Conditional Formating #2

Good morning to everyone.

Does anyone know if Conditional Formating have an issue
in the charts?

i have make text boxes which bring values from another
sheet and i want to show the figures inside as green when
i have an improve or red if i have damage.

Any suggestions?

Ps I am using EXCEL XP edition

Regards Bill
0
anonymous (74717)

Jon Peltier has instructions for conditional charts:

   http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/format.html#CondChart

You could change the formula, to calculate if an amount is greater or
less than the previous amount.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

0
dsd1 (5911)

Today Conditional Format

Two Condition Vlookup?

Can't format numbers for France in Excel 2003
I'm using the US version of Excel 2003, but need to format costs, etc., for a project in the French euro format (e.g., I need 2050.45 euros to display as 2 050,45). That currency format isn't offered in my dialog box, and if I make a custom number format that will display correctly, it doesn't operate as a number. Any suggestions? On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 08:51:03 -0700, Mary Fran <MaryFran@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I'm using the US version of Excel 2003, but need to format costs, etc., for a >project in the French euro format (e.g., I need 2050.45 euros...

Query condition by date range

Format cells #7

Formatting worksheet
I have a workbook with three worksheets and one chartsheet in it. I have notes documenting various aspects of the four sheets. Some of those notes are on electronic post-it notes and others on scraps of paper. It seems to me that a convenient way to consolidate all of my documentation for the workbook would be to add another worksheet to it and put the information in it. What would be the best way to format the worksheet so that I could type information into it as if I were using a text editor? Leslie, Excel isn't really all that set up for text. I sometimes make narrow column...

Credit Card Accounts #2
Hi, I am trying to set-up a debt reduction planner..ughh! Maybe someone can help me understand a couple of things. First I entered all of my credit cards as credit accounts, when I go into the account set-up and specify the interst rate and current balance it always sets the minimum payment to 0. Why? This seems to be affecting my budget, it thinks that if I make a payment of $50 then the account balance decreases by $50. I need to figure out how money calculates the minimum payment on a credit account and then the affect of paying an additional $X sum of money. Thanks in advanc...

Conditional Field in Queries

zip codes not being saved as text in CSV format
I need my file to be saved in CSV format (to import into another application). When I format the zip codes as Text or Special(zip code), they are correct in XLS format, but when I open the file in CSV format they switch back to general. Any solution? work around? Thanks so much for your help in advance!! Melissa Change the file extension to .txt and use the text import wizard to treat the column as text (last dialog) -- Regards, Tom Ogilvy "MelissaM" <MelissaM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B5A02627-810E-4234-8247-267D9B12FA29@microsoft.com... >...

format a column
I have a simple question to ask, I have a column in Excel is number like 142000, I want to format the whole column numbers without the two ending 0s, change 142000 to 1420, how can I do that? Thanks -- xcao ------------------------------------------------------------------------ xcao's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=14538 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=471821 Enter 100 in an empty cell and copy it. Then, select your range of numbers you want to change, Right Click and go to Paste Special, and select Div...

change GAL #2
Yes it is. We did a rebuild on the original default OAB and the new OAB. Still, even today after someone does a Send/Receive -> Download Address Book it's still showing people from the other OAB. I also previewed each OAB in ESM to make sure it was accurate, which it is. Any ideas? The one thing I want to avoid is deleting the original Default Address Book and recreating it. "Pierrot Robert" <mcthepro_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uE8YRiJPGHA.3864@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > In the properties page of your mailbox store, is the new OAB listed in the > Gene...

How to return a 12 hour time format without the AM in an Access query
The format function acts differently in a query and after hours of testing, messing, and cursing, I give up. How do you return 12 hour format without the AM or PM from an Access query. In my table, I've defined the Start Time and End Time to use "Medium Time" format and it works if and ONLY if you simple include the field in the query. However, if you use the field in a more complex statement, it returns leading zeros and trailing seconds. Here's what I've tried.... 'This didn't work because it returns trailing seconds and AM/PM. '2:00:00 PM...

