Distorted Print Preview in Excel 2007

All of the sudden Print Preview and printing is distorted as compared to the
chart as displayed during design. Verticle grid lines are missing and the
horizontal axis appears to be log.
0
John1063 (943)

Routing using Excel
I have created an Internal Purchase Request form using Excel. After completing the form and exiting EXCEL, the document is routed to recipients within the organization. One user is experiencing issues in which the 1st time around, the document does not route, he has to make a 2nd attempt. I cannot figure why this is happening?!? Thank you. ...

Printing #6
From my checking account page I want to print only a specific range of dates. How do I do that? I'm using Money 2002 OEM Standard edition. Thanks Go to Reports and pick one to Customise. In M2004 the Account Transactions looks like the one you need. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or for UK wishes http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/feedback "MElizabeth" <MElizabeth@comcast.net&g...

text distortion
I can't get clear resolution on text or round shapes even at slightly larger sizes when i try to save as a picture or in a website. It always shows up exactly like the publisher screen displays it, which is pixelated. Any help appreciated. ...

Journal Reports not prompting to print
Thanks in advance for any info. We have a user that is no longer being prompted to print the journal reports after posting purchasing &/or sales batches. Well, it seems to be sporadic at best. I posted 2 batches this morning and was prompted with the print dialog. Any ideas? Thanks again. Morgan Please review the posting setup Setup>>>>Posting>>>>Series Purchasing>>> make sure the flag under "?" is checked for the posting journal you want the system to prompt. in addition make sure the first flag is also checked. "Morgan" wr...

Excel 97 conflict?
Im using Excel 97 with Windows XP Pro operating system. Whenever ever I open an Excel document I get a warning on screen informing me that I cannot open two documents with the same name and that I should either close the first document or rename one of them. The problem is I haven't got the document open or any document with a name like it open. This does not happen if I open Excel first and then open the document. Has anybody any ideas what is going on and if there is a fix for it or is it a case of one being to old and the other being to new Thomas Hi see: http://www.context...

Opening excel 2003
When I try opening up Excel 2003 is opens up all of my documents that I have in my folder "my documents". It doesn't matter whether they are word or excel files. I then have to wait or click ok because if it is a word document it tells me it's not the correct format to open the document. I have tried uninstalling/installing excel to see if it would fix the problem but it hasn't. Word 2003 does not do this so I am at a loss as to why excel is doing this. Please help if you can, this is very frustrating. Sound like you may have the path to your "My Documents&...

Printting Dilemma
I have several network printers available to print to, they're all listed in excel. I would like to set up two different icons on my desktop toolbar, because each printer has different capabilities. Is there a way to do this? Each time I set up an icon for a printer, when I shut excel down, it goes to my default printer. Can you help? You could record a macro when you print to the prints and then assign it to a button on your tool bar, if you put the macro in your personal folder it will be available to all your worksheets -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying somethin...

Weed out words using Excel??
Is there a way to automatically isolate an appearance of a word in list of words, eg I have a full dictionary of words, and I want to end up wit a list where the word (for example) "log" appears. So if the big lis contains: logarithm chair table catalogue (each on a sepearte line) The list I would want would be: logarithm catalogue (leaving out the others) Thanks -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Have a look at Data / Filter / Autofilter. Andy. PS I'd love to know where you got your text file from!! "sensible >" <<sensible.148ne7@exc...

2004 Word, Entourage, Excel "Help" text selections: how copy to Notes? #2
How does one highlight and then copy text from Help components of Office 2004's Word, Excel and Entourage? "Select all" and "copy" are grayed out and command-c and command-a do not work with "Help" text in any of the Office 2004 components. If there were some way to copy and paste these selections into Entourage Notes, one could do boolean searches for multiple criteria within "Help" notes. This also would allow one to add his or her notations to the "Help" passages copied into Notes. It would also make it possible to put the user&#...

MS Access 2003 Printing Problem
Greetings All; I have a chart report that is printing one chart per record. All the charts are the same. The query I use to extract the records is producing 50 records to a pie type chart and when I print I get 50 charts printed. Any ideas how I have told it to print one chart per record? Regads Richard If I understand correctly, remove the record source from the report. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP If I have helped you, please help me by donating to UCP http://www.access.hookom.net/UCP/Default.htm "Richard_AC" wrote: > Greetings All; > > I have a chart ...

excel
How do I insert something from Excel to Publisher? Mail Merge? Are you wanting to insert a worksheet? Insert, Object... -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Lisa" <Lisa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7179EFFC-C972-41E4-80F2-AD44B4AEE672@microsoft.com... > How do I insert something from Excel to Publisher? Sorry, I guess I wasn't very clear. It's a worksheet. "Mary Sauer" wrote: > Mail Merge? Are you wanting to insert a worksheet? Insert, Object... > >...

printing a spreadsheet
Hi, I just completed my first spreadsheet (50 rows, eight columns) and I need to print it out on one page. But it prints out on four pages--to large. Is there a way to print it on one page (it is small enough to fit on one page. Like, can I use print screen, or something? Please help. Project due Monday. Thanks, mdelmatt mdelmatt, Use Print Preview to check the closest fit your s/s range has (portrai or landscape). While in Print Preview, choose the "Margins" button o the tool bar. This will make the margins visible and these can b clicked and dragged with your mouse to repos...

