Charts created in Excel 2003 are not showing up in excel 2007

I have several charts that are displayed as their on worksheets in excel 03
but don't show up in excel 07 how can i fix it so that these charts will
display?
0
RLang07 (1)

"RLang07" wrote:

> I have several charts that are displayed as their on worksheets in excel 03
> but don't show up in excel 07 how can i fix it so that these charts will
> display?

I had this exact problem when I upgraded from Excel 2003 to Excel 2007 on my
Vista (Home Premium) system. I couldn't work out what the problem was and had
given up trying to solve it...  However, I somehow managed to fix it whilst
trying to fix something else! As far as I can tell, the only thing I did
between reboots was to check that all the services were set to the default
Vista settings (as shown at
http://www.blackviper.com/WinVista/servicecfg.htm) and then the charts
appeared as expected.

This also managed to fix the problem I was having with the automatic update
program which was attempting and failing to install the same updates every
time my computer rebooted. I have no idea if these two problems were related
though.

I hope this is of some help in solving your problem.

dgc
0
dgc (2)

create a message that cannot be forwarded
Hello, How do you create a message that cannot be forwarded? It does not look like private, personal, or confidential will work. thanks What is your goal? Suppose you can disable forwarding, what makes you think users can't copy/paste email content then create a new mail (perhaps save and re-attach files) and send to others? "greg" <greg@nospam.com> wrote in message news:urk79S4BIHA.1168@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hello, > How do you create a message that cannot be forwarded? > It does not look like private, personal, or confidential will work. > > tha...

How create restricted user in Windows 2003
Hi everyone, I have question about Windows 2003 Server.We have 2003 Enterprise server + one *Software*.We need to create a user who can only use a software.This user shouldn't have access to other parts of Server.By this meen: start menu,my comp , my dowcuments,write to disk , change something and etc.I just want to give permission for executing a single software. Thanks a lot -- cracker1985 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ cracker1985's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/173977.htm View this thread: http://forums....

Task "MS Exchange Server" reported error (0x80040119)
A user of mine got the error above on the subject line - they said they they get it at least 2/3 times a day. I searched the net, also find an article from Microsoft - it points the ..pst file Our mail is delivered to/stored on the exchange 2003 server, we use Outlook 2003. We do use archive.pst files for old/archived mail. do you believe I need to run inbox repair tool - as all of the information so far points to running the repair tool. When fist looking at the message with out the error number --- it looks like there is a problem between outlook and the exchange server...

Excel Security
I learnt that if anyone forgets the password of an Excel file (same to Word or Access files), he can easily get it back by using a tool. Does it mean the Excel file security feature is not trustworthy ? Any suggestion for a real file access protection ? Thanks and regards, Kevin Dont keep a copy of the file accessable by anyone but yourself. "Kevin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:16d3801c4209d$6d3a2d20$a001280a@phx.gbl... : I learnt that if anyone forgets the password of an Excel : file (same to Word or Access files), he can easily ge...

Calendar input over multiple days to create a separate row for ind
I have a simple holiday tracker with a calendar control that writes one line for each day off. I really want to be able to entre a date range and for some coding to then write all of the weekdays (M-F) between these dates to the table as 1 row per day. The calendar bit I have worked out, its the bit after update I have not got a clue where to start. Any help would be appreciated Dear Fishy, You need to learn how to open a recordset for the table you want to add records to. Then you need to loop from the first date through the last and use open recordset to add each record. Search key ...

Excel Content Type issue, shows default not assigned type.
Question about the way Content Types work between Word and Excel. I have a several content types set up 6 using Excel and one using Word. I'm seeing a weird behavior, where when I associated the content types with a document library, and select new on the Toolbar. In the document properties panel, the Word document shows the content type that is assigned however the Excel documents show the document libraries default content type, and there are no options to change it until I save the document. Steps 1. I create a library to house the documents used as templates for the ...

Legend on Chart

Out of Office doesn't reply the external mails after migration from Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2003 #2
After I have made an In-Place migration of Exchange server with all of the mailboxes on it without using exmerge, the Out-of-Office of most of the old users, which are created before migration, replies only the internal mails but no more external mails. The Out-of -Office of the new users, which are created after migration, works however very well. Using Mdbvu32.exe (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/248709/en-us) I have removed the inbox rules (each row with CB items, OOF Rules or MSFT:TDX OOF Rules under "Associated Messages in Fld") and even all rules in an inbox under it. But thi...

Form coding access 2003 to 2007
Hello comm I have a code in a form (MS Accees 2003)working perfect. However, if I open the form in Access 2007 the concatenation does not work in the field CodSigCat This the code. Could you tell me what is wrong or new in Access 2007? Many thanks Option Compare Database Option Explicit Function CodSigCat() As String CodSigCat = Me!Prov & "" CodSigCat = CodSigCat & Me!Cant & "" CodSigCat = CodSigCat & Me!Dist & "" CodSigCat = CodSigCat & Me!Bloq & "" CodSigCat = CodSigCat & Me!Sect & "" CodSigCat = CodSi...