SOS !! White list on IMF v.2
It seems the white list on IMF v2 is not work any more. All the mails from the white list are still blocked by IMF v2, but it was by pass when using IMF V1. Anybody has any idea ? The mails are generated automatically from customer's program, now all are blocked by the IMF v2. Help ! Help ! Environment : Exchange server 2003 with SP2 running on Windows server 2003. You are using IP Accept lists right? Than check this known "issue" here: http://www.exchangeinbox.com/articles/018/ipacceptlist.htm cheers Alexander Zammit WinDeveloper Software IMF Tune - Unleash the Full Inte...

Validation #2
Hi, I currently have this macro to check whether certain cells are populated before allow the document to be emailed. Private Sub email123() ' email123 Macro Dim Cell As Range For Each Cell In Range("mandatory_fields") If Cell.Value = "" Then MsgBox "Please complete all mandatory fields." Exit For Else MsgBox "All mandatory fields have been completed. Will now send template." ActiveWorkbook.SendMail Recipients:="intended email address", Subject:="RFC : " & Range("b9") End End If Next End Sub However, my range...

Data Migration #2
Hi, I have to migrate data from MSCRM 3.0 to MSCRm 4.0. To achieve this can I use Data Migration Manager of MSCRM 4.0? or is there any process to achieve this? regards, Sailaja. I believe your only option is to perform an in-place upgrade from 3 to 4. Dave Ireland <sailaja.crm@gmail.com> wrote in message news:63815ce9-e31c-4d6c-93ab-319cea316804@i12g2000prf.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > I have to migrate data from MSCRM 3.0 to MSCRm 4.0. To achieve this > can I use Data Migration Manager of MSCRM 4.0? or is there any process > to achieve this? > > > regards, >...

Conditional null value

Help
Forgive me if "Conditional Sums" is not the accurate word for what I am trying to accomplish... I'm at a loss for what to call this situation. What I have is a spreadsheet totaling attendance figures for classes taught by two people (Dave and Cary). Column A lists their name, and next to it in Column B is the number of people who attended that class. What I need is a formula that will look at the sheet and report in a given cell the total for attendance for each person. I can work basic formulas like SUM, but that will give the total for the entire column, when what I n...

Outlook cannot find Exchange Server #2
For some reason, out of the blue, I am no longer able to connect (via dialup) to our exchange server using outlook 2000. I Can check e-mail from another computer so I know there is nothing wrong with the e-mail or the dialup connection. I am running Windows 2k. Also, I cannot use the "Check Name" option. Here is the error message that I receive: The name could not be resolved. the microsoft exchange address book was unable to log on to the microsoft exchange server computer. Contact your system administrator if the problem persists. Any ideas? When you are dialed in, can...

More Columns #2

How do I solve Microsoft Outlook receiving report error0X8004010F #2
I recently loaded Microsoft Office 2003 Professional on my computer. I keep getting error messages as follows: An unexpected error has occurred MAP1 was unable to load the information service MSNcon.DLL Be sure service is correctly installed & configured Also Error: Take Microsoft Outlook Connecter- Receiving report error (OX8004010F) The operation failed, an object could not be found. Can not send emails out of Outlook. Not sure what to do or where to go to get an answer. Hi, I can't give you the solution to your problems, but I can tell you where to start looking. Check ...

Formatting Imported Data
Hi, I want to be able to read in a single column of data from either an Excel file or from a column of a word document and then produce the same column of data so that each entry has two cells separating them. So that the column 1 2 3 would look like 1 empty cell empty cell 2 empty cell empty cell 3 I there a straightforward way I can do this in Excel w/o having to use some type of additional program (like VBA)? TIA, Matt Nothing straightforward that I can see. Without some manual arranging which would be onerous, you will be better off to use a VBA macro. Sub InsertRows22() Appli...