Data markers in a stacked chart will not sit side by side by month #2

How can I get the monthly columns (ie: July Actual & July Budget) in a
stacked chart to sit side by side with a space before the next month (August
Actual & August Budget) and so on for each month.
0
person (8)

horizontal data to vertical data

export public folder data?

how do I ceate a chart
My chart is not complete Jon Peltier has a charting tutorial that may help you: http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/index.html If you need specific help, you can provide more details about your data layout, and what's not appearing in your chart. put wrote: > My chart is not complete -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

storing read only data

- Can I send an email once a month automatically?
I have to send an email to my Local Union to keep my name on the jobs list. Can I set Outlook to do this once a month? Kilowatt <Kilowatt@charter.net> wrote: > I have to send an email to my Local Union to keep my name on the jobs > list. Can I set Outlook to do this once a month? See if this helps: http://www.outlookcode.com/d/forms/skedrpt.htm -- Brian Tillman ...

Protecting certain cells #2
How can I lock only certain cells in excel. I dont want to lock the whole sheet, only the cells that have formulas in them. ...

How to organize data?

Pivot Chart-Page Fields
Hello, I have a pivot chart and table with multiple page fields. When hiding items in the page field, the pivot table shows "Multiple Items", but the pivot chart shows "All". This happens whether I double click on the page field and hide an item, or drag it to a row or column area and uncheck the item. I do not want to users or viewers to think they are seeing All when items are hidden. Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug? Thanks for your help!!! I don't know of any way to change the Page field behaviour on the pivot chart. However, you could add a t...

Selecting specific data #2
Hi everyone I have another little problem. I have got a list of 20 items on sheet1, Cells A1 - A20 (numbered 1 - 20) and Cells B1 - B20 are items relating to that number, ie, number 1 = Concrete, number 2 = walls, and so on. Now on sheet 2 I have a table, again cell range A1:B20. I would like to know a formula so that when I enter a number in to column A, the corresponding item to that number appears in column B. ie, if I enter number 8 in Cell A1 on sheet 2, then I would like Floor to appear in Cell B1. Does this make sense? -- Thanks in advance for your help Lee Hi Lee Data range i...

Money 2002 won't open #2
As I and others posted: 2-14-04 AM Money 02 worked fine. 2-14-04 PM Money 02 won't open. Saw what looked like a DOS window flash on the screen, then can't get in. Ran virus scan. Nothing found. Tried to use repair in XP control panel / add/remove programs. Can't find MONEY.MSI. Do not have Money 02 disk as it came with 'puter. Downloaded checksku.exe from MS site. Ran it. Can't find MNYCORED.DLL, MNYUID.DLL, & MNYOB99D.DLL. OK, did a refi with QuickenLoans and got a copy of Quicken Premier 2004 with the closing package. I used Quicken for years and never had a...

What VBA Stmt Will Tell Me What a Chart's PlotNo Is?
I have a regular worksheet (not a chart sheet) that has 10 charts. I have written a macro that will allow the user to change the row limits of the SERIES formula. The macro works, but critical to making it work is knowing what the "PlotNo" (chart number on the sheet) is. What is the VBA statement that will tell me what a chart's Plot number is? He also needs to specify the SERIES number, but he can determine that by selecting the graph he wants to change. The two main statements I'm using are: Set Cht = ActiveSheet.ChartObjects(PlotNo).Chart Series = Cht.SeriesCollection(...

What was your data migration experience for MS CRM 3.0?
Has anyone used DMF 3.0 to migrate data into CRM using its wizards or stored proceedures? What happened and how did you do it? Andy It's a bit unwieldy, but if you follow the documentation closely and do thorough tests it is a helpful tool. You should be prepared to do some extensive data cleansing and search the newsgroups when you hit a roadblock. -- Matt Wittemann, CRM MVP http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Andy" wrote: > Has anyone used DMF 3.0 to migrate data into CRM using its wizards or > stored proceedures? > > What happened and how did you do it? >...

