Chart Errors

I have created a chart using 100% stacked columns.  I want my values to show
the % each value contributes to a total.  I.E.  Overage, Current Collections
and Total Goal.  The chart looks great; however, whenever I update my current
collections, the percentage doesn't calculate correctly.  The chart seems to
be adding all values together to come up with the percentage need and the
goal doesn't seem to shrink.  Any ideas?
0
Scaccia (1)

Are Overage, Current collections and Total Goal stacked on top of one
another.   If so, the % calculated would be based on the total of all three.

"Scaccia" wrote:

> I have created a chart using 100% stacked columns.  I want my values to show
> the % each value contributes to a total.  I.E.  Overage, Current Collections
> and Total Goal.  The chart looks great; however, whenever I update my current
> collections, the percentage doesn't calculate correctly.  The chart seems to
> be adding all values together to come up with the percentage need and the
> goal doesn't seem to shrink.  Any ideas?
0
BarbR (262)

SMRTINET.INI error
I get this error about every third time I do the internet updates in Money 2004. "Money encountered an error processing the dowloaded file ('SMRTINET.INI')." Yes the error log mispelled the word downloaded! Anybody have any idea? In microsoft.public.money, Stephen wrote: >I get this error about every third time I do the internet >updates in Money 2004. "Money encountered an error >processing the dowloaded file ('SMRTINET.INI')." Yes the >error log mispelled the word downloaded! > >Anybody have any idea? Close Money In Inter...

Task "MS Exchange Server" reported error (0x80040119)
A user of mine got the error above on the subject line - they said they they get it at least 2/3 times a day. I searched the net, also find an article from Microsoft - it points the ..pst file Our mail is delivered to/stored on the exchange 2003 server, we use Outlook 2003. We do use archive.pst files for old/archived mail. do you believe I need to run inbox repair tool - as all of the information so far points to running the repair tool. When fist looking at the message with out the error number --- it looks like there is a problem between outlook and the exchange server...

Legend on Chart

Demographic chart?

Excel 2007 Line Chart with Markers

Charting/ Graph question

DPM 2010 EVAL Error 917 when trying to access library
Hi, we used DPM2007 for over a year successfully with a HP MSL 2024 Tape Library. Now we changed to DPM2010. When we try to access the library through DPM, the management shell always crashes with following error: Connection to the DPM service has been lost. Review the application event log for information about a possible service shutdown. Verify that the following services are not disabled: DPM DPM Replication Agent SQLAgent$MSDPM2010EVAL MSSQL$MSDPM2010EVAL Virtual Disk Service Volume Shadow Copy ID: 917 A Fast Inventory or Detailed Inventory are not possible. Als...

#Value Error
Hi I am getting a #value error. The worksheet is set up horizontally. These are the formulas: At the quarter, I have =If(H33="","Quarterly",D33+F33+H33), and so on at each quarter. At the end, the formula in AB33 is =Sum(D33-E33+F33-G33+H33-I33+J33-K33,etc...) I guess it doesn't like the "quarterly" business. Can anyone give me something I can understand that will work around the problem?? Thanks for you help! -- OneFineDay If desired, send your file to my address below. I will only look if: 1. You send a copy of this...

Chart in Chart

How do I create a chart....

Make Exec work properly (error messages on start and exit)
Whenever entering Exec, I get the error message: Microsoft Visual Basic: Compile error in hidden module: AutoExecNew. on exit, the error message reads: Microsoft Visual Basic: Compile error in hidden module: DistMon. Annoying! Try a little testing before next release... I am running Excel 2003 (11.6355.6360) SP1 Try a little more research the time, MS can be blamed for many things but hardly for badly written 3rd party add-ins http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=307410 Regards, Peo Sjoblom "TorG 8-((" wrote: > Whenever entering Exec, I get the error message: Microsoft ...

