cancel charts & graphs on my spreadsheet

How can I cancel my charts & graphs I have on a spread sheet?   I have  windows
XP.      Cannot find how to remove them from my spread sheet. Thank you.
bluebare
0
92507 (1)

Click chart; press Delete key
Have you tried this?

--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"bluebare@92507" <bluebare@92507@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How can I cancel my charts & graphs I have on a spread sheet?   I have
> windows
> XP.      Cannot find how to remove them from my spread sheet. Thank you.
> bluebare

0
bliengme5824 (3040)

Pivots/Charts
Is it possible to create one chart from two pivots? I have a pivot with current month information and another pivot with the last month. Independently they would be a stacked bar chart. I want to create a combination of the stacked bar charts and a column to compare the 2 months. Is this possible? ...

How to set this up for a chart?
We're comparing some new fixtures for our work vehicles to see how many miles they will last. Each fixture has several components. When we need to replace one, we record the odometer reading of the vehicle. How would I set this up to have a comparison chart? Let's say four vehicles. Each fixture was installed at a different odometer reading, but that was the "zero" for that vehicle. I have the odometer at replacement. Maybe the bottom scale as a mileage value higher than my total miles for any one vehicle, and the vertical scale as number of failures. But what would be...

Double-stacked Bar Chart WITH a Secondary Y Axis Line chart?
How can I create a double stacked bar chart w/ a secondary Y-axis line chart? I've read and understand the "Column Chart with a Difference" example here: http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme/ExcelTips/Columns.htm. But, need to go the step further, to have a % displayed on the secondary Y axis. The general rule in all such cases -- keep in mind it is *not* universal -- is to create whatever kind of chart you want. Then, select the series you want to move to the secondary axis and change its type with Chart | Chart Type... Next, move it to the secondary axis by double-clickin...

Multiple chart copy
Hi there, Is there any way that i can copy a user defined number of charts on a sheet. There are 24 charts on the sheet and i want to copy a predefined number of these (for pasting into WORD). when using..... ActiveSheet.Shapes.Range(Array("Chart 84", "Chart 85", "Chart 86")).Select the charts have to be indentified before runtime. is there a way such as For a = ChartNumFirst to ChartNumLast chartobjects(a).copy next so i end up with all charts copied, rather than just the last one? regards, Mark Option Explicit Sub testme() Dim myChartNames() As St...

how do I show a discontinuous chart axis
-- Sam See Jon Peltier's work http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/BrokenYAxis.html best wishes -- Bernard Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme "SamR" <SamR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:46188826-18A9-43CF-9FFB-C533905EA30E@microsoft.com... > > -- > Sam ...

Pasting an excel chart with fill effects into word (both 2002 SP-2 versions)
I am having problems copying/pasting excel charts into a word document. The problem is this. I copy an excel chart to the clipboard. I then open the word document and paste the contents of the clipboard into the word document. I use "Edit - Paste Special - Bitmap" This pastes the excel chart into a table cell in the word document (which I manually resize at a later time), but the problem is that I lose all of the color attributes (the chart converts from color to black&white). Why can't I paste a color object into word? I noticed that if I return to the excel ...

Adding free text to a chart

Creating a chart
Hi there, I need to create a chart, line graph, for the following table. First row contains date: 30/09/2007 01/10/2007 02/10/2007 03/10/2007 04/10/2007 05/10/2007 Second row contains : DB DG DG DR DG YL Third row contains: R R R G G B I've tried converting them in columns, but the graph does not come correct. Please, help it is urgent.... Thanks. Kind regards, Rashi ...

recieved attachment. as excel spreadsheet, how do I open?I dont.
How do I open an attachment to a e-mail that is a Excel spreadsheet? I do not have Microsoft Office. Thank you You can download a free Microsoft Excel Viewer from the Microsoft . Search for microsoft excel viewer free in Google. Try this URL: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=c8378bf4-996c-4569-b547-75edbd03aaf0&displaylang=EN Regards Trevor "Lost" <Lost@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8A71DA8A-26D6-435A-838F-0828CC9790E3@microsoft.com... > How do I open an attachment to a e-mail that is a Excel spreadsheet? I do...

resize chart on copyo
1) I'm using Microsoft Office 2003 2) My file is large (26meg) with many graphs (50+) My problem is that all my graphs must be the same size and format so I created one graph that looks exactly the way I want it. The information is by state, so I have to copy it for each state I want to display. When I copy the graph, so I can save myself time and link it up to the next states data, it RESIZES THE GRAPH. These graphs must all be the same size. Now I can simply manually resize it but with so many graphs this is a hassle, plus others make changes in the workbook which changes som...

Money 2005 charts
Just wondering if i should buy Money 2005... I know Money can generate bar graphs and pie graphs, but will it create line graphs of expenses/account balances? I just find this easier to view all of it on one graph with different lines. Some standard reports e.g. Net worth over time are already line graphs, and for most others you can customise the display type. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "Andrew Rooke&quo...

Was Myst Technology 2007 ORS add-in cancelled?
An Element K course book calls for the Myst Technology ORS "FindWhatORS" service to be added to the Research Task Pane. The add-in cannot be found. Was this service cancelled? ...

Help Needed for Charts
Hi, I have a stacked chart in which I display several series at a time. The problem that I am facing is that whenever I populate the chart, the series get added over the existing series. What I want is to delete the existing series and then add new ones. How to delete all series in one shot in VBA? Can somebody please help. Regards Mayank ...

