Chart Help -How ?

Hi,

I'm a newbie with Excel & I am struggling to make this work.

It's work related.

I'm simply trying to show sales figures in a Pie-chart based upon the
following information:

		Alex	Frankie	w/c 13/3/06
Calls made	 45	70
No. not interested	 10	10
No. interested	 1	8
No. of call backs	 34	52
Appointments made 0	1

But I can't work out how I'm going to show the legends but also
including the 2 staff members.

I'm sure somebody out there will have a better resolution.

Thanks

--
conks
conks's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=33335

Hi,

Have a look at the pie in pie example. The legend will convert to the 2
series labels. The colour of the legend marker reflects the colour of
the first segments.

Maybe consider an alternative chart style. If you want a round chart try
the donut.
Personally I would go with a column chart so you can see the comparative
score more easily.

Cheers
Andy

http://www.andypope.info/charts/pies.htm

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info

Legend on Chart

Help With Look Up Functions
Hello, I am working with a range of unsorted data which I would like to look up the first instance of "ON" and return the value in the adjacent column. Status Fuel Flow OFF 13,116 OFF 13,129 OFF 13,142 ON 13,154 ON 13,167 ON 13,180 ON 13,192 For example in this example I would like to pick out the fuel flow value on the first instance of ON, so it should return the value 13,154. I am having a bit of trouble figuring this out and would appreciate any assistance. Thanks so much, Mark With your table named as MyRng =VLOOKUP("ON",MyRng,2,0) With the value ON in say cell...

Demographic chart?

Help setting up an email account
When I go to send an email, I get this notice. The server could not be found. Account adelphia, POP3 Server: adelphia, Error#)x800ccc0d. How do I set up an email account. Thank You >-----Original Message----- >When I go to send an email, I get this notice. The >server could not be found. Account adelphia, POP3 >Server: adelphia, Error#)x800ccc0d. How do I set up an >email account. > >Thank You >. >Go to : TOOLS ACCOUNTS ADD and enter the server details ...

Excel 2007 Line Chart with Markers

Excel help #2
Hi - I'm pretty familiar with most stuff in excel and I'd say I'm an intermediate user. I would like to learn how to do vba in excel. Does anyone know of any online help or tutorials that would teach me? If possible, I would like interactive suggestions. Thanks in advance. Newtechie David McRitchie's "Getting Started". Note links to other sites at the boittom of the page. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/getstarted.htm VBA Tutorial from Microsoft. http://support.microsoft.com/support/excel/content/vba101/default.asp There are many more, but these sho...

Automate cut/paste functions
I am trying to fill in certain information in a column using the cut/paste function. Specifically I’m copying the contents of cell C4 and pasting it into C5:C7. Now in cell C8 there is a new text that needs to be copied into C9:C15… then new text in C16 etc etc.. The spacing varies greatly in how many I have to paste but this repeats for about 25,000 lines or so. Does anyone have a suggestion on how I can automate this? Please help!! Thanks! If it is a non equaiton you want copied, I would probably use a quick macro similar to sub fl() for r = 4 to 25000 if cells(r,3)<>"...

Formula HELP!!! :)
I am trying to get the word "Successful" in a cell (B32) if another cell(B31) results/number fall between two percentages of less than 95% and more than 92%. I want B32 to show the word "Successful" if B31 results in a score between 92% and 94%. I guess the 94% must consider 94.9999999 Need ASAP. Thanks!! If the first paragraph you say the range is 92 - 95%. In the second paragraph you say the range is 92 - 94%. Here's my best guess at what you want... The range is greater than or equal to 92% but less than 95%. =IF(AND(B31>=92%,B31<95%)...

IF function help
Hi, I need some help creating an IF function. I have a list of salar brackets e.g A 0 - 10,000 B 10,000 - 20,000 C 20,000 - 30,000 D 30,000 - 40,000 etc On a seperate spreadsheet i have different cells with peoples salarie in. In a seperate cell underneath their salary cells, i have an empt cell that needs to have the relevant letter in that shows which ban they fall into A,B,C,D etc. What i need is an IF function in the blank cell that will automaticall come up when a persons salary is typed in. E.g : - if i type in 24,000 into the salary cell, i want the blank cel to then come up with ...

Charting/ Graph question

Debra Dalgleish-help with worksheet data entry
Hi Debra, I browsed your website and found this new data entry worksheet(http://contextures.com/xlForm02.html) which was very good and i showed my boss.He liked the idea of it and thus asked me to work on it.I managed to add a few more fields and it worked fine. I have a cell named "Documentation to support requirement" at B11 and its corresponding text box at D11.My problem now is that at D11, i need two kind of controls one is drop down list box for document type and another control is text box for document name.How do i achieve this? i need both of this control's answer to b...

Chart in Chart

Please help with Win XP recovery!!!
Hi I would really appreciate any help with this. My antivirus found that a .dll file was infected and so I told it to delete the file. Didn't know this would be a mistake... Now the pc won't load into windows. It just hangs half way through boot up. I do have data on the drive I want to try to recover if possible so if anyone can give me some ideas about what I should try to get it up and running again that would be amazing. The file was ws2_32.dll PC is running WinXP Pro SP3 I have one hard drive partitioned into C: (Win install) and D: (apps and files) THANKS!...

How do I create a chart....

Chart items moving around

Help Excel!!!
I have a large 40+ page Excel document w/all financial data (i.e., Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement, Production Schedules) and all pages are in landscape. How do I get it into Publisher without losing formats? Please help. -- Jeanette ...

variable coding help
Dim Divis as string Dim strWhere as string Select Case optDivision.value Case 1 Divis = "Property" Case 2 Divis = "House" Case Else Divis = "" End Select StrWhere = " WHERE qryExpense.Status = ""Expensed"" AND qryExpense.Div = " & Divis I get a message box asking me to input House, when that is what I would like the criteria to be. Any suggestions? -- Teach me to fish! Thanks for the help. Pax, M Hi m stroup, try in this way StrWhere = " WHERE qryExpense.Status = &#...

excel formula help #5
hi all, i have two questions (1) ineed help on a formula to count names in a filtered list. (2) is it there a way to use ron's easyfilter when the page is protected. any help will be appreciated. thx wynb -- wynb 1) =SUBTOTAL(3,B2:B20) gives the number of items in a filtered list. 2) I will leave that to Ron. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "WYN" <WYN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3AC44CE9-547F-4584-9116-4A3E2D0F18CC@microsoft.com... > hi all, i have two questions (1) ineed help on a formula to count n...

How To Chart A Formula in Excel 2007

create chart from external application
Hi, I would like to know if this is possible.... I have an application that contains an hierarchical chart. I would like to export this data into a format that Visio can *understand*, and then import it into Visio and have it display in a hierarchical manner. Does any body know if this is possible to do. .....or, if there is another way of getting my data into Visio, can you please let me know. Thanks. Here is an article that describes how to automate the org chart wizard, and how to format your data: http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/2002/articles/spotlight5_July00.aspx Hope ...