Copy multiple charts from Excel to Power Point

I want to copy multiple charts at the same time into PowerPoint. I can only
copy one chart at a time and my presentation includes 34 charts,
Thanks
0
Genef (3)

Jon Peltier has sample code that may help you:

   http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/XL_PPT.html#chartsslides

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

0
dsd1 (5911)

Any Generous Excel Gurus our there??
I am trying to complete a project involving horseracing handicapping (using data files that are comma delimited). I am so close, but need just a few more things to tie up. Anyone interested in helping?? If so, please email me at 'sq764@aol.com'. Thank you, Scott ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Why not post your questions here so that others may benefit from any solution offered. >-----Original Message----- >I am trying to complete a ...

DVD Copy Pro for Mac

how can you re-number multiple sheets 'automatically'?
I have a large worksheet with a large number (100+) of sheets that I would like to rename/renumber and don't want to do it one-by-one. I.e. change from Sheet 1, Sheet 2, etc to just 1,2,3,.... If your sheets are named Sheet1, Sheet2 etc without the spaces shown in your post then you can use a macro like this to change the names: Sub ChangeNames() Dim i As Integer For i = 1 To Sheets.Count If Left(Sheets(i).Name, 5) = "Sheet" Then Sheets(i).Name = Mid(Sheets(i).Name, 6 _ , Len(Sheets(i).Name) - 5) End If Nex...

Problems opening Excel files using DFS links
Hi, I origianlly posted this question under networking, but this may be a better forum for my question. Have a weird problem. We're on a Windows 2000 domain where the users' home directory has been redirected using this syntax: \\fqdn.xxx\dfs root\sharename\%username%. The DFS root server is a member file server that holds the majority of the network shares (including the user profiles and home folders). The DFS root is registered in our AD. Here's the problem: Occasionally someone will try to open an Excel file on a share via a DFS link and will get an error message stati...

Import/copy calendar in Outlook 2003

Copy info from one workbook to another?

add comment to marker in chart
hello dear i hope you are fine. i have problem.i read a lot post but this does not help me. i added comments to a lot cell then creat a chart,ok? now it will show a line with marker or point,when i move mouse pointer , it must show comment but it is number and series or anything? got it? i hope you understand my problem. thanks a lot You can manually add custom labels to data markers in a chart. This is a tedious process, but there are a couple of good, free utilities that can do it for you: Rob Bovey's Chart Labeler, http://appspro.com John Walkenbach's Chart Tools, http:...

Secondary Copy

Where to go for Word and Excel?
Newsgroups that I've used for years have disappeared from the news.microsoft.com server. Where does one go now for questions about these and other Office applications? I know this isn't relevant to this newsgroup, but hoping someone can tell me something. TIA LAS On Thu, 10 Jun 2010 12:56:47 -0400, "Laurel" <FakeMail@Hotmail.com> wrote: � Newsgroups that I've used for years have disappeared from the � news.microsoft.com server. Where does one go now for questions about these � and other Office applications? I know this isn't relevant ...

Looking for a tool to repair corrupt excel sheet files
I am looking for a tool to repair corrupt excel sheet files. Any body knows? See also post http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.excel/browse_thread/thread/dc040b0756273b62/9a108194fe01016e?lnk=st&q=aa+arens&rnum=1#9a108194fe01016e Bart Excel 2003 Hi Bart, Don't know how you corrupted your file, but from the description it seems you data is fine until you reenter data (F2+Enter would cause a reentry). If the sheet is really corrupt it would be more a matter of retrieving what data you can. From your description it sounds like someone selected all the cells on the ...

local copy of mail

To-days date in Header or Footer
Hello, I would like to-days date to display in the Header or Footer of a spreadsheet each time it is printed. I know you can use =TODAY() in the body of a worksheet and wonder if there is a way to use it in the header or footer. Excuse my ignorance .. as you can see I am not a expert in Excel .. some help would be much appreciated. Abay Wed, 2 May 2007 19:18:12 -0700 from Abay <abcd@aol.com>: > Hello, > > I would like to-days date to display in the Header or Footer of a > spreadsheet each time it is printed. I know you can use =TODAY() in the > body of a wo...

