Conditional Colors for Charts #2

Hello,
I have on a sheet with several graphs and I would like to execute the
procedure below automatically.

In advance thank you for the assistance
Yves

Sub ColorColumns()

Dim vntValues As Variant
Dim intSeries As Integer
Dim intPoint As Integer

With ActiveChart
For intSeries = 1 To .SeriesCollection.Count
With .SeriesCollection(intSeries)
vntValues = .Values
For intPoint = 1 To .Points.Count
If vntValues(intPoint) < 60 Then
..Points(intPoint).Interior.Color = vbRed
ElseIf vntValues(intPoint) >= 60 And vntValues(intPoint) < 80 Then
..Points(intPoint).Interior.Color = vbYellow
Else
..Points(intPoint).Interior.Color = vbGreen
End If
Next
End With
Next
End With

End Sub

IBM SurePOS 500 & MS RMS 2.0 Printing Problems
Hi I'm currently trying to put together an IBM SurePOS 500 & MS RMS 2.0 system consisting of the following hardware and software: Hardware IBM SurePOS 500 - Model 4846-545 Intel Celeron 2.53 GHz 512 MB 80 HDD with 15" Touch Screen (inc. IBM Cash Drawer) IBM CANPOS Keyboard IBM SureMark Dual-Station (Slip & Receipt) Printer 4610 - TG3 Epson TM-L90 Label Printer Symbol LS2208 USB Scanner Software Operating System - Microsoft Windows XP SP2 Application Software: Microsoft Retail Management System (RMS) 2.0 (inc. MS SQL Express 2005 as a back-end database) I’ve i...

Football League Table Spreadsheet #2
Barbara, That is exactly what I am after. I have downloaded the file but I can' seem to locate the additional maintenance tab on the toolbar fo amending it! Regards...Gracus -- gracus ----------------------------------------------------------------------- gracust's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1591 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27395 Gracust, When I loaded it I looked under tools in the menu and there was an additional item at the bottom 'League results' with other options from there. If you...

How do I break the value (Y) axis in an Excel chart ??
I'm trying to shorten the Y axis on an Excel chart by breaking it. Is there a way of doing this outside of pasting a text box and inserting two diagonal lines (which don't stay attached to the chart when you move it!)? Jon Peltier has instructions, and links to a couple of other techniques: http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/BrokenYAxis.html JimP wrote: > I'm trying to shorten the Y axis on an Excel chart by breaking it. Is there > a way of doing this outside of pasting a text box and inserting two diagonal > lines (which don't stay attached to the cha...

Passwords #2
I want users to have to put in a password when they open outlook. I have selected the check box on the outlook settings to have it prompt for a password. When it prompts for the password it wants to authenticate to the exchange server and not with active directory. Am I forgetting something? You can't authenticate to Exchange - Exchange doesn't have the capability to do so. You may see the Exchange server listed, but rest assured, the authentication is taking place with Active Directory. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP "Tbaker" <Tbaker@discussions.microsoft.com&g...

color of oval shape prints square
I have oval shapes that are color filled, and look fine on the screen. When printed to an HP LaserJet 2820 the color for the ovals spills over to fill a rectangle that contains the oval. ...

Add-on software for Excel charts?
Are there programs that add attractive features to Excel charts, such as shapes of bars, or new patterns and colors? -- Ed You can apply some of your own formatting: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/CustomSeriesFormatting.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ "Ed" <Ed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:54D531FF-49E9-46DC-853D-530E987FC3CE@microsoft.com... > Are there programs that add attractive features to Excel charts, such as > shapes ...

Office Mac #2
Does anyone think microsoft will put a database application like Access in office mac? In article <E6E68FF4-3832-4404-9914-0AD0B345A39B@microsoft.com>, Glenn <Glenn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone think microsoft will put a database application like Access in > office mac? It's a shame when cousins marry. Hi Glen: No. Where is the business case for it? 1) There are any number of perfectly good "database" applications for the Mac. We don't need another. Excel is available, and makes a very good flat-file database. MySQL works real...

CELL COLORS
I WANT CELLS TO CHANGE CERTAIN COLORS WHEN I ENTER DATA. IT TAKES TOO MUCH TIME TO MOVE MY MOUSE TO THE CELL COLOR BUTTON EVERYTIME I CHANGE SOMETHING. IT WOULD BE EASIER WHEN I HAVE TO MAKE MY WORK SCHEDULE FOR 30 PLUS PEOPLE. Take a look at Conditional Formats. I'm guessing that should do what you want. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/condfmt.htm -- HTH, Barb Reinhardt "PSG" wrote: > I WANT CELLS TO CHANGE CERTAIN COLORS WHEN I ENTER DATA. IT TAKES TOO MUCH > TIME TO MOVE MY MOUSE TO THE CELL COLOR BUTTON EVERYTIME I CHANGE SOMETHING. > IT WOULD BE ...

