Can't get a 0 to show on the x-axis!

I am trying to chart a single line graph to show the variation in decibels
over a period of 600 seconds.

I am unable to get the category axis to show a 0 at the origin on the
x-axis - the best I can do is to show it at 1, 51, 101 etc.

If I try to change the value to 0 by formatting the axis I am told that the
value 0 is invalid.

Can anyone tell me how to get the x-axis scale starting from 0?

Many thanks,

Noel

I am using Excel 2002 (SP3)

Sorry,

I have just discovered that I need to use an XY Scatter graph and not a Line
one!

Noel

"Noel S Pamfree" <Noel.spamfree@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to chart a single line graph to show the variation in decibels
>over a period of 600 seconds.
>
> I am unable to get the category axis to show a 0 at the origin on the
> x-axis - the best I can do is to show it at 1, 51, 101 etc.
>
> If I try to change the value to 0 by formatting the axis I am told that
> the value 0 is invalid.
>
> Can anyone tell me how to get the x-axis scale starting from 0?
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Noel
>
> I am using Excel 2002 (SP3)

Filtered Lookups
Hi, I wanted to filter values in one lookup (Lkup2 ) based on the selection made in another lookup (Lkup1) Is there a way I can achieve this without 1 - going for any paid products or 2 - modifying the CRMWeb\_controls\lookup\lookupsingle.aspx page Thank you very much Check this out, it has it http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=634508DC-1762-40D6-B745-B3BDE05D7012&displaylang=en Have a look here: http://www.eggheadcafe.com/software/aspnet/35418198/how-to-restrick-a-lookup.aspx this thread was about filtering the lookup of "primary contact" to contacts ...

IE8 doesn't show open/save dialog when opening PDF
I have written Java application that, when user click on the button, it opens new location in the same window in which it shows new HTML page and opens new popup window using window.open() JavaScript code. In the popup window Java outputs PDF using following headers: ContentType - application/pdf ContentLength - 1000 Content-Disposition - attachment; filename=My.pdf With above settings IE8 doesn't show open/save dialog for my PDF. Above code works fine with IE6, IE7 and Firefox. If I change "attachment" to "inline", then IE8 shows PDF in the popup wi...

Non US Dollar accounts do not show in Settings for Active Sync
I am currently using Microsoft Money 2006 for both my desktop and my pocket pc device. I am attempting to sync some of my accounts to my pocket pc device. However, it seems that the options for Active Sync is only shows acocunts that are using US Dollar as the currency. I would like to sync accounts that are using Singapore dollars. Any way I can do this? No. You can only synchronize accounts which are in your base currency, which appears to be US Dollars in your case. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://money.mvps.org/faq/default.aspx for ...

Target.Offset(0, 36).Value Help
In the below, I use this to force the persons USERNAME to populate 36 rows to the right in a column I hide. This shows me who was in a spreadsheet and updating ONE specific column... Column AD. My question is this... Can I poulate a named range with their USERNAME. I want to insert a named range, then force the USERNAME there. (INSERT>NAME>DEFINE>) Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Excel.Range) Const myRange As String = "ad7:AD90" 'Const myrange As String = "A3,A6,A8,A11,A16" On Error GoTo stoppit Application.EnableEvents = False...

A Crystal Beginner

Get paid while you get online!!

I can not open doc file attachments from outlook express 6.0
I can not open doc file attachments in outlook express 6.0 Error message - There is not enough memory to open file All other attachments eg: jpeg etc are fine I have already increased my paging memory. >-----Original Message----- >I can not open doc file attachments in outlook express 6.0 >Error message - There is not enough memory to open file >All other attachments eg: jpeg etc are fine=20 >I have already increased my paging memory. >. > These Newsgroups address Office Outlook issues. Outlook Express gurus hang out here: http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/def...

Spreadsheet getting corrupted

Customizing marketing list view in 3.0
I have created a marketing list in CRM 3.0 (member type: contact) but the marketing list member view only gives me the name, business phone, and city. I need to add fields including the company name or this list is completely useless. The customization options I found only allows changes to the view that contains the list of marketing lists, not the member list. How do I add fields to this view? I have a similar problem and tried to change views on contacts and accounts - associated view and it did not change the mkt members view - looking for help as well. "jjohnson" w...

How do I get??

CRM 3.0 Upgraded Failed, AD Groups gone
I was upgrading to 3.0 (w2k3 sp1 and SQL 2005 on same machine, Exchange 2003 sp1) and it failed with the following error: ************ Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.InstallDatabaseAction failed. Login 'distributor_admin' owns one or more database(s). Change the owner of the database(s) before dropping the login. Changed database context to 'master'. Changed database context to 'NorthAmerica_MSCRM'. ************ After rebooting, the Repair option fails with "One or more Microsoft CRM groups were not specified". The help reveals the following solution: ...

Get notified when Out of Office is on

Getting Control ID in Active X control

If it returns #N/A, making it return 0
I have a list of numbers, that at the end of their row it averages them. However, the numbers are obtained by a VLOOKUP function. If it can't find what it's looking for, it returns #N/A which makes it so it can't calculate the average at the end. Is there any way to get the VLOOKUP function to return 0 instead of #N/A? Or maybe make the cell return 0 if the VLOOKUP function returns #N/A? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Also, if it return...

Changing the X/Z/ZZ Reports
Are there customized X/Z/ZZ Reports out there? For starters, I'd like to be able to do a break down of the "Discounts" instead of one total. I use several different "REASON Codes" for the discounts. Is it possible modify these reports to show each Discount Reason Code and its corresponding amount that day? Please help my bookkeeper is killing me! :-D David There is no way of doing what you ask with the X/Z or even the ZZ reports, it is a limitation of the receipts. You could instead run a report to show this information. The Detailed Sales Report has the D...

Great Plains 8.0 and FRx 6.7
I am running a test install of Great Plains 8.0 and FRx 6.7 from Great Plains 7.6 and FRx 6.5. We also have Forecaster 6.7 installed. The install for Great Plains 8.0 and the service packs went fine execpt when I try to recreated the test company I get an error on creating a view for cash management. The real problem that I am having is after the install of FRx 6.7 I get an error when trying to open a company. The error message is "OFSI server FSGreatPlains60 is not available. Make sure it is installed and registered properly". What is the OFSI Server and where do I find ...

Get photos from a camera