Chart Label wraps on the same line. "Wavelenght [nm]" appears as.

Chart Label wraps on the same line.  example "Wavelenght [nm]" appears as
"}Wavelenght [nm"

in general the chart labels are not what i typed.

0
rog (4)

Send me a copy of the file (personal mail not to newsgroup)
What version of Excel are you using?

--
Bernard Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"rog" <rog@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Chart Label wraps on the same line.  example "Wavelenght [nm]" appears as
> "}Wavelenght [nm"
>
> in general the chart labels are not what i typed.

0
bliengme5824 (3040)

Chart Label wraps on the same line. example "Wavelenght [nm]" appears as "}Wavelenght [nm" in general the chart labels are not what i typed. Send me a copy of the file (personal mail not to newsgroup) What version of Excel are you using? -- Bernard Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove CAPS in email address "rog" <rog@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E9369578-AA4B-480B-93A2-14D91B8AC1F8@microsoft.com... > Chart Label wraps on the same line. example "Wavelenght [nm]" appears as > "}Wavelenght [nm" >...