Outlook 2000 SP3

Copy picture ossice wizard

Checkboxes in Excel to Access
Hi All, I need to convert an Excel table into Access however the Excel tabl contains checkboxes. Does anyone know how to get the values from th checkbox, ie T/F, referenced. Any ideas will be much appreciated Thank -- rodmasters23Posted from - http://www.officehelp.i What happens when you import the Excel data into an Access table? -- More info, please ... Jeff Boyce <Office/Access MVP> "rodmasters23" <rodmasters23.1z6xm1@NoSpamPleaze.com> wrote in message news:rodmasters23.1z6xm1@NoSpamPleaze.com... > > Hi All, > > I need to convert an Excel table in...

create pivot table from multiple sheet (excell 2003)
as understood, excell 2003 have row limit...but, currently i have data that more than the row limit... so, i split my data to 2 separate worksheet...the column name for each worksheet same.. my question, how can i create one pivot table from the two worksheet...i've tried using the wizard n consolidated data but failed.... thank you vm.. Maybe you could try creating the pivot directly from the Access source table (which doesn't have the 65k row limitations) In Excel, in a new sheet, Click Data > Import External data > Import data Navigate to where the Access file is >...

Multiple modal dialog or ::MessageBox, crashes the application
Hi, We have an application, in which we need to show multiple modal dialog boxes at the same time. But, when we close these modal dialog boxes, the application crashes. The messagebox is invoked as shown.. ::MessageBox(hWndParent, m_strMsg, g_strTitle, MB_TASKMODAL | MB_SETFOREGROUND ); Here is the call stack.. 524.84c): C++ EH exception - code e06d7363 (first chance) (524.494): Access violation - code c0000005 (first chance) First chance exceptions are reported before any exception handling. This exception may be expected and handled. eax=001804ee ebx=00fb4cd0 ecx=0012d5f8 edx=7ffeff0...

excel 95 #3
Where can I get Excel 95. I need it load my old old SuperCal spreadsheets. My new ver of Excel can't handle it.... Thanx Hanz Here's one place... http://computers.listings.ebay.com/Microsoft_Office-95_W0QQfromZR4QQsacatZ51336QQsocmdZListingItemList -- Jim Cone San Francisco, USA http://www.realezsites.com/bus/primitivesoftware (Excel Add-ins / Excel Programming) "Hanz Schmidt" <hschmidt99@hotmail.com> wrote in message Where can I get Excel 95. I need it load my old old SuperCal spreadsheets. My new ver of Excel can't handle it.... Thanx Hanz E-Bay?...

Multiple signatures problem in outlook 2003
Hi We have two accounts in outlook, one the exchange and the other a pop account so we can sent email under two separate domains (units of business). We need to have separate signatures for each account. We assumed outlook 2003 provided that on its own and upgraded outlook only to outlook 2003 while leaving office versions to below 2003. Now it turns out we also need word 2003 for this feature to work as standard. My question is; is there any way to create an email with a signature other than the default even if it is through vba code? Thanks Regards Not that I know of. --� Milly Sta...

subtotal copy and paste

Use of multiple Currency
Is it possible to change cost for few of the resources. I mean some material in INR and rest of the material and work in $. I'm using MS Project 2007 version. Regards Satya On Jan 8, 8:32=A0am, Satya <Sa...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is it possible to change cost for few of the resources. I mean some mater= ial > in INR and rest of the material and work in $. > I'm using MS Project 2007 version. > Regards > Satya Sathya - In Project, you cannot use only one currency per project (see Microsoft Help "Change the currency settings for you...

Planner in Excel
Hi, Need your help to create a simple planner in Excel. I found plenty calendars, nice planners, plain and array formula solutions but they all appeared to be formatted as normal calendar grid (by weeks) or dates distributed down the column. I need dates distributed across the single row with week's numbers and days above. Let's say following set up (formatting): 1. Columns 1 and 2 are reserved for project number, project name 2. Row 1 - month name 3. Row 2 - week number (formatted centred for 7 weekdays in row 3) 4. Row 3 - day (Monday-Sunday) repeated only for the actual dates in ro...

To get a lot of charts that contain different values in a minute
To create hundreds of charts in one minute! thousands of in several minutes! Just need a chart in worksheet, you can produce ten charts by using ten rows of data, and produce a thousand of charts by using a thousand of rows! every one of them corresponds to the content of a certain cell, row, column or a certain range. Please visit http://www.addintools.com and trial it. ...

Rounding in Excel
I need to round a time to the nearest 30 minutes in Excel One way: XL stores times as fractional days, so since 30 minutes is 1/48 of a day: =ROUND(A1*48,0)/48 format as a time. In article <85471F3C-009B-468C-826A-FE979AE7E9BD@microsoft.com>, "DG" <DG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I need to round a time to the nearest 30 minutes in Excel ...