Displaying The Chart In A Full View ?

Hello,

Using Excel 2007

Have created a chart, and it looks just fine.

But, in the chart view sometimes it seems to open up,
centered, but only using perhaps half of the available screen area.
Big, blue, non-chart area on each side.

Other times it fills the whole screen.

Both cases, it displays everything, just shrunk in the one view.

Is there some way to simply click on something to switch from
one "view" to the other ?

Thanks,
Bob
0
rgsrose1 (8)

Pie Chart
Money requires that I enter my 99.9% bond based investment as a mutual fund rather than a bond. Consequently the pie chart summary shows I have no bond investments, which is deceiving. How do I adjust the entry or the pie chart to reflect reality? Thanks. check under the customize button.... see account and/or investment tabs.... >-----Original Message----- >Money requires that I enter my 99.9% bond based >investment as a mutual fund rather than a bond. >Consequently the pie chart summary shows I have no bond >investments, which is deceiving. How do I adjust the >e...

view of folders created
Using winxp, outlook 2002. I have created folders under my inbox to organize emails. When I set up my view I would like it to be the default for all of the folders under my inbox. for example, if i select the field received to be shown i want it to show in all the folders i created by applying this view. What i do now is i have to go to every individual folder and change the view. i have tried define views and apply view, could it be that we have to go into every folder. thanks. ...

Dual Displays

How do you do set up a hierarchy chart in PP 7
I'm trying to set up a hierarchy chart in PP7 but the template presented doesn't allow me to add boxes below with a direct line. Sometimes I get a slanted line and I can't delete it. ...

Define name box size too small for viewing large formulas
Hi, When we create a new name using insert and define name then if the formula is long it becomes difficult to view the whole formula. Also one is not able to use navigation buttons left,right here as if we do that then the formula gets modified. is there any way to see the whole formula. Like for creating ever expanding validation list using Debra's technique one uses offset etc but one is not able to view the whole big formula. Please guide me. Regards, Hari India Hi try hitting F2 while in this text box. After this you should be able to navigate within this box. -- Regards Frank ...

Combining a regular bar chart and stacked bar chart
Hi, I have 2 y-axis data series and years for the x-axis. For each year I have side-by-side bars for the 2 different data series. For one specific year, I would like to have stacked bars. I want to combine data from the first half of the year and the second half of the year to create one bar for each data series, with the 2 portions of the data making up each bar as a different colors. Is this possible? Please help me ASAP as this is for a publication at work. Thanks. The first link on this page gives an example of the data arrangement you need to achieve this visual effect: http://pe...

Folder could not be displayed

I can't view the whole "sum"
Hello, I'll try to explain my situation the best I can. I have Excel 2003. On the bottom of my sheet there is this task line ( I don't know how to explain it in English) where you see for example if you have caps on or not and on the left you see the word "ready". What my problem is that when I select some numbers I see on that area of the program the word sum= and next to it the sum of the numbers I selected. That sum changes depending on the numbers I select. That is something I need and use. My problem is that I can't see the whole sum-number next to the word su...

How to select & display distinct values

Printing JUST the Charts, not the data...
Hi, I'm using Excel 2000 and have a number of worksheets with which I've created some charts (all in the same workbook). Is there a way to print the charts that doesn't involve having to highlight each chart individually? I've got some charts in the same worksheet as their source data and some that are on their own page, but that doesn't seem to matter (unless I'm missing something). Any ideas? Thanks, Shane You could use a macro like the following. It prints out each chart sheet, and each embedded chart on each sheet, as if you'd selected each chart a...

Display Time in Outlook

PK and FK Displayed

outlook freezes when viewing in day,week, month mode
Hi, WHen I navigate to the calendar function Outlook 'locks up' and does not respond. Waiting for the activity to proccess does not work and i have to close it down and re-open. However, if I change to view to the list mode this doesn't occur. This seems to have started happening only after loading Business Contact Manager. I have reloaded both but still have the same problem. Can anyone help. On 3/8/2010 10:19 PM, GT Query wrote: > Hi, WHen I navigate to the calendar function Outlook 'locks up' and does not > respond. Waiting for the activity to p...

