data points #3

I have a scatter chart with the following info :  sales price, square
footage, and subdivision.  With the x and y axis being sales price and square
footage.  There are some entries where i will have several sales in one
subdivision and i would like all those points to show up in the same color.
How do i get several points to show up in the same color instead of excel
assigning each entry a new label?

Include all the related points in the same data series, rather than as a
different data series for each point.
--
David Biddulph

"affordablegreen" <affordablegreen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:170D28F2-91D0-4659-8A6B-949984CD30D3@microsoft.com...
>I have a scatter chart with the following info :  sales price, square
> footage, and subdivision.  With the x and y axis being sales price and
> square
> footage.  There are some entries where i will have several sales in one
> subdivision and i would like all those points to show up in the same
> color.
> How do i get several points to show up in the same color instead of excel
> assigning each entry a new label?

0
David

horizontal data to vertical data

export public folder data?

storing read only data

Password Problem #3
I currently have a laptop that is running Windows XP home. I am also running Office 2000 pro. All of the other computers on the network are running Windows 2000. The laptop with Windows XP will not remember the password to log into the mail through Outlook. I have it check for msg every 10 mins and am prompted to enter the password. All of the other computers running Windows 2000 at my company do not have this problem. I went through all the steps to have it remember the password. Is there a way to correct this problem or a hidden setting somewhere that I am missing? Please he...

How to organize data?

Selecting specific data #2
Hi everyone I have another little problem. I have got a list of 20 items on sheet1, Cells A1 - A20 (numbered 1 - 20) and Cells B1 - B20 are items relating to that number, ie, number 1 = Concrete, number 2 = walls, and so on. Now on sheet 2 I have a table, again cell range A1:B20. I would like to know a formula so that when I enter a number in to column A, the corresponding item to that number appears in column B. ie, if I enter number 8 in Cell A1 on sheet 2, then I would like Floor to appear in Cell B1. Does this make sense? -- Thanks in advance for your help Lee Hi Lee Data range i...

Last Column With Data
How do I check a certain row to find out the last column in the row that has data? Dim myRow as long dim LastCol as long myrow = 1243 with worksheets("SomeSheetnamehere") lastcol = .cells(myrow,.columns.count).end(xltoleft).column end with msgbox LastCol This will break if you've used the last column in that row -- or if you haven't used any cells in that row. Is that a problem? Bishop wrote: > > How do I check a certain row to find out the last column in the row that has > data? -- Dave Peterson This gives a interger...

What was your data migration experience for MS CRM 3.0?
Has anyone used DMF 3.0 to migrate data into CRM using its wizards or stored proceedures? What happened and how did you do it? Andy It's a bit unwieldy, but if you follow the documentation closely and do thorough tests it is a helpful tool. You should be prepared to do some extensive data cleansing and search the newsgroups when you hit a roadblock. -- Matt Wittemann, CRM MVP http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Andy" wrote: > Has anyone used DMF 3.0 to migrate data into CRM using its wizards or > stored proceedures? > > What happened and how did you do it? >...

data file: how to start its application

How do I graph in 3-D, X,Y and Z
Is it posible to construct a 3-D graph with three different axes and three diferent data streams in Excel. If not, can anyone suggest any software packages that will allow me to do this! Hi, Excel does not support true 3-d charts. You can fake it with some worksheet formula. http://www.andypope.info/charts/3drotate.htm Fernando Cinquegrani's http://www.prodomosua.it/ppage02.html SigmaPlot http://www.systat.com/products/SigmaPlot/productinfo/?sec=1003 Mathematica http://documents.wolfram.com/v3/index.html Cheers Andy Uncle Albert wrote: > Is it posible to construct a 3-D graph w...

merging data
I have a master file and 4 workbooks where individuals enter info daily. I need to update the master file workbook at the end of the day with the info from the 4 individual notebooks. How would I merge this data? I tried the "shared workbooks" process but it wouldn't let me do it. Please Help! Since your question is very "general", here's a "general" suggestion: Explore the use of links. Have all WBs open. Right click in a pertinent data cell of one of the 4 WBs, and choose "Copy". Navigate to the appropriate cell in the "Master&quo...

Adding music to go through the whole power point
How do I add music to go through my whole power point but wont have to be restarted everytime I click to the next slide? Hope this makes sense.. Thanks! : ) Hi Lindsey This should get you sorted: Play sounds across multiple slides (a WAV runs through it) http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00047.htm Lucy -- Lucy Thomson PowerPoint MVP MOS Master Instructor www.aneasiertomorrow.com.au "LindseyP" <LindseyP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F2D37432-27F6-4E70-AEE6-D87784A3F8CE@microsoft.com... > How do I add music to go through my whole po...

