Data Labels On 3-D Bar Charts

I REALLY need to find a way to set my data labels at
center or outside, the choices in a reguar bar chart.

Is there any way to do that?

And if you happen anyone happens to know if it is in any
add-ins.  I'm waiting to get the downloads UN-BLOCKED!!
My work is a joke.

Thanks

horizontal data to vertical data

how do I ceate a chart
My chart is not complete Jon Peltier has a charting tutorial that may help you: http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/index.html If you need specific help, you can provide more details about your data layout, and what's not appearing in your chart. put wrote: > My chart is not complete -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

export public folder data?

storing read only data

Password Problem #3
I currently have a laptop that is running Windows XP home. I am also running Office 2000 pro. All of the other computers on the network are running Windows 2000. The laptop with Windows XP will not remember the password to log into the mail through Outlook. I have it check for msg every 10 mins and am prompted to enter the password. All of the other computers running Windows 2000 at my company do not have this problem. I went through all the steps to have it remember the password. Is there a way to correct this problem or a hidden setting somewhere that I am missing? Please he...

Pivot Chart-Page Fields
Hello, I have a pivot chart and table with multiple page fields. When hiding items in the page field, the pivot table shows "Multiple Items", but the pivot chart shows "All". This happens whether I double click on the page field and hide an item, or drag it to a row or column area and uncheck the item. I do not want to users or viewers to think they are seeing All when items are hidden. Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug? Thanks for your help!!! I don't know of any way to change the Page field behaviour on the pivot chart. However, you could add a t...

How to organize data?

Selecting specific data #2
Hi everyone I have another little problem. I have got a list of 20 items on sheet1, Cells A1 - A20 (numbered 1 - 20) and Cells B1 - B20 are items relating to that number, ie, number 1 = Concrete, number 2 = walls, and so on. Now on sheet 2 I have a table, again cell range A1:B20. I would like to know a formula so that when I enter a number in to column A, the corresponding item to that number appears in column B. ie, if I enter number 8 in Cell A1 on sheet 2, then I would like Floor to appear in Cell B1. Does this make sense? -- Thanks in advance for your help Lee Hi Lee Data range i...

What was your data migration experience for MS CRM 3.0?
Has anyone used DMF 3.0 to migrate data into CRM using its wizards or stored proceedures? What happened and how did you do it? Andy It's a bit unwieldy, but if you follow the documentation closely and do thorough tests it is a helpful tool. You should be prepared to do some extensive data cleansing and search the newsgroups when you hit a roadblock. -- Matt Wittemann, CRM MVP http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Andy" wrote: > Has anyone used DMF 3.0 to migrate data into CRM using its wizards or > stored proceedures? > > What happened and how did you do it? >...

Last Column With Data
How do I check a certain row to find out the last column in the row that has data? Dim myRow as long dim LastCol as long myrow = 1243 with worksheets("SomeSheetnamehere") lastcol = .cells(myrow,.columns.count).end(xltoleft).column end with msgbox LastCol This will break if you've used the last column in that row -- or if you haven't used any cells in that row. Is that a problem? Bishop wrote: > > How do I check a certain row to find out the last column in the row that has > data? -- Dave Peterson This gives a interger...

data file: how to start its application

How do I graph in 3-D, X,Y and Z
Is it posible to construct a 3-D graph with three different axes and three diferent data streams in Excel. If not, can anyone suggest any software packages that will allow me to do this! Hi, Excel does not support true 3-d charts. You can fake it with some worksheet formula. http://www.andypope.info/charts/3drotate.htm Fernando Cinquegrani's http://www.prodomosua.it/ppage02.html SigmaPlot http://www.systat.com/products/SigmaPlot/productinfo/?sec=1003 Mathematica http://documents.wolfram.com/v3/index.html Cheers Andy Uncle Albert wrote: > Is it posible to construct a 3-D graph w...

merging data
I have a master file and 4 workbooks where individuals enter info daily. I need to update the master file workbook at the end of the day with the info from the 4 individual notebooks. How would I merge this data? I tried the "shared workbooks" process but it wouldn't let me do it. Please Help! Since your question is very "general", here's a "general" suggestion: Explore the use of links. Have all WBs open. Right click in a pertinent data cell of one of the 4 WBs, and choose "Copy". Navigate to the appropriate cell in the "Master&quo...