Last Column With Data
How do I check a certain row to find out the last column in the row that has data? Dim myRow as long dim LastCol as long myrow = 1243 with worksheets("SomeSheetnamehere") lastcol = .cells(myrow,.columns.count).end(xltoleft).column end with msgbox LastCol This will break if you've used the last column in that row -- or if you haven't used any cells in that row. Is that a problem? Bishop wrote: > > How do I check a certain row to find out the last column in the row that has > data? -- Dave Peterson This gives a interger...

auto recovery #2
I am using Office 2000. Excel has crashed, and when I reopen the document none of my changes were saved. Where can I find the auto save options. Ie. the autosave interval and the location where the auto save is saved too.. Thanks. Hi Autosave is not installed by default. It's an addin that has to be installed. Personally I dislike those things, I like to play around with files without risking that the original is automatically overwritten at what feels like random times. So I suggest Jan karel's "AutoSafe" instead. See AutoSafe.zip on http://www.bmsltd.co.uk/MVP/De...

data file: how to start its application

Problem Refreshing Contact Form from External .NET App #2
I created a custom ASP.NET app that is launched from the CRM Contact form. It is configured (isv.config) to only be launched while editing an existing contact (not new). My custom app modifies data on the CRM Contact form. It them refreshs the data on the Contact form before the custom form closes. <script>window.opener.location.reload(1);</script> My custom app works fine if I open up an existing contact. If I create a new contact and press the save button (on the contact form) the toolbar button that lauches my app on the contact form is displayed. If I then launch my ...

merging data
I have a master file and 4 workbooks where individuals enter info daily. I need to update the master file workbook at the end of the day with the info from the 4 individual notebooks. How would I merge this data? I tried the "shared workbooks" process but it wouldn't let me do it. Please Help! Since your question is very "general", here's a "general" suggestion: Explore the use of links. Have all WBs open. Right click in a pertinent data cell of one of the 4 WBs, and choose "Copy". Navigate to the appropriate cell in the "Master&quo...

Vertical Data Extraction
Hi, I need to create a chart that is based on changing values. The Values are all stored vertically in a Worksheet called Percentage. The chart sheet contains a selection box where the user can select a specific search and a date and the selected conditions should be searched for and the chart should display results. Basically, when the user selects X in the first list box and Y in the second one, the code should search the Percentage worksheet for all instances of value=x and y and output. column Row Feature1 Feature2 Feature3 2000 0.5 8.3 10 2000 ...

Recovery storage group? #2
Hi there. I have a problem and I think there's a solution, but I don't know. Exchange 2003 SP2 We have an old offline backup from seven months ago, and a user wants some data that will be in it. How can I get the data out? Do I make a new recovery storage group first? What's the next steps? Thanks, Neal http://support.microsoft.com/kb/824126/en-us http://support.microsoft.com/kb/832436/en-us http://support.microsoft.com/kb/836452/en-us Neal wrote: > Hi there. > > I have a problem and I think there's a solution, but I don't know. Exchange > 2003 ...

Pie Chart from data
Hi, I am trying to create a pie chart from the below data just to show the percentages of what work orders are maj, med and min. How do I set this up!! Thanks in Advance!!! how can i create a pie char By following the directions within the Chart Wizard. -- Regards, Tushar Mehta, MS MVP -- Excel www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-ins, tutorials Custom MS Office productivity solutions In article <9265C290-B0B6-4CAD-B909-5EDFCE7DC415@microsoft.com>, anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com says... > how can i create a pie chart > > ...

Varying data ranges
Hi, I am preparing a large number of identical reports on Excel fro imported data of varying sizes (e.g. some imported data is 400 row long, some 600, but all have the same number of columns). I hav recorded macros to take the data from its raw form to its complete form in order to releive the repetitive nature of this process, howeve the macro does not take into account the varying sizes of the raw data even when I use the Ctrl+Shft+End command. I am left with a lot o manual 'tidying up' of the reports after the macros have run. I have around 1,800 reports to complete so if ther...