Today Conditional Format

How to change cell color based on content
Hi, hope someone can help me. I don't use Excel much, but I'm creating a spreadsheet that keeps track of ticket sales for a charity I volunteer for. Anyway, what I want to do is to make the cells stand out for those that still owe money, either because a check is forthcoming or because they ordered by credit card. I want the credit card orders to show up with a different color (eg YELLOW) than those who are fully paid. I want the forthcoming check orders to show up in a different color (eg RED). So I have a column with payment type that is either Cash, Check, or Credit Card....

Perserving secondary axis in pivot chart
I have a Pivot Chart with two series of data, one of which is plotted on the secondary y axis. Every time I refresh the chart, it defaults back and I lose my secondary axis. I then have to manually change this every time. Hi, This is a know issue. XL2000: Changing a PivotChart Removes Series Formatting http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q215904 Cheers Andy David wrote: > I have a Pivot Chart with two series of data, one of which is plotted on the > secondary y axis. Every time I refresh the chart, it defaults back and I > lose my secondary axis. I then...

Two Condition Vlookup?

Query condition by date range

Conditional Field in Queries

change GAL #2
Yes it is. We did a rebuild on the original default OAB and the new OAB. Still, even today after someone does a Send/Receive -> Download Address Book it's still showing people from the other OAB. I also previewed each OAB in ESM to make sure it was accurate, which it is. Any ideas? The one thing I want to avoid is deleting the original Default Address Book and recreating it. "Pierrot Robert" <mcthepro_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uE8YRiJPGHA.3864@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > In the properties page of your mailbox store, is the new OAB listed in the > Gene...

chart scale
I have a chart that shows pay per hour and pay in thousands. On the chart the pay per hour bars do not display, and you can only see the year salary in thousands. The range of the chart is 0-140,00. I need to expand the 0-30 range without throwing the rest of the chart off whack. I can not figure it out! Help! You could plot one series on the secondary axes. Double click the series, and on the Axis tab, choose Secondary. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com _______ "Gia" <Gia@discussions.microsoft.com> wro...

Validation #2
Hi, I currently have this macro to check whether certain cells are populated before allow the document to be emailed. Private Sub email123() ' email123 Macro Dim Cell As Range For Each Cell In Range("mandatory_fields") If Cell.Value = "" Then MsgBox "Please complete all mandatory fields." Exit For Else MsgBox "All mandatory fields have been completed. Will now send template." ActiveWorkbook.SendMail Recipients:="intended email address", Subject:="RFC : " & Range("b9") End End If Next End Sub However, my range...

Data Migration #2
Hi, I have to migrate data from MSCRM 3.0 to MSCRm 4.0. To achieve this can I use Data Migration Manager of MSCRM 4.0? or is there any process to achieve this? regards, Sailaja. I believe your only option is to perform an in-place upgrade from 3 to 4. Dave Ireland <sailaja.crm@gmail.com> wrote in message news:63815ce9-e31c-4d6c-93ab-319cea316804@i12g2000prf.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > I have to migrate data from MSCRM 3.0 to MSCRm 4.0. To achieve this > can I use Data Migration Manager of MSCRM 4.0? or is there any process > to achieve this? > > > regards, >...

Conditional null value

Area chart, help needed.
Can anyone help me with the attached chart? The first chart is how it currently looks, if you look at the small black section you can see it tapers off. however i would like it to look like the second chart and end abruptly in a straight line. Im using a combination of Line and Area charts. the data is in a 3 rows. Budget: cumulative Won: this only shows data in the past. (also cumulative) Forecast: only shows data in the future. (also cumulative) i.e month 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Budget: 1,000|2,000|3,000|4,000 Won: 800|1,600| 0| 0 Forecast: 0| ...

linking to access #2
I have a spreadsheet containing links to an Access database. For some reason, the edit/Links buttons is not enable. And all the option under DATA/Import External Data/ are disable also. Even if I select the pivot table based on the link. How can I change the link. I made the mistake to rename the query I used in Access to link to this pivot table, and now I have 2 pivot tables pointing to the same query but using a different name, so I'm stuck. Is there anything else I can do, other than deleting my pivot table and recreating it? (which is not a good thing to do because I have power...