Vertical Data Extraction
Hi, I need to create a chart that is based on changing values. The Values are all stored vertically in a Worksheet called Percentage. The chart sheet contains a selection box where the user can select a specific search and a date and the selected conditions should be searched for and the chart should display results. Basically, when the user selects X in the first list box and Y in the second one, the code should search the Percentage worksheet for all instances of value=x and y and output. column Row Feature1 Feature2 Feature3 2000 0.5 8.3 10 2000 ...

Pie Chart from data
Hi, I am trying to create a pie chart from the below data just to show the percentages of what work orders are maj, med and min. How do I set this up!! Thanks in Advance!!! how can i create a pie char By following the directions within the Chart Wizard. -- Regards, Tushar Mehta, MS MVP -- Excel www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-ins, tutorials Custom MS Office productivity solutions In article <9265C290-B0B6-4CAD-B909-5EDFCE7DC415@microsoft.com>, anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com says... > how can i create a pie chart > > ...

changing data
Please can someone tell me how to do an automatic change all the way down a column. For example, i have a list of applications throughout a spreasheet as follows Approach, Eurosys, Oscar, Pivot_Pro Pivot_Pro, Oscar, Approach, i need to change exery occurance of Pivot_Pro to Pivot (Dual) how will i do this please help? Hi Press <Ctrl><H> In the find box, type in the existing name, in the change to box, type the new name, click on Change All, and its done -- j.kasselman@atlantic.net.remove_2nd_at. Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa "danzelindistress" wrote: &...

Varying data ranges
Hi, I am preparing a large number of identical reports on Excel fro imported data of varying sizes (e.g. some imported data is 400 row long, some 600, but all have the same number of columns). I hav recorded macros to take the data from its raw form to its complete form in order to releive the repetitive nature of this process, howeve the macro does not take into account the varying sizes of the raw data even when I use the Ctrl+Shft+End command. I am left with a lot o manual 'tidying up' of the reports after the macros have run. I have around 1,800 reports to complete so if ther...

Baffled by missing data on printout
I have a bunch of subforms that the user will fill out from a main form. I then save all that data into a local table, then read it back from a report. The report loads the same subforms which reload the data. All that is working fine on screen, and on print preview. Then, when sent to a printer, all te text boxes are blank! What could *possibly* cause this? I switched printers, used a pdf output printer (save to disk in PDF), and with same results. Any ideas? Rick wrote: > I have a bunch of subforms that the user will fill out from a main > form. I then save all t...

Installation-error crm 3.0 trial on sbs 2003 trial
I tried to install CRM 3.0 90-day-trial-version on a Small Business Server 2003 180-day-trial-version. But the Installation gets an error message that the installed SQL-Server is an "Enterprise Evaluation Server" and not an "Enterprise Server". How can i try the CRM-system, when i cant install the trial-version. I will use the Small Business Server. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not...

Data Filter
I am running excel 2003. I am needing to copy my out put to another location. I have the options checked : Copy to another location and my list range. However, in the copy to range it is listed " $j$4:$Q$4." I do know that my range is correct but how would I get the output data to be pasted in another locations. Once I click on OK the wrong information is outputted.. Thanks for your adivse. -- Nathan You should be able to select another range for the output. What happened when you tried to change it? Jessica@aol.com wrote: > I am running excel 2003. I am needing to copy ...

Validation in Data/Form
Is there any validation function for user when they input data throught Data/Form which was created default by excel?? Hi have you tried 'Data - Validation'. If this does not work you have to create your own userform >-----Original Message----- >Is there any validation function for user when they input data throught >Data/Form which was created default by excel?? > > >. > Data Validation only affects entries that are typed into a cell. You could try John Walkenbach's Enhanced Data Form. It's a free add-in that allows combo boxes, so it could display...

Notes Domino data to Exchange?
Notes Domino data to Exchange? I have a brand new Exchange 2003 server with no data, completely fresh. It is up and running fine. The client has an old Notes Domino 5.0.8 server with NSF databases all over it. We did NOT migrate anything, it is just a new Exchange server. Is there some way to get some of these NSF databases moved to this new Exchange server? (Thye are not part of the same Active Directory. I am wondering if there is a way to export these Notes mailboxes and databases to something that could get converted to a PST file or something and then get imported. Any ide...