converting chart to spreadsheet?

how can i revert back to my spreadsheet from a chart?
thanks
0
chart (14)

You mean you have a chart but don't have the data it was created from? This
article in the Microsoft knowledge base describes a macro that will extract
data from a chart.

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;137016

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"excel chart" <excel chart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> how can i revert back to my spreadsheet from a chart?
> thanks

0
jonxlmvpNO (4558)

How to Convert UTC to localTIme(C# )

Floating Bar CHarts
How can I create a flaoting bar chart with values which vary in range? On Tue, 25 Sep 2007, in microsoft.public.excel.charting, Rahul <Rahul@discussions.microsoft.com> said: >How can I create a flaoting bar chart with values which vary in range? http://www.google.com/search?q=Excel+floating+bar-chart -- Del Cotter NB Personal replies to this post will send email to del@branta.demon.co.uk, which goes to a spam folder-- please send your email to del3 instead. ...

Convert text to time value

how to convert date

Dynamic chart #9
is it possiable to make a chart like this, I got the dates in the first row, that is B01:NC01 the data is in B25:NC01, this row has a forumla in it, which gets updated each day, what I want is a dynamic chart that, will only show the current month, so when the first comes around the chart will again be blank, I know that the number of days in the month will change with each month. Is there any way to create a chart like this, I know how to use, the name range. Thanks ...

Excel: Auto converting text to numbers

how do you add names on a bubble chart?
hi does anyone know how to add names on a bubble chart? In article <D3AD4FAC-A0D3-4C77-AF73-72313357E6CF@microsoft.com>, Ravi@discussions.microsoft.com says... > hi does anyone know how to add names on a bubble chart? > What do you mean by "names?" Series names? Chart or axis title? Data labels? Custom text? Something else? -- Regards, Tushar Mehta www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-ins, tutorials Custom MS Office productivity solutions I bet he wants custom data labels. Here are two great (and free!) utilities for labeling Excel charts: Rob Bo...

match rows from spreadsheets-Please help.
how do i match rows from different spreadsheets to a directory: Directory ZIP No. 80001 1 80002 2 80003 3 80004 4 80005 5 80006 6 80007 7 Sheet 1: ZIP POP 80001 134 80003 9890 80006 9489 80009 883 =>: Directory ZIP No. POP 80001 1 134 80002 2 80003 3 9890 80004 4 80005 5 80006 6 9489 80007 7 Use VLOOKUP If you tell us where each block of data resides, I will give a more detailed answer. -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme r...

x log, y lin audio frequency chart
I'm having some trouble with limitaions in the axis display. Is there a way to set the base number of the log graph to start at 2, or 20, and stop at 20,000 or 40,000? It always defaults to decades of one or ten. The second issue is when I set the series by using the wizard, the data is off(lower) by an order of magnitude for some reason that is not very obvious to me. Finally, what is the difference between a range and a series? I have too many points to use the range input. Thanks and sorry about the many questions. JIM Jim I don't think it's gonna happen. When you use...

Convert Access97 to 2000

Help please with simple chart
I used to Excel, but am a newbie with charts. Am using Excel version 5.0a In connection with a Process, I am recording liquid levels in mls at various times during the day. As a spreadsheet sample, column A, day. column b, time. column c quantity in mls. a1 Day b1 Time c1 mls a2 Mon b2 8:00 c2 225 b3 10:30 c3 100 b4 11:45 c4 100 b5 13:30 c5 120 b6 16:30 c6 200 a7 Tues etc etc Using Chart Wizard I have managed to create the bar chart, but I am stumped on how to get it to show the results. On the vertical left hand side I want mls in vertical bars, a...

Chart Errors
I have created a chart using 100% stacked columns. I want my values to show the % each value contributes to a total. I.E. Overage, Current Collections and Total Goal. The chart looks great; however, whenever I update my current collections, the percentage doesn't calculate correctly. The chart seems to be adding all values together to come up with the percentage need and the goal doesn't seem to shrink. Any ideas? Are Overage, Current collections and Total Goal stacked on top of one another. If so, the % calculated would be based on the total of all three. "Scacci...

Convert 2000 Calendar to web page

Cannot display all datas in Line Chart
Hi everybody, I have a chart report , the type is line chart. It shows the values per half hour. the X axis is time (Per Half Hour) , the Y axis is the value for that time. it works well when I select the time between 130 Days , but it wont show the more than 130 days. eg : when I choose to show the data from Oct 22, 2007 to Feb 22, 2008 it shows the data from Oct 22,2007 to Feb 02 , 2008 I cannot get the accurity end data but I can guess it from the values in X axis the values are : Oct 22, Oct 26, Oct 31... ...Jan 22 , Jan 24 , Jan 27 , Jan 29 Please if some one can tell me does the...

XML Note convert to DataSet

Convert

Problem converting from Quicken to M2005

Numbers converting to decimal

Converting Quicken 2004 to Money

How do I create a combination stack and unstacked coulmn chart?
I'm looking to create a combination chart consisting of stacked columns and an unstacked column in Excel 2003. I've seen directions to do so in Excel 95 on Microsoft's website but they do not translate to Excel 2003. Any help would be appreciated. See example on my site at Excel Tips & Tricks -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "kalien" <kalien@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5CD52B96-C8EC-4E12-97F3-3354B11A54D3@microsoft.com... > I'm looking to create a combination chart consisting of stacked ...

Chart in time phase
I need to develop a line chart which includes 2 columns of data. Say for instance the data looks as follows: 5 6 15 9 20 12 50 25 Columns with the 5 and the 6 are for March. Columns with the 15 and the 9 are for February. So as we go up, the month increases. When I make my graph, the 5 and the 6 are first plotted points, the 15 and the 9 are the second, etc. In other words, it is plotting March, February, January, instead of January, February, March. How can I make the chart plot in a logical time phased manner? That is, Jan, Feb, Mar, etc? Thanks. jzis Instead of plain text &qu...

In a GANTT, how do I get diff projects to start later on chart
I want to show a flow of projects, by date. When one stops, the other starts or maybe the next starts a couple days before. How do you set up the GANTT to show the stepping effect. Currently all I can get it to do is all projects start at the same time. Thanks for the help A project bar in a Gantt chart is the stacked bar defined by a start date and a duration. To make a bar start later, give it a later start date. You should be able to use formulas to relate a later start to the earlier starting date and duration of another bar. These articles might be of assistance: http://pu...

Converting from AOL to Outlook