Charting data in the same column on multiple tabs

How can I chart the data in the same column on multiple tabs?
0
BobHopson (1)

This article describes how to use data from different sheets in a single
chart:

    http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/ChartFromDiffSheets.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"Bob Hopson" <BobHopson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How can I chart the data in the same column on multiple tabs?

0
jonxlmvpNO (4558)

Legend on Chart

Demographic chart?

Multiple Selecting Problem
Hi, I'm trying to select multiple accounts to send direct mail to...normally ctrl + click multiple accounts would do this. When I ctrl + click it opens a new browser window instead of selecting another account. This seems to only be problem on my computer. How do I fix this? Check your mouse settings to make sure you haven't changed the functions of the buttons on it -- Matt Wittemann, CRM MVP http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Dan B" wrote: > Hi, > I'm trying to select multiple accounts to send direct mail to...normally > ctrl + click multiple accoun...

Publisher-How do I change calendars 04 to 05 without losing data?
I have a current document 12 calendars with data in each day. I am trying to change the calendars from 04 to 05 with losing the existing data. Is there a way the data can stay in the same spot and the dates change. I also want to keep the same layout I currently have. I have tried using calendar options but cannot get it to work. Any help would be appreciated. Manually... You can try this, Expand your existing calendar by 12 months. On the toolbar, edit, office clipboard, this will give you 24 copied items you can collect. Copy your data, go to the next year, place your cursor where you...

How do I make all columns resize to
Thanks again for the super smart folks in this place, that have pulled me out of a few sticky situations Got a new one today.. I have about 6 columns in my sheet. I want to be able to resize the first column on my JAN sheet, and the changes reflect on all of the following months. I'd like to make the next column about 1/3 that size, and the following months follow suit. How can I do this, other than going through and resizing them all manually Thanks in advance - Rightmer Hi could only be done manually or with a macro. So you're probably faster doing this manually :-) -- Regards F...

Excel 2007 Line Chart with Markers

Charting/ Graph question

Chart in Chart

Debra Dalgleish-help with worksheet data entry
Hi Debra, I browsed your website and found this new data entry worksheet(http://contextures.com/xlForm02.html) which was very good and i showed my boss.He liked the idea of it and thus asked me to work on it.I managed to add a few more fields and it worked fine. I have a cell named "Documentation to support requirement" at B11 and its corresponding text box at D11.My problem now is that at D11, i need two kind of controls one is drop down list box for document type and another control is text box for document name.How do i achieve this? i need both of this control's answer to b...

Data summary
I have a 13 sheet report with each line a different date and each column different data, I want to puul date specific data to a summary sheet using date entry on the summary sheet ie. 04/10/10 = 04/10/10 on each line of the data sheets and I want to pull the data from column A,B,F,G I hope I have explained this clearly ...

Format of data import from a database
I have a spreadsheet that has data imported from SQL Server or even MS Access that has dollar amount fields. The field is coming over as a text field and even if I format the cells as currency it won't apply the formatting until I actually double click in the cell and press enter. Is there a way to fix this for the entire spreadsheet so I don't have to click in each cell to force the formatting to work? This spreadsheet as over 1500 rows of data. I get this every time I export data from either SQL Server 2000 or Microsoft Access Database. Any help or information is greatly apprecia...

How do I create a chart....

save a resualts calculation in one column
Dear members, I have one problem for save and record for resualts of calculation on formula in cells of one column.any time i repeat calculation, th resualt save in first cell(link cell) and not move to below cell ,i the other word ,i want for any calculation by formula resualts save i next cell(without change of last try ). Thanks ras_mi -- ras-mi ----------------------------------------------------------------------- ras-mir's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1537 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26994 Hi r...

Show summerised data
Hi all I'm using vb.net 2005. I have an app with a Form containing a Tab control with 5 pages. 1 page records time booked to a particular job using a DataGridView control. All works OK. The question, how do I place on the same Tab as the DataGridView a summary of hours recorded. I have a Group By query with a Sum function that summerises the hours by job category in the Hours TableAdaptor. Its being able to display query results on the Tab that I can't do. Guidance most welcome. TIA johnb ...

Chart items moving around

sort FUNCTION SPLITS DATA INTO TWO GROUPS
I'm using Excel '97. I had two versions of a spreadsheet I was using, and copied several lines of data from one and pasted them into the other. Now, when I sort the larger of the two the data separates into two groups. The pasted data (or newly added data) sorts first, and then the original material sorts as a second group. I've tried reformatting the columns, etc. and an stumped. Any ideas? --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Rick assuming the data you are sorting on is numeric, it sounds as though one set of data is truly numeric data and the other is see...

Numeric Column Notation in EXCEL 2007
My EXCEL 2007 has switched to Numeric column notation and I can't switch find how to switch it back to Alphameric. As it sits, cell designations must be written R1C1, R1C2 etc. rather than A1,B1 etc. HELP. I know this sounds simple but EXCEL 2007 is substantially different from earlier versions: There is no "tools" There is no "default." I need help to set it back. -- wwnexcelerator Click the Office button (top left corner), choose Excel Options, Formula tab. There it is. -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "wwells" <wwells@di...

How To Chart A Formula in Excel 2007

Create a numerical sequence in a column: From 1 to ....
I want to automatically generate a sequence of numbers from 1 to....X without typing them all. How? Depechez wrote: > I want to automatically generate a sequence of numbers from 1 to....X without > typing them all. How? Hi Depechez, You could type in 1 in A1 and 2 in A2. Then highlight them and pull the autofill handle (The little black square in the buttom right cornor of your highligted selection) to the row you want to. Regards, Bondi In A1 enter 1 In A2 enter 2 Select both cells and drag/copy down column A as far as you wish. OR Enter 1 in A1 In name box enter A1:A12300 ...

Cascading Combos in Data Access Page [DAP]
In DAP, can I have 1 control [courses] affect other 2 controls [course_date_1st_choice] and [course_date_2nd_choice]. I usually do this in Form by using Select Case but i need to know how i can manage to do it in DAP. Any help please? It's very complicated to do that in DAP. You should post in the official DAP newsgroup but this newsgroup is practically dead because very few people are still using them but Ken Snell is still often answering questions there. By looking at an old DAP file that I have here, I see that for doing this, I was storing the value of the combo...