Excel macro's #2
We have created a number of excel templates that are automatically populated from a database using macro's. One of our customers running Office 97 SP2 is unable to launch the template. I suspect that they have the wrong 'macro security' setting but I cannot advise them how to check. Help please Excel 97 macro security has no levels beyond "on or off". Gord Dibben Excel MVP - XL97 SR2 & XL2002 On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 08:27:32 -0600, "Dan E" <nospam.d.elliot@nospam.mailcity.com> wrote: >"Tools" -> "Macro" -> "Secu...

Internet favorites in outlook 2007
Is it possible to store your Internet Explorer favorites in outlook 2007? Thanks Alison "alistew" <alistew@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0021D21C-3782-4AAF-A412-A5889AD5F2C8@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to store your Internet Explorer favorites in outlook 2007? Why? Outlook isn't a web browser and shouldn't be used as one. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Tools, Customize, Toolbars, Web alistew wrote: > Is it possible to store your Internet Explorer favorites in outlook 2007? > > Thanks > Alison ...

Excel 2003 #8
When Excel XP was introduced there were noticable improvements in its performance when running very large spreadsheets. Excel XP is still quite limited, however, in that it will utilize only one processor at a time in a two processor system and it will utilize only 256MB (I think) of a system's physical memory, regardless of how much additional memory is available. It is therefore easy to exhaust the utilized memory resources. Now the question: Has the version of Excel provided with MS Office Professional been improved in the resources that it can utilize. Thanks, Carl H...

how do I stop printing the extra credit card receipt for customer.
We just "upgraded" from QS2000 to Store Operations. How do I stop printing the extra credit card receipt that prints for the customer signature? I didn't set it up (that I know of)...I don't even see an .xml file related to it. We don't need it since our credit cards are processed separately. I don't see any options related to turning it off. SO Manager Database/Registers/Receipt Formats Open the Receipt Format Click "Properties" for the "Sales" template There's an attribute called "Show C.C. Signature" - set that to false....

Printing...
I have created a SDI MFC project that draws a text report to the client window. When I try to print the text report output to my printer, the printed text is very very small. How can I enlarge the text when I want to print it to a printer? Thanks, RAB_Missouri RAB_Missouri, I'll save you the "Johan Rosengren monthly 23 Mb long post on differences in resolution between printer and screen" :-))), and just briefly recommend you to either get the resolution of the output display (be it screen or printer) and scale the output yourself, or - if you only draw text - use CreatePoint...

With printer that has both side printing ability, how do I get a.
I am using a printer that can print front and back sides. How should I set up 2 xcell docuents to be side 1 and side 2 on the same sheet of paper. ...

printing 2 charts on single page

print labels
Can Excel print to an Avery label? If so, how do I do this? Thanks, Andre Not really, use mailmerge with Word http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom http://nwexcelsolutions.com "Andre" <no@spam.com> wrote in message news:OWveirddGHA.3484@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Can Excel print to an Avery label? If so, how do I do this? > > Thanks, Andre > I have my names in Excel going across fname lname street etc. I then open Word and use mail wizard and follow it and give the excel file as its source Works great ...

Excel Functions Problem
What function do you use to get the value of one cell to be 50 for every 1000 value of another cell? I am notsure if this is what you mean try this =if(a1=1000,50,"") Click yes if helped -- Greatly appreciated Eva "Confused" wrote: > What function do you use to get the value of one cell to be 50 for every 1000 > value of another cell? Confused wrote: > What function do you use to get the value of one cell to be 50 for every 1000 > value of another cell? =A1/20 If you want for 1000 = 50 and 2000 = 100 then =A1*.05 this ...

PRINT PREVIEW DISTORTION
I created a CD label in Publisher that employed a single spiral figure that I copied and pasted multiple times to encircle the hole at the center of the CD label. I very carefully spaced these, and when I look at the label in print preview they appear evenly spaced. However, when the label is PRINTED, the spirals are not evenly spaced at all. This is very annoying, because I am designing "blind" by not being able to accurately see in Print Preview what is going to be printed . Ideas? -- William William wrote: > I created a CD label in Publisher that employed a single s...

Excel, how do you add times with minutes more than 60
How do you add numbers that are not in time format? They are not in time format as it is for addition purposes only i.e. If I worked 7 hours 1 day and 7.85 hours the next it should read 15.15 hours and minutes in total. If using the time format it will read the results as time i.e. 15:15 in the afternoon, this is the wrong result. Any ideas? You may use TIME and FORMAT in the same formula, something like: =TEXT(TIME(INT(A1),MOD(A1,1)*100,0)+TIME(INT(A2),MOD(A2,1)*100,0),"[hh]:mm") Hope this helps, Miguel. "squeeky" wrote: > How do you add numbers that are not in ...

DistinctCount in PivotTable, excel 2007
I'm pulling invoice line data from a SQL db into a pivot table. I want to show a distinct number of invoices, not number of invoice lines. Is there any clever way to do this through those custom summaries or something like that? I know that I could add a field to the SQL View that had a value of 1 of first line, and zero for subsequent lines.. and then I could summarize that field. Or some similar method. The problem is that depending on how the user manipulates the pivot table, they could potentially filter out some of the lines of an invoice (making this method inaccurate). Tha...

Newbie trying to search and replace word in word doc from excel
Hello all, I am trying to search a word doc and change all words "test" with "done", all from an excel macro. I know there are shorter ways of eliminating a lot of text in my macro (with , end with etc) but for my learning purposes now I would like to avoid them. Here is my code THAT DOESNT work.....any comments on what I am doing wrong pls -the error message is "Method or data member cannot be found when I try run it on the ".Replacement.Text = "Done"" line Sub AddData() Dim StringToSearch As String Dim counter As Long 'Stri...