Charting from Access - challenge

Hi,
I have a problem with combining excel charts with access database. All my
tables in access have date in first column and some numeric data in the
others.
I managed to draw the chart but I have problems with axis. y axis should be
the value of the bars (data from the tables) and I constantly get dates. Id
number column is used for the x axis. Everything is mixed and i don't know
how to change all that. I need x axis to be date, y axis to be value and the
bars in the chart to represent series that are made from other columns of the
table.
I can do all this in excel, but I need help with achiving the same in access
code.
Any help would be grate,
thanks in advance.
Ana

Ana

Legend on Chart

Form coding access 2003 to 2007
Hello comm I have a code in a form (MS Accees 2003)working perfect. However, if I open the form in Access 2007 the concatenation does not work in the field CodSigCat This the code. Could you tell me what is wrong or new in Access 2007? Many thanks Option Compare Database Option Explicit Function CodSigCat() As String CodSigCat = Me!Prov & "" CodSigCat = CodSigCat & Me!Cant & "" CodSigCat = CodSigCat & Me!Dist & "" CodSigCat = CodSigCat & Me!Bloq & "" CodSigCat = CodSigCat & Me!Sect & "" CodSigCat = CodSi...

Demographic chart?

Excel 2007 Line Chart with Markers

Charting/ Graph question

Chart in Chart

How do I create a chart....

Access-type projects in Excel
Greetings; The company computers are CHEAP. They do not have Access on them, and they want a system set up that simply a daily summary sheet is filled in and automatically allocated to different worksheets - with weekly and monthly summary reports generated. Doing this in Access is not a huge issue, I know (even though I am programming-retarded). I was wondering if all or part of this was possible to do in Excel? THANKS FOR RESPONSES!! In the absence of another reply. I would start with a simple table wit headings in row 1 and add all data (including columns to help analysi such as Date a...

Chart items moving around

Access 2007 Fonts
In AC 2007 when I open the drop down for the fonts I see a few fonts that aren't in the system fonts in my Control Panel. There are 8 of them and are named: Z@R32AF with a variation after the R. I didn't name all of them but the extension and the Z@R are in all the names. Again these font names do not show up in control panel|fonts. Any idea how these fonts got into access? Thanks, James I found that these fonts are temporary fonts used by Adobe Reader generated when viewing a pdf. Why they hang around until a reboot and why Access "sees" them I don...

How To Chart A Formula in Excel 2007

Deny Access to Mailbox
Is there any way to deny access to a mailbox for specific users? Essentially my problem is that I want to prevent dom admin A from being able to read dom admin B email from either Outlook or directly from the server. Thanks. neither domain admin should be able to access the other's mailbox...what version of Exchange? do they have SA explicitly or via a group? "Tyler" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:008b01c3b8f4$20379370$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Is there any way to deny access to a mailbox for specific > users? > > Essentially my ...

Cascading Combos in Data Access Page [DAP]
In DAP, can I have 1 control [courses] affect other 2 controls [course_date_1st_choice] and [course_date_2nd_choice]. I usually do this in Form by using Select Case but i need to know how i can manage to do it in DAP. Any help please? It's very complicated to do that in DAP. You should post in the official DAP newsgroup but this newsgroup is practically dead because very few people are still using them but Ken Snell is still often answering questions there. By looking at an old DAP file that I have here, I see that for doing this, I was storing the value of the combo...

create chart from external application
Hi, I would like to know if this is possible.... I have an application that contains an hierarchical chart. I would like to export this data into a format that Visio can *understand*, and then import it into Visio and have it display in a hierarchical manner. Does any body know if this is possible to do. .....or, if there is another way of getting my data into Visio, can you please let me know. Thanks. Here is an article that describes how to automate the org chart wizard, and how to format your data: http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/2002/articles/spotlight5_July00.aspx Hope ...

print a chart over multiple pages
I am trying to stretch a chart over multiple pages, but i just can't get it to work. I have tried all i can think including attempting to print areas individually. Any ideas? i'm using excel 2003. Thanks Hi, If the chart is on a chart page, this will not work. If the chart is embedded on a sheet, and you select the chart, it will not work. What you need to do is embed the chart and then select the range "behind - under" the chart, then you can use all of the print options, thereby printing one chart across multiple pages. Cheers, Shane "OEB1527" <O...

Outlook Mobile Access stopped working...
I don't know why -- "Exchange 2003 SP1 Single Server with RPC over HTTPS enabled in a Windows 2003 Domain" All I get is this very cryptic message: A System error has occurred while processing your request. Please try again. If the problem persists, contact your administrator. I am the Administrator! :-) -Blake "Galvanon" <galvanon@online.nospam> wrote in news:e#FCP394FHA.1536@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl: > "Exchange 2003 SP1 Single Server with RPC over HTTPS enabled in a > Windows 2003 Domain" > > All I get is this very cryptic messag...

Embed Chart
Is it possible to link a chart into my current worksheet like an embedded chart (or something)? Thanx. Brian - I'm not sure what you're asking. If you copy a chart from one workbook (or worksheet) and paste it into another, it will retain its links to the original source of its data. You can change its source data (to its new parent worksheet) using Source Data from the Chart menu. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/Excel/index.html _______ briank wrote: > Is it possible to link a chart into my current worksheet > like an...

Help in setting relationships in Access
Hi I have created a database of Students. The first table I have created has the Students Names and IDs. Each table needs to have the students ID but in each table, I can not create Enforce Referential Integrity. The Student Table is the main source of details for this database. Any time a student is added this information should be accessible to all the other tables. I've created a lookup for all the tables that it should reference the Student Table for ID numbers. Any help is appreaiated. Add the StudentID to each of the other tables as a Foreign Key. The...

Stingray's MFC Objective Grid with Access 2K?
Has anyone had success using Stingray's Objective Grid v7.0 with the later versions of DAO. I've seen the suggestions to add an entry to my source to force MFC to use the later version. But, when I do this, I get a lot of crashes after compiling. I wonder if there are any mods that must also be made to the Stingray source? Thanks, Jack ...

Send an appointment via email from Access 03 Form
Hi I have been trying to do the above where I already have all the details on my form to send the info - using previous thread suggestions and have the following code Dim MyOutlook As Object Dim MyAppt As Object Dim olNS As NameSpace Dim olfolder As MAPIFolder Dim MyMailItem As Object Set MyOutlook = CreateObject("Outlook.Application") Set MyAppt = MyOutlook.CreateItem(1) Set olNS = olApp.GetNamespace("MAPI") Set olfolder = olNS.GetDefaultFolder(olCalendar) Set MyAppt = M...