Vertical Data Extraction
Hi, I need to create a chart that is based on changing values. The Values are all stored vertically in a Worksheet called Percentage. The chart sheet contains a selection box where the user can select a specific search and a date and the selected conditions should be searched for and the chart should display results. Basically, when the user selects X in the first list box and Y in the second one, the code should search the Percentage worksheet for all instances of value=x and y and output. column Row Feature1 Feature2 Feature3 2000 0.5 8.3 10 2000 ...

Pie Chart from data
Hi, I am trying to create a pie chart from the below data just to show the percentages of what work orders are maj, med and min. How do I set this up!! Thanks in Advance!!! how can i create a pie char By following the directions within the Chart Wizard. -- Regards, Tushar Mehta, MS MVP -- Excel www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-ins, tutorials Custom MS Office productivity solutions In article <9265C290-B0B6-4CAD-B909-5EDFCE7DC415@microsoft.com>, anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com says... > how can i create a pie chart > > ...

Varying data ranges
Hi, I am preparing a large number of identical reports on Excel fro imported data of varying sizes (e.g. some imported data is 400 row long, some 600, but all have the same number of columns). I hav recorded macros to take the data from its raw form to its complete form in order to releive the repetitive nature of this process, howeve the macro does not take into account the varying sizes of the raw data even when I use the Ctrl+Shft+End command. I am left with a lot o manual 'tidying up' of the reports after the macros have run. I have around 1,800 reports to complete so if ther...

changing data
Please can someone tell me how to do an automatic change all the way down a column. For example, i have a list of applications throughout a spreasheet as follows Approach, Eurosys, Oscar, Pivot_Pro Pivot_Pro, Oscar, Approach, i need to change exery occurance of Pivot_Pro to Pivot (Dual) how will i do this please help? Hi Press <Ctrl><H> In the find box, type in the existing name, in the change to box, type the new name, click on Change All, and its done -- j.kasselman@atlantic.net.remove_2nd_at. Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa "danzelindistress" wrote: &...

Baffled by missing data on printout
I have a bunch of subforms that the user will fill out from a main form. I then save all that data into a local table, then read it back from a report. The report loads the same subforms which reload the data. All that is working fine on screen, and on print preview. Then, when sent to a printer, all te text boxes are blank! What could *possibly* cause this? I switched printers, used a pdf output printer (save to disk in PDF), and with same results. Any ideas? Rick wrote: > I have a bunch of subforms that the user will fill out from a main > form. I then save all t...

Installation-error crm 3.0 trial on sbs 2003 trial
I tried to install CRM 3.0 90-day-trial-version on a Small Business Server 2003 180-day-trial-version. But the Installation gets an error message that the installed SQL-Server is an "Enterprise Evaluation Server" and not an "Enterprise Server". How can i try the CRM-system, when i cant install the trial-version. I will use the Small Business Server. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not...

Category axis in bubble chart
Hi, I would like to draw a bubble chart with category axis eg. with following data: mon sun 5 mon rain 4 tue sun 1 tue cloudy 2 tue rain 7 wed sun 3 wed rain 8 wed cloudy 4 So on the x-axis I would like to see the labels mon, tue, wed; on the y-axis sun, cloudy, rain and the size of the bubbles is given by the numbers. Is this possible in Excel XP and how to proceed? Thx for your attention, Eric ---------------------------------------- Mijn Postvak In wordt beschermd door SPAMfighter 14511 spam-mails zijn er tot op heden geblokkeerd. Download de gratis www.SPAMfighter.com vandaag nog! ...

Charts or Graphs in Access
Hi, I'm doing my nut on this one! I can't tell from the help whether I'm looking at an Excel help or Access now that I have added various References that allow charts. Looking at other questions on this topic has not made it any clearer. My code of far! Dim objChartSpace As ChartSpace Dim objChart As ChChart Set objChartSpace = Me.ChartSpace6 (object on the form) Set objChart = objChartSpace.Charts.Add (wishful thinking!) The object does not get set. I wish to "simply" add a chart to a form that displays some subform data graphically and will requery...