompt me to save user names and passwords on sites that allow this feature such as Gmail, and Hotmail. I've tried the suggestions in this KB Article but none worked. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/306895 When I try Method 3, I get this dialog box: http://home.roadrunner.com/~jbmsbink/autocomplete%201.jpg I even tried the autocomplete registry patch at Kellys Korner - Line 37 and still no joy. I ran System File Checker with the slipstreamed XP Pro SP 3 to see if this ...

Distribution list with CC
Is there a way to have a distribution list that has both To and CC addresses? Where an address or DL is placed is not a property of the address or DL. User does that at the time of composition. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Pencil" <pencil@unlisted.com> wrote in message news:Xns980C819F074DApencilunlistedcom@208.49.80.60... > Is there a way to have a distribution list that has both To and CC > addresses? > ...

Distribution Group Only From:
I have a distribution group that contains all of the users for our entire organization and I don't want it accessible from everyone, so I deselected everyone. However we do need the distribution list to receive emails from one specific SMTP address which is external to our organization. I have tried creating a contact with the email address that should have the ability to send to this distribution group and entered it in the Only From:, however they are still receiving a bounce back that they don't have permission to send to that distribution group. Anybody have a solution? ...

Exporting a text file to a excel work sheet
Please help! How about some explanation? Export too excel or import into excel? What's in the text file? Paragraphs? Tab Delimited Data? What have you tried? Some explanation helps people to help you . . . Dan E "Lynette" <Lwoodward@calecet.org> wrote in message news:050501c3472f$ba717aa0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Please help! You really should explain what you need help with. Your topic is Exporting a text file to an Excel sheet but there are all kinds of different formats for text files. Comma delimited (aka CSV), tab delimited, pipe delimited, fixed width, et...