Chart values do not update links to new worksheet

I have two worksheets, one with data and one with charts that plots the data,
i.e. Charts and Data.
I want to do a relative copy of both sheets so that all the links in Charts
(2) update to the new Data (2).
This is what I have do,
Select both Sheets using <cntrl, right click>
Right click on tab area, select 'move copy'
Check copy, create copy
This creates new sheets with xxxxx (2) as the name.
The cell formulas all update to the new Data (2) worksheet as expected.
But the charts in Charts (2) still reference the original Data worksheet.

Is there a way to have the charts update the links to the newly created Data
(2) sheet like the cells do?

Thanks,
DA
0
DA1 (19)

Legend on Chart

copy database to new store
We are opening another store and I would like to copy the existing database (items, cashiers, ect.) to the new stores computer but need to delete all the sales history and transactions. Can this be done? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Larry Yes this can be done. You can take the back-up and restore / install the database in the new store RMS system. You can also delete all sales transactions from the Admin. Mihir Shah Diviasoft, Inc 732-791-2894 www.diviasoft.com "Larry Jenuwine" <LarryJenuwine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:52087...

Demographic chart?

HR version number not updating after installing SP
Hello, We upgraded Great Plains & Human resources to 8.0 & also installed SP2. After the SP2, The Great Plains version number has properly updated to 8.00g34 but the HR version still says 8.00.7 instead of 8.00.10 on the server & other wrkstations. This was not a problem. The HR modified reports all upgraded fine & all workstations are able to run the modified HR reports except one wrkstn. This one wrkstn. has properly updated the HR version number to 8.00.10. When we try to run an HR report from this wrkstn, it says that the dictionary is not found. The reports need to ...

Navigatng worksheets in a large Workbook
Is there a shortcut to go back and forth to worksheets that are used often but not readily available. For exam;ple sheet 25,28,31etc. Hello, you could try right clicking on the arrows at the lower left hand side of the sheet. This should show all sheets in your workbook, Regards, Nick. "Trying To Excel" wrote: > Is there a shortcut to go back and forth to worksheets that are used often > but not readily available. For exam;ple sheet 25,28,31etc. With a large 500 sheet workbook an index page has proved invaluable. On one sheet (called 'GoToSheet') links have ...

Excel 2007 Line Chart with Markers

Charting/ Graph question

#Value Error
Hi I am getting a #value error. The worksheet is set up horizontally. These are the formulas: At the quarter, I have =If(H33="","Quarterly",D33+F33+H33), and so on at each quarter. At the end, the formula in AB33 is =Sum(D33-E33+F33-G33+H33-I33+J33-K33,etc...) I guess it doesn't like the "quarterly" business. Can anyone give me something I can understand that will work around the problem?? Thanks for you help! -- OneFineDay If desired, send your file to my address below. I will only look if: 1. You send a copy of this...

Debra Dalgleish-help with worksheet data entry
Hi Debra, I browsed your website and found this new data entry worksheet(http://contextures.com/xlForm02.html) which was very good and i showed my boss.He liked the idea of it and thus asked me to work on it.I managed to add a few more fields and it worked fine. I have a cell named "Documentation to support requirement" at B11 and its corresponding text box at D11.My problem now is that at D11, i need two kind of controls one is drop down list box for document type and another control is text box for document name.How do i achieve this? i need both of this control's answer to b...

Cannot open new mail
New messages in "inbox" cannot to opened. I get two error messages; something about "cannot be displayed" and the second message; "not enough memory". But after rebooting it seemed to work OK, but the first email was in a very small window. Very unusual. This is the first time this happened after seven years using winxp!! What is going on? Mahlon Do a little cleanup and see if that helps. 1: Do not archive mail in the Inbox or Sent Items. Create your own user defined folders and move the messages you wish to save to them. Empty Delete...

Chart in Chart

How do I create a chart....

link to file in article

New mail does not go through BUT a reply do
hi this is a very strange issue for me. don't know if you guys know this one. If i reply on a users e-mail, she do get the e-mail from me but if i click on the To button in a new e-mail and select her name from the contacts the e-mail does not reach her....I have echg2003 SP2 and xp pro - does this sound crazy or what... anyone that can help me here....please Does new-message-not-reply generate error message when it is not going through? Craig from Huguenot wrote: > hi > > this is a very strange issue for me. don't know if you guys know this one. > If i reply on ...

Distributing discrete values over a smooth curve
Hello everyone, Let me set up the problem really quick: I have data for train passengers in half hour blocks as shown: 11:00 AM - 11:30 AM = 100 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM = 400 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM = 1200 12:30 PM - 1:00 PM = 3200 1:00 PM - 1:30 PM = 2000 1:30 PM - 2:00 PM = 1600 2:00 PM - 2:30 PM = 700 2:30 PM - 3:00 PM = 400 3:00 PM - 3:30 PM = 200 3:30 PM - 4:00 PM = 100 For example, there are 2,000 people taking the train between 1:00 PM and 1:30 PM. What I really need is one-minute intervals of data points. Therefore, I somehow need to obtain a smooth curve while holding the above data to b...

Chart items moving around

Duplicating parts of a worksheet
I am working with an excel worksheet with five columns (account, date description, purchase order, and expense amount). I want to summariz from this worksheet all of the expenses by account. I know how to get the total expenses for each account from this list but I want to be able to create another worksheet for each account tha lists date, description, purchase order, and expense amount. Is ther a way to do this without requiring double entering of everything -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com This sounds like a job for a Pivottable. You can create a nice summary repor...

How To Chart A Formula in Excel 2007

Mass Update to make items available on website
Is there a way to do a mass update to change item properties to enable the "item is available on website" box? I'd rather not go through 1000+ items manually to do this. I am using RMS and Nitrosell. Thanks! Hi Julie - you could run an update query using SO administrator. I am not familar with the Nitrosell application, you may want to consult with the company that sold you this solution. Usually not all your inventory items will be available for sale on your web site, but I'm not sure how Nitrosell interacts with the web item flag... Anyway if your partner approve...

csv values
Hi, I'm experiencing a weird behaveour by excel: when i double-click a csv file it opens excel (as it should) but, instead of appearing the import text dialog box, or importing directly into a new excel sheet, it opens all the file in just one column (with each row correctly defined, but with just one column which have allthe information eith commas like ",,,,Country,,,,,", etc.). The only way to make it import the file is to go to data>import>.... (which is quite borring and time consuming when we are opening several files, which is the case) I believe I'v alre...