Chart Linking Problem

I have a chart linked into my active worksheet.  The
linked chart is a bar graph whose data is based upon the
offset formula which was chosen to automatically update
the chart based upon the new month's data.
However, my active worksheet will not update the chart.
When I try to update it manually I get the message that
says: "The name you specified is defined as something
other than a rectangular cell reference".  Anyone ever see
this?  Any thoughts on how to work around this?
0
anonymous (74721)

Legend on Chart

How do I break a linked file
How do I break a linked file. When I go to Edit>Links, I don't see anyway to delete the link. TIA! "Floridagal" <Floridagal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:774815FD-8D43-4C4C-8CDD-0A2F21257162@microsoft.com > How do I break a linked file. When I go to Edit>Links, I don't see > anyway to delete the link. > > TIA! You need the first utility on this page: http://www.acctadv.com/exceldownloads.php When I can't find links, I'll use Bill Manville's FindLink program: http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm Floridagal wro...

Demographic chart?

Multiple Selecting Problem
Hi, I'm trying to select multiple accounts to send direct mail to...normally ctrl + click multiple accounts would do this. When I ctrl + click it opens a new browser window instead of selecting another account. This seems to only be problem on my computer. How do I fix this? Check your mouse settings to make sure you haven't changed the functions of the buttons on it -- Matt Wittemann, CRM MVP http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Dan B" wrote: > Hi, > I'm trying to select multiple accounts to send direct mail to...normally > ctrl + click multiple accoun...

Excel 2007 Line Chart with Markers

Charting/ Graph question

Chart in Chart

Problem running Money 2004 HELP!!
I just installed money 2004 standard but when i try to run it this error message appears: Runtime Error! Program:C:\Programsfiles\microsoftmoney\system\msmoney.exe abnormal program termination i tried a couple of things but its still not working. ...

Transposing Links
I'm trying to link one file to another and copy the information. One file lists the info in a column, the other in a row, and I want to be able to drag (copy and paste) the linked info across the row (from the column) in my new file. Is this possible Thanks for your help. I don't think you can do a drag. What you can do is copy the column and do a paste special->transpose. >-----Original Message----- >I'm trying to link one file to another and copy the information. One file lists the info in a column, the other in a row, and I want to be able to drag (copy and p...

How do I create a chart....

Ingenico Pin pad problem
Hello there We have 2 samples of Ingenico Pin pad models 3070 and 3380. My boss has given these samples to me without any other CD or document. Now I am completely confused. I should customize the device. I have downloaded 2 documents from Ingenico website but they don't have the details I need. Does any one have useful documents about the way of the installation the device and configure it? When I connect the device to COM port, Nothing happens.I think my PC can't detect it. Should I install any special driver for the device? Can I develop a program for this device without its SDK? As...

Problem in opening the Connectivity Options....
Using - Wince 6.0 Visual studio 2005. When i click "Connectivity Options..." i get a popup window "Platform Builder was unable to read the device settings from the Datastore" (This is popped up by c:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\Common 7\IDE\devenv.exe I have searched for this topic and tried the suggested solutions such as deleting the folder CoreCon under Document and settings directories etc. But nothing seems to work... Should I have to reinstall the Wince 6.0 ? or Visual Studio 2005 ? This problem started when I had to reinstall the vi...

link to file in article

Date Problem #2
When I type 31/11/03 in a cell it will not follow the same format as the rest of the dates I have typed in. Can anyone please tell me why? I am using Excel from Office 2000 on XP Home Operating System. If that is referring to the 31st of November, unless there is a new leap year for November, Excel would be confused. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Gary Pickett" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A29ECE7C-4333-4D8D-818F-EF29CD835845@microsoft.com... > When I type 31/11/03 in a cell it will not follow the same format as the rest ...

PRINT PREVIEW PROBLEM #3
I am unable to view my entire page when opening "Print Preview." Only about 3/4 of the page shows. HELP!! ...

Chart items moving around

Problem Sending Through Secured SMTP Server
Hello all, I'm trying to configure a second SMTP connector on our Exchange 2003 Server that will allow our non-Outlook users to connect an send mail through, but I've run into a relay problem. The second connector is on its own IP address, has SSL enabled, has Anonymous access disabled, and allows both basic and Windows Integrated authentication. I've allowed the "Authenticated Users" and "SELF" security principals submit and relay permissions. I've also turned off the "allow all computers which successfully authenticate..." option (alth...

How To Chart A Formula in Excel 2007

personal.xls problem
I was working with macro's yesterday now any excel workbook i open also opens the file personal.xls. How can I stop this from opening? A If there is a Personal.xls file in the correct folder, then Excel will open it. However, this workbook normally open in hidden mode. Try Window|Hide and close Excel. Does Personal.XLS show its face? Best wishes -- Bernard Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove CAPS in e-mail address "Andr´┐Ż" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:29d5b01c46513$c5b5da70$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I was working with macro'...

Initial Install CRM Problems.
I'm trying to install CRM 1.2 for the first time on a W2003 Server. I receive the message "You must be a member of Domain Administrator group. Make sure computer is joined to domain and you are logged on to a domain administrator account" I've installed SQL with no problems and even when I logg on as Administrator I can't install CRM. Would appreciate suggestions. Richard Is the CRM server joined to an domain? Are you logged on as the Domain Administrator?- merely being the local CRM server Administrator will not do Installing SQL does not have these requirements...