Chart to represent sale number by individual contrubtion vs total

I need help on how to create a chart to represent sales number by individual
contributor vs total.

E.g.
Alvin = $50
Mary = $150
John = $80
Kate = $120
Total = $400

The chart should show a graphical representation of $400 as the total, and
it shows how each person contribute to the chart.
0
LiHia (1)

Hi,

One way would be to plot the data, not including the total as a stacked
column.  Alternately, you could plot the data without the total as a column
chart and then plot the total as a line on the same chart.  Just make a
second series with each item the total.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Li Hia" wrote:

> I need help on how to create a chart to represent sales number by individual
> contributor vs total.
>
> E.g.
> Alvin = $50
> Mary = $150
> John = $80
> Kate = $120
> Total = $400
>
> The chart should show a graphical representation of $400 as the total, and
> it shows how each person contribute to the chart.

Legend on Chart

Moving numbers to two decimal places i think...
well heres my problem- im trying to copy a "total" price from exce into a vbe using a controlsource, the problem is in excel it display �593.01 but in vbe i get 593.009, how could i set it up to display pound sign and take it to the nearest two decimal places -- 4nd ----------------------------------------------------------------------- 4ndy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1494 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26585 Hi 4ndy, Sub Tester() Dim MyVar As Double MyVar = Sheets("Sheet1&qu...

Demographic chart?

HR version number not updating after installing SP
Hello, We upgraded Great Plains & Human resources to 8.0 & also installed SP2. After the SP2, The Great Plains version number has properly updated to 8.00g34 but the HR version still says 8.00.7 instead of 8.00.10 on the server & other wrkstations. This was not a problem. The HR modified reports all upgraded fine & all workstations are able to run the modified HR reports except one wrkstn. This one wrkstn. has properly updated the HR version number to 8.00.10. When we try to run an HR report from this wrkstn, it says that the dictionary is not found. The reports need to ...

Excel 2007 Line Chart with Markers

RE: Excell VS Office
Do they work in the same manner. I need something that will help me with putting inventory on and able to transfer information to a website. Will Office work the same as Excell? The company I am dealing with says to use Excell unless I have something that would be compatiable as Excell. Please help. Thanks. Lets just assume that you are talking about the latest versions currently available, Microsoft Excel 2003 and Microsoft Office 2003 Editions. For the Microsoft Office suite, lets just use Microsoft Office Standard Edition 2003. You are comparing the stand alone version of Microsoft ...

Incorrect number of messages shown for Inbox
I have an Exchange mailbox showing 2 more unread messages than there actually are. For instance, if the number of unread messages shows as 7, there are actually only 5 unread messages. I have not been able to find any information on this on the Internet. Any ideas? Stephen <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have an Exchange mailbox showing 2 more unread messages > than there actually are. For instance, if the number of > unread messages shows as 7, there are actually only 5 > unread messages. I have not been able to find any > information on this o...

Sales Tax Analysis
I'm looking for a report on Sales - Sales Tax Collected - by month and.or quarters... How do I change to group by month? Any help would be appreciated? Danny ---------------------------------------------- //--- Report Summary --- // Begin ReportSummary ReportType = reporttypeSales ReportTitle = "Sales Tax Collected -adj" PageOrientation = pageorientationPortrait WordWrap = False ShowDateTimePicker = False OutLineMode = True Groups = 2 GroupDescription = "" DisplayLogo = True LogoFileName = "MyLogo.bmp" ProcedureCall = &q...

Charting/ Graph question

consignment sales
is there a 3rd party solution for consignment sales? ...

Chart in Chart

How do I create a chart....

Chart items moving around

How To Chart A Formula in Excel 2007

create chart from external application
Hi, I would like to know if this is possible.... I have an application that contains an hierarchical chart. I would like to export this data into a format that Visio can *understand*, and then import it into Visio and have it display in a hierarchical manner. Does any body know if this is possible to do. .....or, if there is another way of getting my data into Visio, can you please let me know. Thanks. Here is an article that describes how to automate the org chart wizard, and how to format your data: http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/2002/articles/spotlight5_July00.aspx Hope ...

Sort documents by date in Apply Sales Documents window
Is it possible to add VB code to the Apply Sales Documents window to sort the documents by Document Date instead of Document Number? If so, does anyone have that code? ...

Win XP Outlook 2003 Contact Phone Number formats
If I type in 1 300 ........... or 0418 ....... numbers they are entered in plain text without formatting nor hyphens just as I want. When I enter an 8 digit local number Outlook insists on re-formatting it with an area code in brackets and hyphen after 4 digits. Is there any way to stop this behaviour. Placing a _ at the beginning stops the beahviour, now all I need is a non visible _ I even tried unsuccessfully to remove my area code from Control Panel\ Phone and Modem Options Any help is appreciated. Cheers Ian No. Masking of phone numbers in Outlook is hard coded, based on your default ...

Custom Number Format #5
Hey Benjielop, That was fast! I tried the formula (replacing A1 with B4, where the first tag is), bu Excel 2000 gives back an error message pointing to =left*(b4,1)*.... -- Excelder ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Excelders's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1556 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27130 ...

write number amount convert to in words
... like for a cell content of 3,456 I want this to appear in text as ' Three thousand four hundered fifty six'. Is it possible through some Format cell command in same cell or by copy - paste special type into a new cell ? Thnaks, Imran Murtaza Currency? Here's two custom functions to get you started. One function for currency; one for numbers only: http://www.meadinkent.co.uk/xlnumberstext.htm http://support.microsoft.com/kb/213360 The second URL gives instructions how to load and use the function(s). Don't follow the instructions too literally - copy ...

print a chart over multiple pages
I am trying to stretch a chart over multiple pages, but i just can't get it to work. I have tried all i can think including attempting to print areas individually. Any ideas? i'm using excel 2003. Thanks Hi, If the chart is on a chart page, this will not work. If the chart is embedded on a sheet, and you select the chart, it will not work. What you need to do is embed the chart and then select the range "behind - under" the chart, then you can use all of the print options, thereby printing one chart across multiple pages. Cheers, Shane "OEB1527" <O...