Chart Question #5

I have 5 points (labeled 1 thru 5) that are randomly generated each with an
x,y coordinates. I want to plot them on a scatter diagram and then ID each
point by its label not its coordinates. Can somebody help.
0
Xl2007 (1)

Hi,

Download the free add in at

http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/ChartLabeler.htm

this is designed just for this purpose.
--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"Xl2007" wrote:

> I have 5 points (labeled 1 thru 5) that are randomly generated each with an
> x,y coordinates. I want to plot them on a scatter diagram and then ID each
> point by its label not its coordinates. Can somebody help.

Legend on Chart

question
I am using windows vista home premium 32 bit and my copy and paste process doesn't works and the spelling check neither how do i make them work? On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 10:32:03 -0700, Andres wrote: > I am using windows vista home premium 32 bit and my copy and paste process > doesn't works and the spelling check neither how do i make them work? You have posted this message to the wrong newsgroup. The access in this groups name refers to Microsoft Access, a database program. Please repost to the correct newsgroup for the Windows Vista program you are using. -- Fred Please resp...

SetActiveView question
Got a problem with program control of the active view. I've got a magnify input in the main frame which only applies to one of the 4 views on the screen. So I have to make sure that it is active before I apply the magnification. Seemed reasonably straight forward, I store the view pointer, pview, when it is created at startup, in my root program and then when the user types in the magnification box, get the pview , do a SetActiveView(pview) and then call the pview->DoMagnify() routine I wrote. Things don't behave the way I expected. 1) none of the values I set in the view creation ...

Demographic chart?

Excel 2007 Line Chart with Markers

Ex5.5 Very Slow Restore from Tape #2
One of my users accidentally erased some information from a public folder, so now I have to restore from backup. I have done this before and I don't seem to recall any problems. However this time, the restore seems to be taking forever. I have shut down all the Exchange services and am using ntbackup to restore the public folders file (pub.edb). Right now, the restore has been running for 90 minutes. The Exchange backup is the first thing on this tape. The pub.edb is about 500Mb and the priv.edb is 2Gb. There are also some files from the server's C: drive on this tape. I tried restori...

Replication of public folders in Exchange 2000 from Exchange 5.5
I am getting ready to demote two Exchange 5.5 servers. We have two Exchange 2k servers running and the location of the mail boxes now. The servers are in two different locations seperated by a VPN connection. All four exchange servers are replicating the public folders, the problem is one Exchange 2k server did not get all the items in a couple folders where the other Exchange 2k server did. I started this a couple of days ago and would assume the replication should be complete at this point. The two locations are in separate subnets. Any help into this would be much appreciated. ...

FIND (Two questions)
Question #1: FIND is normally the first step of a two-step process: 1. FIND locates a cell with the specific text or numbers contained in the "Find What" box. 2. Once a cell is found, a different action is done (i.e., deleting the cell, deleting the cell's contents, copying the cell's contents, pasting different data into the cell, etc). (FIND/REPLACE may not be appropriate for this action). To perform this action, the FIND box must be closed. To locate the NEXT cell with the specific text or numbers, you have to do FIND again, close the FIND box and do the action. And...

Vb ranges
Hello all I am defining a range in an application: Set rnge = range("csv_update") this works great as long as the code is executed from the worksheet that the range is on. I would like to hide this sheet and execute the code on a sheet (in the same workbook) called "Monitor". How can I get a hold of the range on a hidden worksheet from a button on the "Monitor" worksheet (or any other worksheet for that matter)? Many thanks maybe try Set rnge = Worksheets("hidden_sheet_name").range("csv_update") -- HTH Bob Phillips (repla...

Charting/ Graph question

Chart in Chart

How do I create a chart....

Chart items moving around

exchange script question (cross posted)
i need to use vbscript to query particular exchange servers to return the number of mailboxes any particular mailbox store contains. anyone have an example? thanks You can query AD for ((objectClass=user)(mailnickname=*)(homeMDB=distinguishedName of Mailbox Store)) -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "Jimmy" <j@j.j> wrote in message news:%238vwZRS0GHA.4772@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... >i need to use vbscript to query particular exchange servers to return the >...

Dialog Question!
Hi all, How to get rid of OK and Cancel button in a dialog based MFC App? TIA -- ======== Regards Vai ======== simple, delete those button in resource editor :-) Regards Thangaraj A.L. "Vai2000" <vai@onebox.com> wrote in message news:u03qfTWOEHA.2716@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi all, How to get rid of OK and Cancel button in a dialog based MFC App? > > TIA > > -- > ======== > Regards > Vai > ======== > > Before you delete them, add handlers for them. Then remove the contents of the functions. Add a WM_CLOSE handler that calls CDialo...

excel formula help #5
hi all, i have two questions (1) ineed help on a formula to count names in a filtered list. (2) is it there a way to use ron's easyfilter when the page is protected. any help will be appreciated. thx wynb -- wynb 1) =SUBTOTAL(3,B2:B20) gives the number of items in a filtered list. 2) I will leave that to Ron. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "WYN" <WYN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3AC44CE9-547F-4584-9116-4A3E2D0F18CC@microsoft.com... > hi all, i have two questions (1) ineed help on a formula to count n...

How To Chart A Formula in Excel 2007

In icon view ListCtrl,how to display 5 rows text per item?
In general,ListCtrl of icon view can display only 2 rows of text per item(the remaining will display in "..."),but now i want to display 5 rows,how can i do that? thanks! Hi, I believe you will have to resort to owner drawing the items. Regards Chris "yangxiaoxiang" <littlewarm@163.com> wrote in message news:%23eUOjzNWDHA.208@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > In general,ListCtrl of icon view can display only 2 rows of text per > item(the remaining will display in "..."),but now i want to display 5 > rows,how can i do that? > thanks! > > T...

Custom Number Format #5
Hey Benjielop, That was fast! I tried the formula (replacing A1 with B4, where the first tag is), bu Excel 2000 gives back an error message pointing to =left*(b4,1)*.... -- Excelder ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Excelders's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1556 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27130 ...

Newbie Question Please
Hi, How can I see the structure the web page. I can't find any menu item that shows the pages and how they are linked. For instance, I have 7 pages including the main page, but the toolbar shows 14 pages. How can I see where these pages are in the hierarchy? In Frontpage there was a graphical tree view that showed you the website structure. Thanks Look in the folder where you publish the website. -- "If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there!" Thanks, I did that but that's not what I was looking for. As I mentioned, in Frontpage ther...