Create XY (Scatter) Chart, with 3 column (X, Y, Series)

Hi, I need create a XY Chart with information in 3 colum, example
SERIE	X	Y
A	1.25	2.35
B	4	3
C	5	1
D	2.35	5.25
E	1	2
F	3.33	4
G	4.21	3
H	6.25	1
I	1.5	4
J	2.5	3.33
K	3.5	1.25

This is possible?
Help me please.
Thanks, Ilka
0
Ilka (1)

Make an XY chart with the X and Y columns, then use one of these utilities
to apply the labels to the data points:

    Rob Bovey's Chart Labeler, http://appspro.com
    John Walkenbach's Chart Tools, http://j-walk.com

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Ilka" <Ilka@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi, I need create a XY Chart with information in 3 colum, example
> SERIE X Y
> A 1.25 2.35
> B 4 3
> C 5 1
> D 2.35 5.25
> E 1 2
> F 3.33 4
> G 4.21 3
> H 6.25 1
> I 1.5 4
> J 2.5 3.33
> K 3.5 1.25
>
> This is possible?
> Help me please.
> Thanks, Ilka

0
jonxlmvpNO (4558)

create a roster

Outlook 2003 and ActiveSync 3.1 won't talk
I have an old Cassiopeia E-100 which, as I understand it, requires using the older ActiveSync 3.1. I just upgraded my PC to Office 2003 and now ActiveSync can't communicate with Outlook. Is there a newer ActiveSync that would work with both my E-100 and with Outlook 2003, or is it time to get a new PocketPC? ...

Column Width Adjustment
Is there a way to adjust the column width automatically to fit the length of the longest data in the cell. I know how to do it one column at a time but not how to do all columns of data at once. Thanks, Jerry Do a <Ctrl> <A> to select the entire sheet, then, Do the same thing you would do for a single Column: <Format> <Column> <AutoFit> -- HTH, RD --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please keep all correspondence within the NewsGroup, so all may benefit ! -------------------------------------------------------------...

Scale tab missing on chart format button. Urgent!
I clicked on the chart format button while formatting a chart and I am required to click on the scale tab to change the number of tick-mark labels and more. I know this is done by clicking on the scale tab but I just have the patterns, font and properties. Where is it and how can I fix this fast. Please help! MM - Did you miss the axis and actually double click on the chart area? That dialog has Patterns, Font, and Properties. I think it's the only chart element with a Properties tab. Does Patterns have Border and Area sub sections? It's not the format axis dialog you've o...

Internet Mail #3
Hey all, I've got an ISP servicing our Internet mail, but I use Exchange 5.5 internally, one of the users is sending mail out to the Internet via the Exchange account but I want it to use the ISP service, does anyone know how to default to the ISP Internet Mail. Thanks in advance, Craig Craig <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I've got an ISP servicing our Internet mail, but I use > Exchange 5.5 internally, one of the users is sending mail > out to the Internet via the Exchange account but I want > it to use the ISP service, does anyone know how t...

Task Create - Status

chart on the report
I wanted to have a chart on my report base on my table or query. Are there any controls support this? Your help is great asppreciated, Click on the Query. choose Insert, Report. Choose Chart Wizard. If you want the report to be linked to a field in your report (eg a different sales chart for each employee) then you can make the chart a subreport, putting in the correct section of your report eg the Details section and in the Properties box of the subreport choose the Master and Child fields (the Unique field that the chart and the main report have in common - usually a primary key field) ...

Create external database

How to create pie chart with %

Web query financial data into chart
Via a web query I import the Euro/Dollar exchange rate during e.g. 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm in a cell of an Excel sheet with a refresh rate of 1 minute. I like to plot this rate versus time over this period. How can I realize that? regards, Louis -- loconel ------------------------------------------------------------------------ loconel's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=33481 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=532821 You would have to use a macro to store the info on a sheet with a automatic defined name for the gra...

when form created

Creating a Brochure

How to create Access macro shortcut

excel should make it easier to have a 1 to 1 plot area in chart
Sometimes I would like the plot area to have a 1 to 1 ratio, so each little square of the gridlines are a square. ie, the y- axis could be 10, the x- axis could be 10, so the plot area would be square, or the y- axis could go from -10 to 10, with the same x- axis, so the plot area would have twice the y- axis than the x- axis. I think the way microsoft has this place worded is misleading, cause it says "Post your suggestion." I don't mean to put anyone off. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most ...

CRM 3.0 Small Business Edition
We are looking to deploy the above CRM version from Microsoft Action Pack - but are encountering some difficulties. Does this application have to be installed onto an SBS server directly? Can it not be installed on a server which participates in a SBS domain? Regards -- Mark Baker Operations Manager SITOC Ltd Must be installed on SBS server. Ian "Mark Baker" <MarkBaker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E202DEC8-C1A5-4A3E-86F3-094D462ECBE8@microsoft.com... > We are looking to deploy the above CRM version from Microsoft Action > Pack - > but are ...

How do I not include empty cell value chart labels in pie charts?
I have a pie chart where some of the cell values are zero, but the chart will include all the labels. It makes the pie chart look too cluttered. How can I not include zero value or blank cell values from appearring in the labels. When I go to "tools", "options", and "chart", the "plot empty cells as" area is shaded grey and I can not select options. Hi, If it's just the data labels then try a custom number format. Here are a few examples. 0;;; 0%;;; 0.0%;;; If you want the zero items removed from the pie have a look at this. ...

Chart item reports with OUTLOOK via Excel or ?
I want to create reports for OUTLOOK items (particularly tasks). I'd like to be able to see charts that display things like the amount of time spent on tasks for various clients, the type of work done, and the dates (including time of day). I'd like to be able to look at these reports daily if possible. Is there a way that I can do this? I thought that there must be a way by exporting the items into excel then manually setting up charts but this would be time consuming to do each time. Any help is appreciated (I've spent days trying to figure this out) ...

Selecting column D automatically when you leave the sheet
I have an xl2003 workbook with several worksheets. Some sheet contain tables, or instructions, etc. Most of the sheets are identical templates i create as i need them. On these templates sheets, which are named 1, 2, 3, etc., I would like to, when i leave the sheet, I would like for the activecell.column to be column D. That is, when i leave the sheet, column D of the current row is selected. I have tried several ways to accomploish this, with no success. Thanks, Tosno You can use an Event macro to Select column D in the worksheet when the sheet gets deactivated: Private Sub Worksheet_Deac...

Creating an ad book