Error LNK2005: _DllMain@12 already defined in msvcrtd.lib(dllmain.obj) mfcs90ud.lib
I have a ATL simple object project which uses MFC that I can build for awhile and then it starts getting the following error: Error LNK2005: _DllMain@12 already defined in msvcrtd.lib(dllmain.obj) mfcs90ud.lib I have tried all the solutions in http://support.microsoft.com/kb/148652 So far: I have added the value "mfcs90ud.lib; msvcrtd.lib" to the Ignore Specfic Library Linker property and the Add Module to Assembly propery. This results in many undefined entry points. I have moved the include of afx.h up to the top of stdafx.h I have created a new header fil...

error using leban's ReportToPDF
Hi, and sorry for my english I would like use the ReportToPDF functions in one of my projects. When I try to generate the pdf from an access report i'm getting the following error: error '2282': The format in which you are attempting to output the current object is not available It seems that the problem is in the DoCmd.OutputTo sentence when the program is going to create the previous snapshot. I'm able of export any report to snapshot, but when I try to do it with the DoCmd.OutputTo command, I get the specified error. Any help? thanks This is an Access non Western ...

Bank errors in Bank Recon
I am really bothered that when our bank makes a significant error (and all banks eventually do), there is no way to carry the outstanding bank transaction on bank recon. Instead we have to adjust our books (improperly) for the bank error, and then re-adjust when the bank makes the correction. Please consider adding outstanding bank transactions to bank rec in the future. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do...

SUMIF and SUMIFS Error
It seems that I have to concatenate the criteria arguments in the SUMIF and SUMIFS functions since I have moved to Excel 2007. For example, ">D$4" must become ">"&D$4 in the Excel 2007 version. Is this a change in syntax or a bug that needs to be addressed. Any thoughts... Jim I think you're mis-remembering. That was the syntax required in xl2003 (as far as =sumif() has been alive). Well, unless you really wanted to use the string D$4 (not the cell with address $D$4). On 09/15/2010 08:43, Jim wrote: > It seems that I have to concatenate the crit...

Chart items moving around

No site name available
Hi, I restarted my Exchange 2003 server running on Windows 2003 R2. The following error was recorded in the System log and the POP3 service not started. It started OK manually. Event ID: 7023 The Microsoft Exchange POP3 service terminated with the following error: No site name is available for this machine. Any suggestions please on what could cause this? Thank you. John Are you needing the POP3 service? By default it is disabled. -- John Oliver, Jr MCSE, MCT, CCNA Exchange MVP 2006 Microsoft Certified Partner "John" <john_corangamite@hotmail.com> wrote in message...

GP 10 Upgrade error
I am upgrading GP 9.0 SP2 (version# 9.00.0281- this is the one I have on my workstation) to GP 10. During the company upgrade stage, I am getting the following error: " File not found: c\program files\microsoft - Dynamics\GP\SQL\0\Upgrade.dll.UPGRADE_9_0_259.Driver.dll" I am not sure why it is trying to look for *259.DRIVER.DLL and complains for not having it when the GP version being upgraded is 9.00.0281. Can anyone advise what is the fix for this error? Thanks, ...

How To Chart A Formula in Excel 2007

Outlook2007 Vista network password errors
I am using Outlook2007 in Vista Business for my imap AOL account. For the past 7-10 days I am repeatedly seeing the popup box that says Enter Network Password. The user name and password are already populated & I check the box each time to save this password in the password list & click OK. Within Outlook I have tried adding the AOL account automatically, which brings it in as a pop3 account. That account is there also, but the default account is the imap account. The popup box appears for both the imap and pop3 Outlook accounts (all with the same user name & password)....

Error message on closing Outlook
Every time I close down Outlook I have to wait for an error message to come up on my Desktop that says: "MS Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close..." then it follows with "...please tell MS about this problem." which I USED to click as "yes" but now, only "no" and then have to click a box that says "reopen Outlook" or "close outlook". This must be answered before I can shut down Windows 2000. Try running Detect and Repair from the Outlook Help menu. If you installed your Office version from a network LAN dist...