Demographic chart?

Excel 2007 files not opening properly..
I have Office 2007 installed.. the one that doesn't come with Outlook. So, I'm still using Outlook 2003. When I double click an XLS file to open it, Excel opens and the file never opens. I have to goto FILE, OPEN, then hit CANCEL and the file will display. This only happens for Excel. Word 2007 works fine. I have tried to uninstall the software and reinstall it, but it did not fix the problem. Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it? We have Office 2007 on a few computers and I'm the only one with this problem. I found a fix for the problem, which seemed to...

Excel help #2
Hi - I'm pretty familiar with most stuff in excel and I'd say I'm an intermediate user. I would like to learn how to do vba in excel. Does anyone know of any online help or tutorials that would teach me? If possible, I would like interactive suggestions. Thanks in advance. Newtechie David McRitchie's "Getting Started". Note links to other sites at the boittom of the page. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/getstarted.htm VBA Tutorial from Microsoft. http://support.microsoft.com/support/excel/content/vba101/default.asp There are many more, but these sho...

Excel 2007 Line Chart with Markers

RE: Excell VS Office
Do they work in the same manner. I need something that will help me with putting inventory on and able to transfer information to a website. Will Office work the same as Excell? The company I am dealing with says to use Excell unless I have something that would be compatiable as Excell. Please help. Thanks. Lets just assume that you are talking about the latest versions currently available, Microsoft Excel 2003 and Microsoft Office 2003 Editions. For the Microsoft Office suite, lets just use Microsoft Office Standard Edition 2003. You are comparing the stand alone version of Microsoft ...

How to import an excel document (form) into publisher
I have tried several times to import a form I produced in excell but every time I try it shuts down my publisher document I am importing to. Which versions of the software? What steps are you taking? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Warren" <Warren@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DBC5D466-CE90-4657-BDFD-577984D46723@microsoft.com... >I have tried several times to import a form I produced in excell but every > time I try it shuts down my publisher document I am importing to. Have you tried: 1. Copy > Paste from Excel to Publisher...

Excel Export Options
Hi, I'm exporting a list from CRM 3.0 to Excel 2003. When I do so, I don't get the option to select whether I want static data or an active link to the data. Therefore, when I email the spreadsheet to someone outside the network, it doesn't contain data. However, my colleague does get the options pop-up, so I guess I've a configuration issue somewhere. Any idea where I look to change this so I get the option? Thanks, On 22 Oct, 18:17, rich...@draig.co.uk wrote: Wait, ignore me, I'm an idiot, I think it did work ok. I disconnected from the network and I was able to open...

Charting/ Graph question

Chart in Chart

How do I create a chart....

Excel interfacing with graphic software
I am not an Excel user - but I need to do a project that involve getting info from Excel. I need to create a template with lots o graphics and have certain information from an Excel file appear i certain places on the template. The data (employee records) is in Affinity which can be exported as a Excel file along with other formats I'm told. I need to produce sheet of paper for every employee listing their employment info. Name SSN, rate of pay, service, benefits, etc. But it needs to be slick. Any help -- slaman99 Export the data to Excel. Then use Word and create a mail merge d...

Outlook 2000 and 2003
Will be getting new Laptop shortly. The OS will be Windows XP Pro I currently haveMS Office Premium 2000 on a Win98SE Machine To use the Outlook.pst file on the new PC can I copy the Outlook.pst file from my old machine and place on the XP Pro machine ( I would assume it would be in the same location (C:\windows\local settings\microsoft\outlook) ? and also do the same with C:\Windows\application data\microsoft\outlook and copy the *fav,nick and rwz files and put on the new pc ? ------------------------------------------------------------------ Could I apply the same scenerio to Office with...

Split Transactions not Showing in Expense Reports (MNY2007)
Hi .. I'm a long time Quicken user thinking of moving from Q2002 H&B to Money 2007 H&B since I was able to get that version. I converted my file and all seemed ok. I'm now comparing reports from Q to Mny, and they're not adding up. So far I've found that several split transactions (and I assume all) do not show up in my report. For example, I split a $100 cash debit between $10 parking expense and $40 meals. The remaining $50 is uncategorized. The parking and meals do not show up in my report. To me, the transaction looks good. I've got other parking & meals tr...

Help Excel!!!
I have a large 40+ page Excel document w/all financial data (i.e., Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement, Production Schedules) and all pages are in landscape. How do I get it into Publisher without losing formats? Please help. -- Jeanette ...