Date format change when using Series() function

I’m using the Series() function with graphs, and the name ranges within the
graphs seem to work, however, the X axis date range now goes weird on me.
The named range for my X axis looked fine before, but when I put the name
range in the Series, the dates are now all wrong (1/1/1900, 2/1/1900, etc).
Any thoughts?

Thank you.
0
NM (5)

filter by date and action

Transaction Date VS Business Date

IF Function Format -- Microsoft Query
I am attempting to pull data from SQL data table into Excel for pivot table. Field_1 is a value; always positive. Field_2 is a text flag; either "C" or"D". Depending on the flag in Field_2; Field_1 is either positive or negative. What is the format of the entry in Microsoft Query so that a Field_3 can accurately be calculated? In Excel I would entry =if(Field_2="D",Field_1,-Field_1). In Access, the function would be IIF(Field_2="D",Field_1,-Field_1) Unfortunately I have no idea whether it will work with your SQL data. If that fails, you can a...

Post Dated Checks

How to do a conditional format for multi cells
Lets say based on a value in A5 I would like to change the text format for cells d5:g5 (four columns), what would be the best procedure to do this, can it be done using conditional format if each cell d5,e5,f5,g5 or is there another way. By that do I input a conditional format for each cell d5,e5,f5,g5 (if A5> "xx" then <format>. A big Thank You for all the help. dave Yes, highlight the four cells and apply your conditional format to them all. You will need to use $A$5 as the reference. Pete Hi Pete, This did not work for me. For the "value" I have =$...

unwanted slide layout changes when using copy and paste with equat
Hello: I have Office 2003, and I frequently use Microsoft Equation 3.0 for mathematical equations that I need. Often, I need to copy-and-paste an exisiting equation multiple times. However, when I try to paste a copy of an equation, the slide layout changes. For instance, if I start with a "title, text, and content" slide, then the act of pasting an equation turns that slide into a "title, text, and 2 content" slide. Worse, all of my graphics and whatnot on the slide are now all pushed over to one side of the slide and I have to go move them all back ...

strange date format problem

changing case #2
Hi, is there any way I can change the letter case in Excel. I know thi can be done in word by going to format and change case, but am unsur how to do it in EXcel. I simply want to change everything to capital letters. Please let me know, thank you very much for your help. Sheeta -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Sheetal There is a function =UPPER(A1) but if you want to change all the cells then use a macro See this webpages http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/proper.htm Or http://www.cpearson.com/excel/case.htm Here is a Macro for changing text cells in the select...

Changing default "thread priority" of some kernel services
Hello, Are there way to change priority level of some kernel services? For example: Print Spooler to use Low Priority but LanManServer to use High Priority Level . In the past in Windows NT it was by adding registry DWORD value "ThreadPriority" under desired service ...

how to save fixed format text file
I have an Excel file which is 269 characters wide. I need to save this file in fixed format but experience line wrap when using the PRN file type. Anyone have an answer to my problem? You might have to use a macro to get the result you want. See if Chip Pearson's text export macro does it: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/imptext.htm -- Jim Rech Excel MVP You have a few choices (try against a copy of your worksheet): I'd either concatenate the cell values into another column: =LEFT(A1&REPT(" ",20),20) & LEFT(B1&REPT(" ",10),10) & TEXT(C1,&...

Is there an interpolation-function in Excel to read a chart more .
Your question appears to be incomplete. It is usually best to elaborate in the body of your post. The worksheet functions FORECAST(), TREND(), and GROWTH() can be used to interpolate linear, multiple linear (including polynomial) and exponential regressions. Jerry ...

How to sort by name then date?

if statement with dates #2

How do I make a poster using 4 sheetss?
I am trying to turn a 81/2 by 11 page into 4 sheet poster? File, Page setup Use dimensions of aprox 16"x20" You may have to adjust due to the margins. -- Don Vancouver, USA "making a poster" <making a poster@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:36663F0A-DF47-48F9-959D-50885D4552F7@microsoft.com... >I am trying to turn a 81/2 by 11 page into 4 sheet poster? ...

Comment print format
Hello, I am trying to change the text that says Cell: Comment: when I print my Comments at the end of my form. Is this text embedded by Microsoft? Thanks, Bob Hi Bob have a look at this thread http://tinyurl.com/3xq6h Frank GT40 wrote: > Hello, > I am trying to change the text that says Cell: Comment: > when I print my Comments at the end of my form. Is this > text embedded by Microsoft? > Thanks, > Bob Frank OP wants the printed comments to not show the Cell:A1 Comment:whatever The codes at your URL just change the on-sheet comment format, but the printed ...

Function #5
I want to split for following text out which is contained in one cell AXSHEFFIELD 10.00 0.29 I would like to split it into 3 cells, the first having the text an the next 2 having the 2 amounts. All fields can be varied in length but have spaces between them Thank -- katmand ----------------------------------------------------------------------- katmando's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2980 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=49512 Look at Data>Text To Columns with a space separator -- HT...

Anyone using David Allen's "Getting Things Done in Outlook" add-in or the guide book
Hi, I'm interested in hearing about the experiences that anyone may have with David Allen's "Getting Things Done in Outlook." You can buy either the $70 program add-in with all the bells and whistles, or the do-it-yourself PDF guide only for $10. www.gettingthingsdone.com for anyone interested. If you took the do-it-yourself approach, would you recommend it to someone who is reasonably technical, (but no specific VBA experience)? Or, would you, or did you end up buying the $70 software package? According to GTD tech support, the guide book does _not_ include instructions...

Underlined formatting comments in Word 2003
Some days ago I got some good tips from readers in this forum, re unwanted red colored, underlined, formatting comments in plain documents. Comments which I printed, but somehow have lost. These comments have now popped up in some other document. When I am inside this document, it seems as if I really managed to get rid of the formatting comments. Then I save the document in normal way, then exit from Word 2003. Next when I open up the same document, those underlined comments come up again. Feel like a little swearing !! -- ___________ Knut Willy Double-click TR...

Counting Dates?

http://crm/reportserver
CRM and SRS Reportserver changes Previously I could access SRS reports from http://crm/reportserver by clicking the reports title as a hyperlink, we recently did an upgrade to 4.0 in our development environment and now I cannot open the reports from the http://crm/reportserver link I can only see them, furthermore the Report Title isn't the hyperlink anymore it appears to be a report GUID. The reorts do open up fro the http://crm/reports link fine. What is wrong, how can I fix this? Why did this change and how can I access reports using their http://crm/reportserver link? Finally foun...

Same format using =
I have a cell (let's say A1), that is formatted with a fill color, a specific font, and a specific font color. I have another cell (A5) that has the formula =A1. How can A5 have the same formatting as A1 and not only its value ? thnks Stabilo, Select A1 Edit-Copy Select A5 Edid-Paste Special-Formats-OK Hope this helps Pete "stabilo" wrote: > I have a cell (let's say A1), that is formatted with a fill color, a specific > font, and a specific font color. I have another cell (A5) that has the > formula =A1. How can A5 have the same formatting as A1 and no...