List view customization
Does anybody know how to make a form or list view not currently available in the customization toolkit view in CRM available for customization through the toolkit? thanks Can you explain further -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us "JM" <JM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1097513D-2353-430A-B895-71848D832BAB@microsoft.com... > Does anybody know how to make a form or list view not currently available in > the customization toolkit view in CRM available for customization through the > toolkit? > > thanks you ca...

Charts for Dummies?
I really don't want to have to learn VBA - I know enough to make out what my Excel macros are talking about, but I just do not have enough time to learn all the ins and outs of charts and graphs programming. However, my boss is not an accountant. He can read a financial statement, but I did a graph/chart thingy one day, showing one week of sales this year, vs same week last year. He really loved it, and it was far easier for him to "see" the data's values than just a bunch of numbers in rows and columns on a piece of paper. My problem is that oh-so-nice 'thingy' ...

Notebook Layout View: No page width zoom, cheesy backgrounds
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I just upgraded to Word 2008 and I just want to vent. I can't believe there's no page width zoom in Notebook Layout View. <br><br>I also really hate the forced view of cheesy backgrounds like woodgrain, leather and titanium. I want to outline and take notes--not to see the tacky interior design preferences of Microsoft engineers. > I just upgraded to Word 2008 and I just want to vent. I can't believe there's > no page width zoom in Notebook Layout View. There is. The zoom...

Remotely viewing event log without full access to server
Hi, I'd like to know if it is at all possible to allow a domain user to access the event log on a remote server (say server 2003 standard or 2008 R2) but not have the ability to log into the server itself. For example, to allow someone to monitor the server logs but not allow them to make any changes to the server itself. Much appreciated. "Mehdis" <Mehdis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B2A2906B-1A4D-4019-ABBE-30D2604792C9@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I'd like to know if it is at all possible to allow a domain user to acce...

CHARTS #9
In a chart, the __________ contains markers that denote category values. In a chart, the __________ correspond to worksheet text that is used to label data. The __________ chart type illustrates data change relative to a central point. Although you can chart as many as 255 data series in a chart, a two-dimensional chart is limited to a total of 32,000 total data points. TRUE OR FALSE The __________ chart type shows the relationship between two sets of data points. You may want to double check these answers... Category Axis Category labels Radar ? XY (Scatter) -- Charlene Rains Mi...

Can you name points on a chart in excel?
Can you make points in excel show up as a certain name when you scroll over them with the mouse arrow? Hi see: http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/software/chart_hover_label/index%2020 040617.html -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "AP" <AP@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:FB0EC939-D8FC-4E3E-BD4C-2D3FE00883C9@microsoft.com... > Can you make points in excel show up as a certain name when you scroll over > them with the mouse arrow? Is there any way of doing it without downloading software? I an not allowed to do this at work. "Frank...

Formulas are displayed, results are not

Delete Chart Event
Hi All Is it possible to detect an event when a chart is being deleted in vba? Thanks a million Kike Hi, There is no delete event. But you could try this. The Deactive event is fired when you delete a chart sheet. Trouble is the chart is still there when you are in the event so you can not tell the difference between deactivate or delete. So you use a routine to issue a OnTime call to another routine. Store a reference to the chart sheet in a module level variable. The when the ontime routine runs, about a sec or 2 later, you can check the object. If deleted it will result in an erro...

calendar sometimes opens in month view
every once in a while (sorry that i can't be more precise), i find that clicking on calendar, under 'all folders' , causes it to open in month view. i can go back to inbox, and again click on calendar and get month view again. for most of a day. then it goes back to opening on current day. which it does most of the time. i don't remember if this happens after a reboot, standby, or just for no apparent reason. actually i prefer month view and wish i could make it open this way all the time. any ideas about what it happening here? ...

Stop displaying a line