Chart Certain Data in Table
Hello Everyone. I'm running into a little bit a of an issue when trying to chart data. I have a very large table that is being queried from a SQL database. I would like to create a "dynamic" chart/graph based on the results from the table. However, I would only like to include certain data (location) and only data for a certain amount. Statement would go something like this - If Location = X and Amount >=Y then include the data. Any suggestions? Sounds like your query wasn't specific enough. You could autofilter the table. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsof...

Need to show percentage in a column chart
I've created a column chart showing 2 quarterly totals - (1) Total requests and (2) Urgent requests. I need a formula that will calculate the percentage of Urgent requests in relation to the number of total requests. I checked the two (PERCENTRANK and PERCENTILE) that I found in the Insert Function dialog, but neither of these provided the percentage that I'm looking for. Any informtion you can provide would be greatly appreciate. -- Thanks, getravel You just need to divide urgent requests by total requests, and format as a percentage. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft E...

Identity Switch Cancelled
Everytime I start Outlook I get an error popup that says. "Identity Switch Canceled. The current identity could not be changed because one of the applications was unable to switch. Close any open dialog boxes in other applications before trying again." I found this Knowledge Base Article but i cant figure out what they are wanting me to do??? Please Help here is KB Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 224463 Ross, this newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97/98/2000/2002/2003(beta) from the Office suite of products. Outlook Express is actually a separate program despite the si...

Chart totals
I need help. I have a chart with multiple columns and three rows. Each row has a total. I would like to do a stacked column chart shoeing the each rows value and the totals without the totals effecting the chart. When I try and do it now, the total throws off the chart? Hi, Does this work around help? http://www.andypope.info/charts/StackColTotal.htm Cheers Andy Angela wrote: > I need help. I have a chart with multiple columns and three rows. Each row > has a total. I would like to do a stacked column chart shoeing the each rows > value and the totals without the total...

How do I cancel meetings I organized but am not attending?
I organized recurring meetings with co-workers for the rest of the year. They needed to be cancelled. I successfully cancelled them from my calendar, but not the other attendees' calendars. Now I'm stuck! ...

Macro with line graph
Dear, I have huge data with different headers. I want to plot a single line graph linked with a validation with the list of all the headers. The data in the line graph should reflect only the selected header among the list. For example, In the below example i should have a button command with the validation list of all the three headers below apples, oranges and grapes. By selecting oranges in the list, the line graph should pick only the data from colA and colC.. like wise ColA ColB ColC Cold Row1 Time Apples Oranges Grapes Row2 12:00 ...

Excel Charts
Hi, I've created a userform using excel vba (macros) and am trying to display some charts on the form dynamically.. There are 2 options available. 1. To create a basic chart template in excel and dynamically changing the data and display it. But the problem i am facing is how to show the chart in the userform. I have tried image control , but its not working.. 2. To use excel automation classes to dynamically create charts and attach its data and display it in the userform.. i know these can be somehow done using VB, but i don't have vb, just Excel!! Can anyone please help...

How do i get data labes to appear on graph in pivot tables
I have all my data,but i also have a column for comments, major events that are tied to a particular date, how do i get them to appear on the graph. ...

Inserting Pivot Charts (OLE Object) into Publisher
I create a weekly email report using publisher 2007. In this report I insert pivot charts as OLE objects from Excel 2007. This is very resource intensive, utilizing up to 1gb of memory just for Excel when the copy and pasting is occurring. Using the OLE object allows me to resize the chart and maintain appropriate aspect ratios in the publisher template. But the resource issues and the amount of time it takes to do this as my system freezes up is killing my productivity. Any suggestions? I'm using a Lenovo T60 with 4gb RAM and a Centrino Duo processor. I am running the latest...

split bar chart
I need to create a bar chart using the following data: Column1 = 2 (value inside cell) Column2 = 3 (value inside cell) Coumn3 = 5 (=column1 + column2) Here's the layout I'm looking for: bar1 would start at 0(zero) and stop at 2 bar2 would start at 3 and stop at 5 (nothing would show below 3 for this bar) It's pretty much a stacked bar graph but each "stack" would be in its own column. Thanks! Not sure if it is what you need but goto www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme/ExcelTips and look at Column Chart with a Difference best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/p...

Charts with data from MS Query
I'm using MS Query to retrieve data from a SQL Database and once in Excel I create new columns to calculate lets say "cost" by multiplying one of the retrieved columns by a constant, since the amount of data retrieved (rows) with the query changes (depends on criteria that I set up on the Query), the rows on the new columns should change too, and I don't want #REF! cells, I'm using the next formula to calculate the new values on the new column =IF(ISBLANK(AH2),"",AH2*0.075/AL2). Now I have charts that show the values retrieved with the Query and charts t...

Locking Charts
Is there a way to lock a chart (that has links to update it monthly)in excel so that it will not move after it is saved? For example, do you want to save a July version of the workbook, that will always contain the data and chart for that month? If so: 1. Choose File>Save As, and save the file with a new name, e.g. 200307Chart.xls 2. Select all the data, and choose Edit>Copy 3. Choose Edit>Paste Special 4. Select Values, click OK. This will disconnect the data from the source that is updated, and the data and chart will remain as they were in July. Dana Burton wrote: >...