Chart using Macro

I have several sheets having similar data for different lanes. I have a macro
which can create a graph I want with different series plotted in different
forms for source data on a particular sheet. I want to be able to create a
graph for the active sheet.
How do I use ActiveSheet data as source data for the gaph.
0
Abhijeet (3)

Legend on Chart

How to use different return email addresses
I use outlook 98. I have a mailbox with three aliases. People sending me emails can use any of the three email aliases and the email will arrive in the same mailbox. Accessing the mailbox once will retrieve all messages regardless of which alias was used. If I reply to these emails though, I want the recipient to think that the email has come from the alias that they originally used. What outlook always seems to do is use the email address of the service that is listed first in Tools->Services->Delivery. Is there any way Outlook can be set up so when I reply to a given email, my email ...

Publisher 2003-How does one learn how to use it?
I'm disgusted with Microsoft. I purchased Microsoft 2003 with digital imaging expecting to find manuals on how to use the product. There was a manual for the digital imaging, but none for Publisher. How does one learn how to use Publisher, through osmosis? Not including an operating manual is like going into a restaurant and ordering your meal only to find out the restaurant doesn't supply silverware. Does anyone know ehere I can get a manual or training? I appreciate your responses. Ron strange you think Microsoft would care about what you think. Ron Publisher up to version...

Demographic chart?

Excel 2007 Line Chart with Markers

Charting/ Graph question

Chart in Chart

macro status indicator
I have a macro used in Excel that takes about 5 minutes to execute. I am worried that users will become impatient, or think that their computer has frozen in the mean time, and will shut the program down before the code has finished executing. Now, when you download files from the internet, they always have little indicator boxes, showing you how much of the file has been downloaded. Does anyone know a VBA code for displaying such an indicator? I have a message box to let users know how long it will roughly take, but an indicator box of some sort would be great. Annika John Wal...

Is there a way to remove reports we are not using from the report
There are several reports we are not using and we would like to remove them from the report list. We don't have to remove the reports altogether, just from the available reports list... to reduce confusion for the clients. Can this be done? If so, how? thank you, Dave M this utility will help you remove reports you may want to use crystal reports to back up any you want to keep http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=81517729-f640-4f46-ba30-6b9e6f451526&DisplayLang=en "David M" <DavidM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:32...

Looping Macro to Find and Mark
Hi All, I am looking for a macro that will search a variable length column to find a specific embedded character string (regardless of case, i.e., "Display", "display", "DISPLAY" are the same) and then color code the found cell (any color) and place an "X" in the cell one column to the right of the found cell in the same row. Any help would be appreciated. Wish list: I would like to set the macro in motion to search all worksheets. Search column will always be the same on each worksheet. Will only search one column. Thank you, Tony You c...

Toolbar button to run a VBA macro
I have written a VBA macro in Publisher 2003 that makes some formatting changes. It works fine. I would like to create a toolbar button that I can click to run this code. How do I do that? I am familiar with customizing toolbars in other Office apps: In Excel, on the Commands tab, there is a Macros category, and it contains the commands Custom Menu Item and Custom Button. I don't find that in Publisher. If I try to copy another button with the intention of changing its function, when I right-click the copied button, there's nothing on the menu that allows me to attach a macro to the...

How do I create a chart....

How do i set up certain message rules using outlook 2003
Just moved from Outlook Express to Microsoft Outlook 2003. However i cant work out how to make certain message rules. I'm using three email addresses and trying to create the following rule but cant work out how to do it. Heres the rule. Where the To line contains 'info@j-i-d.co.uk' Move it to the "Info" folder Would really appreciate some help here!! Thanks Lord_buy_me_a_Mercedes_Benz wrote: > Just moved from Outlook Express to Microsoft Outlook 2003. However i > cant work out how to make certain message rules. > I'm using three email addresses and t...

FRx Viewer should allow mouse wheel use.
When you generate a report to the screen using FRx, it should allow you to use the mouse wheel to scroll down the page. Almost all other applications alow mouse wheel scrolling. With the latest service pack you can't even scroll using the arrow button. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click &qu...

error using leban's ReportToPDF
Hi, and sorry for my english I would like use the ReportToPDF functions in one of my projects. When I try to generate the pdf from an access report i'm getting the following error: error '2282': The format in which you are attempting to output the current object is not available It seems that the problem is in the DoCmd.OutputTo sentence when the program is going to create the previous snapshot. I'm able of export any report to snapshot, but when I try to do it with the DoCmd.OutputTo command, I get the specified error. Any help? thanks This is an Access non Western ...

Chart items moving around

Use of the DSUM function
Who can give me a hand? I am using the function below; so far so good. DAvg("[wng_OPP_SLPK1]";"TBL_Woningen";"[wng_CFT Code] = """ & [pdt_CFT code] & """") Now I need to generate a sum on a field that contains the value "J". How can I change the function: Sum(IIf([TBL_Woningen]![wng_COD_INDCV]="J";1;0)) into a DSum function where the field to sum is wng_COD_INDCV (with the text "J"), the table TBL_Woningen and the criteria [wng_CFT Code] = """ & [pdt_CFT code] & "...

A great tip to find folders quickly using Favourite Folders in Excel
Hi everyone. I came across this great little feature in Windows 7 to add folders and locations to the =93Favourites=94 in the Excel open/create dialog. With this neat little shortcut, you can add any folder you use often, and save you having to continually hunt around for it. I've blogged it here for you http://voato.com/office/find-folders-quickly-using-favourite-folders-in-win= dows-7/ ...

How To Chart A Formula in Excel 2007

create chart from external application
Hi, I would like to know if this is possible.... I have an application that contains an hierarchical chart. I would like to export this data into a format that Visio can *understand*, and then import it into Visio and have it display in a hierarchical manner. Does any body know if this is possible to do. .....or, if there is another way of getting my data into Visio, can you please let me know. Thanks. Here is an article that describes how to automate the org chart wizard, and how to format your data: http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/2002/articles/spotlight5_July00.aspx Hope ...